15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:54 am
magnadearel
Andranis
Let's go with two RPs - One for Blute, and one for Leek ~

Ok who do you want them paired with? I can start one if you want the other.

How about... Akane with Leek and Plamen for Blute? heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:00 pm
Andranis
magnadearel
Andranis

Sounds good to me. Shall I start Akane's and Leek's?  

magnadearel

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:04 pm
magnadearel
Andranis
magnadearel
Andranis

Sure sure ~ heart -Goes to start Plamen and Blute's- heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:21 pm
magnadearel
Andranis
magnadearel
Andranis

Tada, Plamen/Blute RP!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24175469  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:47 am
I came up with an idea! For Munyu. What if the pirate princess Ru's band captured (to fulfill the pirate king's jewel thing because her name means "oceanic jewel" blah blah blah) tries to seduce him and get him to let her go?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:03 am
Andranis

If you haven't found any bites for P'leimis yet I'd like to offer up Uuo here, but she's a good deal older than him (she's already well into her prime, she was already an adult when she met Kidondo and No).

She's a rogue who was accepted into the pride by Kidondo and No for her part in the the rebellion. Afterwards she was named captain of the guard, though I think by the time P'leimis became a guard she'd already given up her position so someone else could have a crack at it.

She's trained some pretty hot headed lions and is extremely laid back in comparison, but she loves a good spar, duel, or fight. She already has 10 RP's and her edits do pass on.

ETA: Or if you don't like that idea (for age or coloring) I could possibly offer Ursa...  

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:39 am
Princess_Feylin
I came up with an idea! For Munyu. What if the pirate princess Ru's band captured (to fulfill the pirate king's jewel thing because her name means "oceanic jewel" blah blah blah) tries to seduce him and get him to let her go?

She can try, though he's got his eyes on another lioness now(An exile! *GASP*) xd It should be fun though... *eyebrow wiggle*

Munyu: So many ladies want me... ~

Yu: WTF  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:41 am
Tahja Estes
Andranis

If you haven't found any bites for P'leimis yet I'd like to offer up Uuo here, but she's a good deal older than him (she's already well into her prime, she was already an adult when she met Kidondo and No).

She's a rogue who was accepted into the pride by Kidondo and No for her part in the the rebellion. Afterwards she was named captain of the guard, though I think by the time P'leimis became a guard she'd already given up her position so someone else could have a crack at it.

She's trained some pretty hot headed lions and is extremely laid back in comparison, but she loves a good spar, duel, or fight. She already has 10 RP's and her edits do pass on.

ETA: Or if you don't like that idea (for age or coloring) I could possibly offer Ursa...

It sounds like she may be just the lioness to temper down his attitude xd ! I'd be happy to RP them together, see how they mash up ~ heart I'm also not above a May/December romance xd -Points to PL couple-  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:48 am
Oh, not succeeding is perfectly fine. She just figures he looks like the youngest so he ought to be the most susceptible to her "wiles." (I look forward to snooping on his RPs with the Other Woman. XD)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:44 pm
Andranis
It sounds like she may be just the lioness to temper down his attitude xd ! I'd be happy to RP them together, see how they mash up ~ heart I'm also not above a May/December romance xd -Points to PL couple-

Awesome. LOL Let's give it a go, then! biggrin What kind of scenario would you like to go with? These days she's just down to regular guard duty, but I imagine she could be found doing just about anything from visiting the oasis to patrolling, hanging around the common dens, etc.  

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:44 pm
Tahja Estes
Andranis

Awesome. LOL Let's give it a go, then! biggrin What kind of scenario would you like to go with? These days she's just down to regular guard duty, but I imagine she could be found doing just about anything from visiting the oasis to patrolling, hanging around the common dens, etc.

(Ahaha, saw this at, like... 5 in the morning 8D;; And then forgot to reply 8D;; )

Hmmm... *Chinscratch* They can run into each other while P'leimis is losing his temper over something else(Probably something stupid and trivial and "Why are you even losing your temper over that?" xD ) while both are just wandering about the pride heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:52 am
Would Xavier like some rp with the Gods of Goodwill and Bones? c: I haven't rped either yet, but I figure Goodwill to be a very large, boisterous personality with an easy laugh and Bones...quite the opposite. 8'D He's been physically blinded, finds mortals depressing since they die so early and is rather macabre.  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:21 pm
Painted Moose
Would Xavier like some rp with the Gods of Goodwill and Bones? c: I haven't rped either yet, but I figure Goodwill to be a very large, boisterous personality with an easy laugh and Bones...quite the opposite. 8'D He's been physically blinded, finds mortals depressing since they die so early and is rather macabre.

(Ahaha, meant to reply to this a lot sooner... 8D; ) I'd be happy to do RPs with both of them whee Good Will might get on Xavier's nerves, being the grouse he is xd He'd probably be fine with Bones - One, because his attitude about mortals, and two, because his friend, the Goddess of Hardships, was blind for the longest time herself heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:01 am
-Prods this- Added my Bonelands girls for RP ~ heart  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:22 am
I'm totally open to some bonelands RP! I have my in-pride born girls Dina (serious business) and Chazama (goofy and adventurous) or two new girls that have just joined the pride (one's super wary the other is omg friendly, they're sisters).

Also! I haven't forgotten about our breeding of Yu and Thokk. ^^; I just need to finish this last SRP and then she'll have enough to post in the breeding thread.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff