Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Plots, Plots and more Plots (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:32 am
ShinosBee

chekelea sounds perfect. XD If not someone just as cranky as him, I would like someone kind for him. But he would be VERY mean to her at first. He's really bitter about his injuries and very much against getting help. xD So she would have to the kind who doesn't easily run off. >>

I would love to RP Fea with Sian! It sounds like he'd be a good match for her. xD She's used to having her brother protect her, so a guard wouldn't be too shocking a change, while would still allow her to feel new things that she couldn't feel for her sibling.

I don't really want to be involved with the Tengoku, or have any of my lions go there, but I would still be fine with some general RP with them if that's something you're interested in. ^^

Nquma would run scared from Nelly! but they should meet. XD It would be amusing. She would have to make sure Isidomu didn't try to make friends with him.

Painted Moose

I saw the tag! I plan on trying to get to some RPs today, since I have a bit of time. XD

Nquma could meet bones! I would be amusing to see how she would treat someone who doesn't trust her when she doesn't trust anyone. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:49 am
Cajanic

All that sounds great! Chekelea would probably think he was mean out of pain at first, and she's gentle enough not to rankle and get fed up with his bad attitude. She's very innocent, and would genuinely want to help. I've been really wanting to play her for...ages, but never found the right set up, so I'm really keen to try them. I'd be happy to get something started for them any time - either starting with her finding him or jumping a few days ahead. Either or, or w/e. <3 OH also I've no strong feelings on her going back to the ...mounties now? Not swampies? Lol...or staying rogue. XD SO NEUTRAL.

Also fab about Fea! I felt bad having Sian made (I forgot you colored him lololol) for the S'F and never doing much so yeah! Jnu (his kid) would be thrilled to hear if he started spending regular time with a lady. He is a bit stoic, but he's apt to be a huge doter. Brace for gifts left at her den, etc. XD

That's fine! Two's a good start and all and it'd prob be good to focus on those two than stack more on. RUN Nquma run! Nelly is more than happy to steal any wandering little ones too, or try to brain wash anyone trying to be his pal. XD  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:55 am
User Image
For Nquma.
Tari is... well, very not shy. She's mellowed out considerably since she was little, but can still be a bit of a nosy gossip/busy-body (As seen by her attempts at meddling in her elder son's love-life) when she's of a mood. What interaction she has with other gods is limited and hasn't always been exactly pleasant, but she tries. Frankly, she spends more time around mortals than other gods (She was raised by mortals and has mortal children), so she'd be all kinds of willing to help Nquma feel better about them if it comes up.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:39 am
ShinosBee

Angusho probably wouldn't do well in a pride, but if they end up being totally adorable he might end up following her back if she did choose to go back to the mounties. XD

Yay! I'm happy Fea can get some RP in. I would love to see how they go together!

And yes, she would not like him stealing her babbies. XD But starting with the other two works for me! I think it's good not to have too much going on at once. XD At least for me. -forgetful-

Reeshie Hack

That would be great. xD she doesn't feel like she belongs with normal SoA, so that would probably be perfect for her!  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:43 am
Cajanic
Reeshie Hack

That would be great. xD she doesn't feel like she belongs with normal SoA, so that would probably be perfect for her!

Would you like to start, to pick location and whatnot?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:58 am
Reeshie Hack
Sure! I'll go write something for them. ^^  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:12 am
AstoriaFallen
Do you have the link to our RP?

I have re-tagged everyone who has RPs with me, just to check in if people want to continue RPs or not. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:19 am
Cajanic
AstoriaFallen
Do you have the link to our RP?

I have re-tagged everyone who has RPs with me, just to check in if people want to continue RPs or not. XD

here  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:51 am
bumpies before school  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:51 pm
heart  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:33 am
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:53 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody
User Image - Mate plot with Buffy's girl. Suka'fumo (4/5 RPs)
User Image - Second breeding with Misri (Buffy) Suka'Fumo (4/5 RPs)

Split Personality
User Image - mate plot with Split's girl. Pridelands (4/5 RPs)

Princess_Feylin
User Image - potential mate plot with Gogv'equani Ansoomse (princess_feylin) Ela (2/5 RPs)

Bittersweet Candies
User Image - mate plot with Maua (Bittersweet Candies) Pridelands (Ready)
User Image - fling with Zawadi. (Bittersweet Candies) Rogue (4/5 RPs)

Painted Moose

User Image - potential mate plot with Adenah (painted moose) Firekin (3/5 RPs)

Alpaca Chobi
User Image - mate plot with Ke'ala (chobi) Ali (2/5)
User Image Mate with Shou? (chobi) Aly (1/5 RPs)
User Image Fling with Cassianu (chobi) rogue (0/5 RPs)
User Image Fling with Bara? (chobi) rogue (0/5 RPs)

Basil Brett
User Image Mate with Haja? (were) Ali (2/5 RPs)

Graceangel
User Image - Mate with Kiri (graceangel) Suka'fumo (0/5)

NovaCracker
User Image - Two flings with Dwarf ladies (NovaCracker)
User Image - Fling with Adhari (nova) Rogue (4/5 RPs)

Depawsit
User Image - Imani (Dep) (8/20? RPs)
User Image - Fling with Kaimana. (Dep) rogue (0/5)

Ovarian Paint
User Image - Fling/mate with Zara (Ovarian paint) rogue (0/5)

Puhterodactyl
User Image - Fling with Fiume (Puih) rogue (0/5)
User Image - Fling with Phlegyas (puh) rogue (0/5)
User Image - Fling with Tichaona (puh) Rogue (1/5)

Just checking in with everyone to see who wants to continue what. This by no means demands we continue plots. xD If you're not interested anymore, that's totally fine! Other plots happen and I was totally gone for a long time so I'm not going to hold it against anyone.

if you do want to continue, please let me know too! I would be happy to focus on these things before taking on any new breedings/flings.

Ignore the things on the side. They're terribly out of date notes to myself. XD

I know some of you I've already talked to, but yeah, this is a blanket revival hunt. XD Sorry for the repeating!  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:58 pm
Hey you, I'm still totally on for Kiri and Galad'fuin. :3 I've been more or less just... waiting for you? XD

I'm a little... lacking in specific direction for in depth plotting aside of maybe them meeting her family. I still have one going with Kiri finding out her mother came back. and... then it's likely her mother and sister will want to meddle in her personal business. would you be open to any kind of meddling rp's between kiri's mom and sister and galad? XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:59 pm
AHHHH thank you for quoting <3 !

I am totes still up for the plots ! I'd like to take them one at a time so that we can focus and not over whelm our selves. But yes. Still up for all of these * V * <3 !

Our bird pride lions first if that is cool with you. But I am flexible and can do what evs.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:03 pm
Graceangel
Waiting for me? I have the RP we did marked as finished. Did you want me to post more in it? Oh, or do you mean just RP-count wise. If that's the case, I can get the other RPs done ASAP if you're ready. ^^

Alpaca Chobi
That sounds like a great idea. xD One at a time would work wonders for me. Do you want to do their birds, too, though? Since they're all in the same batch. xD

But starting with them sounds good either way!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff