How did you name your fursona? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

perfect_reject

Tipsy Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:34 pm
Ruik Church Carpenter - Rurik, if I recall, had to do with the lore of dwarves in D&D, it was a name of noble and prideful dwarves. My friends used to comment on me drinking like a dwarf and somehow I ended up taking a liking to them. Carpenter came next, an frankly I just took this from one of my older characters, William Carpenter, and moved it over. Church was the final step and while me and my, at the time, girlfriend were talking about some random thoughts she said something about a church right about time someone called me by my sona's name....Somehow it sounded right....so....here I am. : 3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:13 pm
My previous fursona name I came up with when I was seven, it didn't feel right so 3 years or so ago I changed it to "Neru to Yume"

Neru is the simplified verb "To sleep" in Japanese, to means "and", Yume is the noun "Dream". So the name is To Sleep and Dream". I use Neru in situations where I'd like to be or more realistic stuff. Yume is the magical form where I can put him into various other situations that seem to fit. I usually just stick with Neru for convenience though.  

Blackjack O Hare

Excitable Cottontail

16,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Hazzardous

Dedicated Hunter

18,650 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:06 pm
Despite my username being Hazzardous, my fursona's (on in my case...fishsona's =P ) name is Philo Vestige, which, if memory serves, means "lover of remnants" since Philo has a love for history and it's artifacts. It also helps that he's a part-time treasure hunter as well...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:03 am
My sona was named Cythe which was a name I got from a friend, but now I am thinking of changing his name to Sven which I got from an anime.  

Cythe Bloodryne

Romantic Lover

Korjin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:57 pm
Random name generator with some tweaking..

Yup.. Though, Korjin is a fitting name for a lion.. I think sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:19 pm
My fursona is gay just liek me smile I like boys  

TrUmPkillEr1999

Frozen Tulpa

Married Cat

10,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:40 pm
{Hey, they want to know how we got our names here.}
[Ummm, I think they want to know how Tulpa named us]
{Same deal...right?}
I guess so...Vinn, you okay with sharing?

As you can see, three particulars about my Furry-Self...three distinct names (outside of my Gaian Name, of course). I'll let them tell the story for me.

{Okay, I'll go--}

{Why?}

[Hi all, I'm Gabriel Knox...Gabe for short. When Tulpa was here on Gaia before under the name of Lycandis, I was his first Fursona. I represent his knowledge and thirst thereof. I love learning and as the name suggests, I am the Herald & Gatekeeper of Tulpa...seeing as my first name stems grom the Archangel of the same name...The Herald & Gatekeeper of Heaven. Yes, Tulpa used to play a trumpet...badly. But his love of knowledge was more suited to me...thusly, when he discovered he was a Furry...I was born.]

Kouffa, want to go next?
{But Vinnius said...}
Kouffa, go...NOW!

{Okay, my name is Kouffa Cooper. And as I'm reading this script, it says that I was created out of the need to compartmentalize Tulpa's fun. You see, Tulpa once owned a Sable Ferret named 'Badger' (seeing as his facial markings looked more like a Badger than a Sable Ferret), and from that was the basis of my character. Every time Tulpa had fun in the clean sense, I was the one having the fun...even when the point of discussing Movies Versus Books in cinema. My name came from Tulpa seeing the Sly Cooper L.P.s and chose to originally name me Cooper Cooper. Thinking that would be a bad call, he thought about it and shifted the name a little...Kouffa sounds like Cooper a bit so, it stuck! I share Sly's behavioral pattern since Tulpa seems to identify with it at times.}

[You have to, Kou and I did!]
{YEAH!}

[It's not that hard.]
{YEAH!}
Okay then...I'll tell it.
{YEAH! WAIT! WHAT?!}

Hello all, Tulpa here to talk about Vinnius St. Cloud. Vinnius is that part of me that not only is shy in real life, but is suffering from I.C.D., a condition that magnifies rage. Vinnius came from my compartmentalization of my condition and my socialization anxieties, although not all of my condition is in Vinnius. I don't tolerate 'Stupid', I hate bullies, and I can't stand someone preying on the weak. So of course, Vinnius came to be. Vinnius stems from my ancestry of Italian & Sicilian heritage (one of the reasons, I believe, my temper gets flared too quickly) from the names of one of my uncles - Vincent (or Vinchenzo in Italian).

{Now they gotta hear how you came up with--}
[Can it, Kou. we're here for the Furries, not for Tulpa's backstory.]

[Besides, who'd want to hear about a guy nearing forty and still coming to grips of losing his son through Sti--]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:34 pm
I'm working on a Yak Fursona now, and I'm calling him "Paramount" because I recall working at Disruption Entertainment on the Paramount Lot and one day every single stop light had a sign posted on it saying "Lost Yak."  

The Raging Quaker

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces