Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay
San Jose Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:44 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageThe second person in five years that called him Wesker, and it still sounded strange to his ears. The fact that it was Chris Redfield saying the name made it worse. Rebecca had been mad at him, but Chris had a way of saying it that made the name sound like the filthiest word he could say. "Actually, no, I'm not a threat to them. I'm not a threat to you either if you play your cards right," he said. He pulled the gun out of the holster and set it down on the dresser in the room, taking a couple steps to the side and leaning against the wall. "These people don't know who I used to be. They know me as Albert. They don't know Wesker, and I'd prefer if it stayed that way." He knew Chris would likely not believe him, but he had plenty of time to convince Chris otherwise. "Listen, I'll get to the point. I'll let you out of this room as soon as I'm sure you're not going to tell the entire settlement about me. I'm just another survivor here, who happened to get leadership of this group because I've been here the longest. I have no interest in killing anymore. Of course, I can always make an exception if you insist on being hostile."

User Image

User Image
Bionic Pikachu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:08 pm
User Image

Chris remembered this. Not necessarily the same situation, he was usually on the outside, watching in on some interrogation. Wesker, back in his police days, could definitely talk the talk, and when he needed to, walk the walk, you could say. He wasn't tense, or well, not as much as Chris remembered Wesker being, what with his black leather and everything. This Wesker seemed more casual, but the same old evil was hidden somewhere, he knew it.

He was silent for a moment, studying him. "You would just love that wouldn't you." He couldn't stop himself from saying. They hated each other with a passion, that was obvious. Chris shifted his weight and spoke again. "You're just another survivor now then?" He muttered aloud, mulling over the right words in his head. Whether or not he believed Wesker, he was no good locked up in here, and he was no good to anyone dead: anyone but Wesker.

Chris folded his arms and through clenched teeth he spoke, "So, Albert, " the name was foreign on his tongue and it rolled off slowly, as if it was bitter. "When do i get my guns back?"

The Master Time Lord

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:18 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageHe was pleased when Chris used his first name. It was said like he was spitting out rotten food, but it was a step in the right direction. "Believe it or not, yes. Haven't killed anyone who wasn't undead in five years or so. I would like to keep it that way. The survivors here are already not sure what to think. Your friend Rebecca acting all friendly with you, only to have me throw you in a room has them questioning." They were probably going to be questioning Rebecca, rather than him. If Albert saw Chris as a threat, and Rebecca considered him a friend, then was she a threat too? "You get your guns back when I let you out of the room. And you know how to be let out of the room." He paused for a moment before speaking again. This time his voice was a bit softer, no trace of the anger that was present when he came into the room. "I'm not asking you to be my friend, Chris, but I don't want them turning on me because you want revenge or something."

User Image

User Image
Bionic Pikachu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:56 pm
User Image

Chris noticed how much calmer Wesker got---er Albert. He had to get used to that. "Alright." He gave in. "For now i will not say anything. Unless you give me a reason to. I think that seems about fair." He said. Chris wasn't going to make any full-time promises, because the two did hate each other and all, but for the moment, he supposed he could let this slide, for the safety of the people in this little settlement.

The Master Time Lord

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:30 am
Bionic Pikachu

The Master Time Lord

Rebecca Chambers 

User Image

S.T.A.R.S Member 

||▍▏||▍▏||▍▏||▍▏||▍▏||▍▏||▍▏||▍▏||▌▌xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rebecca waited to see if Chris was released from wherever they locked him up at. She knew he might have a lot of question and she figured she had to explain the situation. She was worried that if Wesker saw them speaking together I'm secret, he might think they were plotting something like over throwing him or worse, telling his group who he really was. She had to risk it, she had to explain to Chris that just by plain bad luck she ran into Wesker's group. Although she wasn't fond that her group had to sleep outside of the building but they make it work. They were feed by the girl name Skyla who was a mystery to Rebecca but she caused no harm. Rebecca sat down as she didn't want her group to think something was wrong.

OCC↘↘  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:38 am
╔══════════════════════════╗
ѕкуℓα вιякιη-мυℓℓєя (ωєѕкєя)
╚══════════════════════════╝

User Image

Skyla was confused why Albert had the man arrested. She saw he was no threat and he willingly placed his hands in the air. She didn't want to question Albert so she just shrugged it off as she smiled at the group that belong to the woman Rebecca Chambers. She hasn't exactly talked to her only maybe a few brief words and that's about it. Skyla handed out their dinner plates as she patiently waited for the man known as Chris to be let free but that's if Albert allows it. She needed to speak to him immediately but Skyla was confused on the matter. She kept very secretive so no one really don't know who she really was or where she came from. Was this Chris really trust worthy to know who she was and to know what her dark secret is?

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:24 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageHe nodded and stepped over to grab his gun off the dresser again and slide it back into it's holster. "Umbrella doesn't exist anymore. I left it and the employees scattered." Did Chris already know about that? Did he know Umbrella didn't exist anymore? Well, he did now. "Don't waste your time trying to look for a reason to tell them who I am. You won't find one." They would never be friends, but Chris would soon see that Albert, no longer Wesker, was different than he used to be. "There's also Rebecca. I'm sure she's about to reveal who I really am because I locked you up in here. I trust that you'll convince her otherwise?"

User Image

User Image
Bionic Pikachu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jefferson Moreau

After talking to Albert, Jefferson left the building again and looked around at the survivors sitting out there. He found the woman who had been talking to the newcomer before he'd been arrested and crossed over to her. "You know that man?" he asked. Albert had said he wanted to be sure he could be trusted, but Jefferson wanted to know more about the guy. What had he done in the past that made Albert question him now?

00Rebecca_Chambers00

User Image  

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:12 pm
Bionic Pikachu

The Master Time Lord

Rebecca Chambers 

User Image

S.T.A.R.S Member 

Rebecca grabbed her food from Skyla as she started eating. She was lost in thought for a moment until the lapdog invaded her space. Rebecca looked up and tilted her head. "He's a friend from a long ago. I don't think its up to me to tell you about it if your leader had him arrested." Rebecca couldn't risk telling him about Chris for Weaker identity will cone out.

OCC↘↘  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:51 pm
User Image

Chris knew Wesker was right. Umbrella had nearly disappeared altogether. Nothing was how it was before, and that had it's benefits...and also curses. Umbrella showed that there was still some who survived, and that it was possible to progress or change...although they usually did nothing but make things worse. Now even that was gone.

He nodded slowly. Hopefully Rebecca would understand the situation at hand. "I'll talk to her. "

The Master Time Lord

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:40 pm
Jefferson Moreau

He shook his head. "What did he do that made Albert consider him untrustworty?" he asked. He trusted Albert, but that didn't mean he wasn't curious about it. He wanted to know what had happened between them that earned this reaction from Albert.

00Rebecca_Chambers00

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:48 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageAlbert turned and opened the door, stepping aside to let Chris leave the room. "Go talk to her. I'll get your weapons and bring them to you," he said. The sooner Chris goes out and talks to her, the better. He'd be safe without his weapons for a few minutes. "We're working to expand. We haven't had this many people here before. It'll take some time to get everyone a room to sleep in. Are you going to stay here long enough to help us out?" he asked. He grabbed his sunglasses from the collar of his shirt and slid them on, hiding his eyes again before anyone had a chance to see.

User Image

User Image
Bionic Pikachu

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:00 pm
Bionic Pikachu

The Master Time Lord

Rebecca Chambers 

User Image

S.T.A.R.S Member 

Rebecca let out a silent sigh as she was trying to get rid of this lapdog. Of course he is young so she can hardly blame him for sticking next to Wesker. But all the same he would rat out on whatever goes on to him so she couldn't trust this young teenager. "Its not for me to discuss nor my place to speak upon the passed. Perhaps you should go ask someone else or the man that got arrested."

OCC↘↘  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:04 pm
Jefferson Moreau

He wanted to press, to try and get what he wanted from her, but he could tell she wasn't going to say anything. He sighed. "Fine." He backed up a couple steps and walked away, looking for someone to talk to for now.

00Rebecca_Chambers00

User Image  

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxx
Ҝaidan
amian
xxxxxxxxx
What Was Missed
After Rebecca walked away to talk to the man in charge of the other group, Kaidan had turned to find Andrew again. He wasn't prepared for what he saw. There was a man leading Andrew away from the rest of the group. Andrew was a tough kid. If he didn't want to do something, he'd make it clear. The fact that he seemed to be willingly going confused Kaidan. Nonetheless, Kaidan ran towards the two, stepping in front of them and stopping them. "Where do you think you're taking him?" he demanded. "I just want to talk to my son. Surely that's not a problem." Kaidan felt like he'd just been slapped. This was Andrew's father? How had he even found them? He looked to Andrew for confirmation, and frowned when the child nodded. With Andrew's father back, where did that leave him?
And then it occurred to him that his father had left him. Years ago. And he expected to just come back into his life like he'd never left? He leveled a glare at the man. "You left him to die. I'm the one who takes care of him now," he spat. The man seemed somewhat surprised, and it was only then that Kaidan noticed his eyes. "Are you infected?" he asked. Andrew looked up at his father, confused. There was a hesitation that was all the answer Kaidan needed, and he reached out and pulled Andrew behind him. "I didn't leave him to die. He's always been a tough kid, I knew he'd survive." Kaidan's glare hardened. "I found him on the verge of death. If I hadn't had food with me, he would have died that day. Some father you are," Kaidan snapped. "I did it to protect him! If I hadn't got him out of there, he would have been one the undead."
"Then you should have gone with him!"
"I couldn't!"
They were still in the midst of the group, and people were watching them now. Andrew finally cut in, tugging on Kaidan's jacket and looking around. Kaidan glanced down at him, then looked around as well. He sighed. "Andrew's staying with me for now. We can discuss this later," he said. Andrew's father looked about to argue, but Andrew looked up at him and shook his head, and Damian let it go for now.

Now
On the trip to San Jose, Kaidan and Damian had talked it out some, and Damian admitted to having a virus in him. It made Kaidan trust him less, and now that they were there, Damian had less time with Andrew. Kaidan and Damian had agreed to be civil for Andrew's sake, but Kaidan didn't trust Damian, and Damian hated Kaidan for stealing his son from him. Damian currently sat a few feet from Kaidan and Andrew, sitting next to Rebecca. He watched them silently, not really paying attention to what was happening around him. He heard Rebecca talking to someone, but didn't look up to see who it was.

Street Rat Allie-Kat
00Rebecca_Chambers00

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas