We do not sow
  Unbowed, unbent, unbroken
  High as honor
  Night gathers, and now my watch begins
View Results

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:48 am
1. What cosplay are you after? Osha. As far as I've gotten I really like this character. Very interesting to me.
2. How are you going to translate them into a soq? Well I would think she would be a regular soq as she comes from a more criminal past. With a coat of green and browns. Short/ medium length straight hair.
3. What are your plot ideas? What would you do with this character? To be a companion and a little bit of an advisor to Bran about the north. Along with winter.
4. Any other GoT enthusiasm you might have! smilies/icon_biggrin.gif  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:20 am
Cheyriddle4
1. What cosplay are you after? Osha. As far as I've gotten I really like this character. Very interesting to me.
2. How are you going to translate them into a soq? Well I would think she would be a regular soq as she comes from a more criminal past. With a coat of green and browns. Short/ medium length straight hair.
3. What are your plot ideas? What would you do with this character? To be a companion and a little bit of an advisor to Bran about the north. Along with winter.

Cool! Osha's an awesome character. Just be aware that there isn't actually a Bran cosplay in soquili yet, and may never be one!

@ Cypran: Oooh, lovely art!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:59 am
Roniel Targaryen
Cheyriddle4

Cool! Osha's an awesome character. Just be aware that there isn't actually a Bran cosplay in soquili yet, and may never be one!

@ Cypran: Oooh, lovely art!

Totally fine. Still I find her character to be interesting.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:49 pm
D8 I forgot to put Tully house words in the poll! I apologize to all Tullys out there!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Inkvore

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:37 pm
You also have the Nights Watch but not the Free Folk!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:35 pm
Entering for this please:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzlAE3Z-vcA

Not really though. /flees

Theme song collections are a weakness...

one over three

Feline Cat

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:12 pm
That's an excellent arrangement of the theme. *_*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:05 am
After much consideration... I've decided to fund -Diamond-Elephant- and her quest for Jorah Mormont!

This was a very difficult decision and a lot of you have great ideas. Because of this, I'm almost certainly going to keep plucking quests from here and funding them throughout the year. So don't give up hope if you weren't chosen! I've got my eyes on a few more I'd like to see become reality! biggrin

No guarantees when I'll pick up the next one, though. So don't get too antsy!

Feel free to keep posting quest notions in here for me to look over the next time I have some spare credits!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:26 pm
And I'm super happy to announce officially a congratulations to Dawns_aura too!

Ririka was incredibly generous and donated a set of twin customs to the thread. We decided to award those twin customs to Dawns and her concepts for the historical Targaryen bastards, Shiera Seastar and Brynden (Bloodraven) Rivers!

Thank you very much, Ririka! heart

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:39 pm
Congrats!!! 8D  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:49 pm
Congrats folks! I look forward to seeing them around!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:43 am
Thank you. <3.

And congratulations dawns!

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:52 pm
*slinks into thread* I KNOW THERE WERE WINNERS CHOSEN (ps congrats to you guyssss)!!!

But with my recent introduction to GoT (I need to get the book omg), I've found myself falling in love with one particular character... or well alright two, but one that I'd love to consider questing for in Soq! And that would be Bran Stark. I really love what he's having to go through and develop as a character, particularly a young one! Plus he's just adorable.

I figured this was the perfect place to ask for opinions on this, since y'all love ASoFaI and GoT! I am especially looking for opinions with ideas on how I could possibly portray his legs being crippled but not really crippled here in Soq? Like some strange coloration that is different from the rest of his body or some sort of edit that can portray this! ;u;

(I hope it is alright for me to post in here still, Roni ;; <33 )

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:58 pm
Heck yeah people can still post here! I'll be choosing a few more of these quests to fund at some point, and people are welcome to post in between now and then.

*ponders the crippled leg question* Maybe you could give him leg braces?  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:52 pm
Congrats everybody! 8D /late to the party
I so cannot wait to see them~~~! emotion_kirakira

Question for Roni: Is it okay to edit our posts? :3

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items