Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Hope's Plot Thread:: Closed for the moment! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 12:44 pm
Closing this for the time being!

Note: I will be taking a hiatus from SoA for at least the remainder of May. I will still be around B/C / Gaia, however, so please don't hesitate to PM me if an RP desperately needs to be done ~right nao~ for whatever reason, or for any info needed for RP (mostly in regards to cubs from my SoAs' litters).

ORPs will be finished and prides will still be tended to as needed, though it will be bare minimum.

I completely understand if those I have made plans with wish to move on from them.

See you in June.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:55 pm
Reopened! I only listed a fraction of SoA this time, but I might add others later. <<

Posts will be starting back up again within the next few days.

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:12 pm
Prepare for a dump of SoA on you owo

For Chakora: Vidar is cocky, quick to insult and sneer, and rather annoyingly has the brawn and brain to back up his quips and challenges. He'd looooooooove to spar/bicker/banter with her, become frenemies, rivals, etc etc. He'll grow out of his buttholeishness a bit when he becomes an adult, the cockiness will tone down to a more joking level, and I'm aiming for him to become a captain, so he'll have to improve on his 'people' skills. But for the adol months...super annoying, massive ego, thinks he's the bees knees. Fun times to be had by all!

For Mchanga: Shi is looking for a rouge friend to hopefully share her ideals in finding a mate. She isn't very traditional as far as Firekin go and wants to find someone that is her ~*~*soul mate*~*~ before having cubs. She's not particularly good at fighting and is a rather awful hunter, but she makes up for her lacking technical skills in her personable and outside-the-box thinking. She just grew to an adult and still acts a bit like an adol, and her favorite passtime is napping! (Sometime accidentally through her hunting time, whoops)

For Kaho: Sea is lookin' for a male to knock her up XD She's got all the RP's ready to go, just needs a willing male!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:49 pm
SilverLutz

Sounds good! I'll set up the ones for Kaho and Chakora soon, or you can do so if you feel like it before me. Mchanga can meet her whenever he gets in FK, but he needs to win a duel first. Oh, how I loathe JRP duels. *fistshake*  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:09 am
For Kianzi: Jasiri is in the bonelands (most likely patroling their border) and could point her in the right direction, or perhaps mistake her for one of the red pelts and be the one to tell her about the Firekin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:16 am
Sounds good! I can help with a joining duel if you need it as well.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:45 pm
oo DeD

Got a notice from you right as I was getting around to this. XD I'm still up for Evren stuff as well as Sig x Eydis SB RP and Urit'Alya x Sagua FK RP. Let me know if you're still up for those two also?

SilverLutz

What do you think about Shi and Mchanga meeting at the outpost? Realistically, as an adolescence with less training he stands no chance of beating anyone in a real duel unless they totally suck. I plan to keep him around there until adol to both help him adapt to the weather and get some training in.

For Kaho x Sea, he still needs all five RPs. <<;; But I'll hammer out the SRPs if you're good to wait just a bit? Whether we start up their RP before or after that is up to you, so lemme know!

For Vidar and Chakora, I'll set that one up probably sometime tonight, and if not, tomorrow. I may be intro'd out for the day but we'll see. XD

Annchen

I'd love that, actually! I think him mistaking her for one her actually having only a vague idea who / where the Firekin is would be pretty amusing. << I can set this up within the next few days or you can do so if you feel like it before then. Either way!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:48 pm
Hopefolly

Definitely still up for those two -thumbs up-  

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:57 pm
If only there were some way to handicap the dice...because Shi would totally lose XD But I like that idea! She likes going to the borders of the pride to see what's out there. Making a rouge friend'll make her so happy! I could start that one if you wanted so you're not bogged down with starts.

And yes, I'm good to wait a bit! If you want help I have other SoA that need RP for other breedings that could bump into him for shenanigans in the rouge lands, or you can SRP it out. I'm good either way. I actually have a post for her that no one ever replied to, so I can just tag you in that and we can get going there.

Sounds good for SB 'buddies' XD They're gonna LOVE each other. So much cocky, so little time.

Hopefolly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:13 pm
SilverLutz
If only there were some way to handicap the dice...because Shi would totally lose XD But I like that idea! She likes going to the borders of the pride to see what's out there. Making a rouge friend'll make her so happy! I could start that one if you wanted so you're not bogged down with starts.

LAWL WELL. Mchanga isn't super great either due to inexperience and also sweltering heat. It's going to take him time to adapt to that anyhow. Would be great if you could start. <3

Quote:
And yes, I'm good to wait a bit! If you want help I have other SoA that need RP for other breedings that could bump into him for shenanigans in the rouge lands, or you can SRP it out. I'm good either way. I actually have a post for her that no one ever replied to, so I can just tag you in that and we can get going there.

Sounds good! If I start having SRP fatigue, I'll take you up on that.

Quote:
Sounds good for SB 'buddies' XD They're gonna LOVE each other. So much cocky, so little time.

LOL WE'LL SEE. emotion_awesome  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:50 pm
For Mchanga, I can offer his older sister Nisi for RP, if he's hangin' around the outpost. Eventual realization that they're siblings could be amusing?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:41 pm
Meepfur
For Mchanga, I can offer his older sister Nisi for RP, if he's hangin' around the outpost. Eventual realization that they're siblings could be amusing?

Definitely. <3 As soon as his RP is done with Silver's girl, I'll set this up.  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:10 pm
For Kaho I have:
User Image
or
User Image
to offer for a fling :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:26 am
Seaki

Either or! Whichever you prefer. =] It'll take me some time to get the RPs, though.  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:28 am
That's totally fine~ They're low on my priority list atm, but I thought I'd offer. Whenever you've got time and all that~
I think Maji'kukoka would be an interesting color combo for their babies, so we can go with that <3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff