Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:36 am
Inui Takumi
59 people out of 125 have never posted. I can't even give a name of anyone outside KRG, Agito, Me, and Ren who have posted anything in the last several months.

This is damm depressing.

I know how you feel but there isn't much I can do I just hope it gets better  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:30 pm
Kamen Rider G
I watch a few episodes of Gaim and it seem like a great show but it reminds me a lot of W

sorry for the not being around guys, but I saw this post and had to post. Gaim is amazing right now, definitely the fresh breath we needed compared to Wizard. I love Wizard, but the story line was way week compared to Gaim. I mean we're not even half way through the series. and all this crazy stuff has happened. I just wonder if we will get a Second Rider this season. or if Baron is suppose to fill that position surprised

on a side note: I wasn't sure if I should post this in the Wizard thread since i'm not sure if anyone even checks them, but here's the Magic Land movie with english subs for anyone whos is interested.

Kamen Rider Wizard In Magic Land  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:08 pm
I'd like to point out that I have 2 accounts here, and neither are technically my main account.

I want to say that Baron probably isn't the secondary rider. Honestly I was in the large majority that was under the impression that the Genesis Driver was going to be exclusive to the secondary rider. (Oops about that possible rumor, totally debunked) Now, I haven't seen the Movie Wars movie yet. But usually the Movie Wars movie shows the secondary rider of the series. At least it's been that way from W on.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:08 pm
1st: We know.

2nd: Agreed.

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:50 pm
Someone e-mailed this to me:

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k174204959

If you don't want to click, It's a custom Inui Takumi doll. It's gross looking. I hope noone buys it. emotion_puke

At least the person got the chain on the correct side.

If anyone wants me to search for anything specific on Yahoo! Acutions Japan, just let me know and I'll get back to you with the results.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:06 pm
lol what's with the battery?

I've been looking for a Digimon Xros Loader preferably blue. but they go for for like $100 or more plus shipping confused so I thought about going for Red, but the cheapest I found was like $70 with free shipping. I'm starting to think maybe that's the cheapest i'm gonna find it for xp  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:52 pm
It's common for Japanese to place a battery or a cigarette lightor in the picture. Sometimes they use a CD case. It's to show people how big or small the object for sale is in comparison.

Unless you can buy off YAJ, you might as well buy the thing you already found. I'll look but it sounds like you already know information about it. Is that what I should type? I don't know anything about Digiman so yeah. Xros Loader is its actual name?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:55 pm
For Agito:

http://page19.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/x196346288

Is this it?

http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/search?ei=UTF-8&p=デジãƒÂ¢Ã£ƒÂ³Ã£‚¯ãƒÂ­Ã£‚¹ãƒÂ­Ã£ƒÂ¼Ã£ƒ€Ã£ƒÂ¼&auccat=0&tab_ex=commerce&mode=1

Here is the whole page based on the word digimonzros loader.

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:59 am
if only I had money  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:18 pm
Jason David Frank joins Star Wars Rebels? OK no I'm not serious but Rebels is coming this summer. Lucasfilm just released the identity of the main character. Kanan (pronounced Kane-in)

I can't help but wonder if someone at Lucasfilm had JDF, in mind. Kanan even has the same ponytail (unseen is this pic, but he has it).

User Image

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:16 pm
Inui Takumi
Jason David Frank joins Star Wars Rebels? OK no I'm not serious but Rebels is coming this summer. Lucasfilm just released the identity of the main character. Kanan (pronounced Kane-in)

I can't help but wonder if someone at Lucasfilm had JDF, in mind. Kanan even has the same ponytail (unseen is this pic, but he has it).

User Image

that would be so freaking cool  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:04 pm
So, I just ordered 2 figuarts.
Agito Shining form, and Agito Burning form.
Chalice, and Orga still elude me for the time being. But, when I get Orga, Might have to get Psyga, Delta, and Kaixa. Figuarts, too much of my money.
(I'd also like to get Agito Flame, Trinity, and Storm form, but they're too expensive.)  

Katsumi Daido

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:26 pm
I hate figurearts, The ultimate instant money saving program.

Glad to hear you got some for yourself though. Whats your rarest piece?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:35 am
Inui Takumi
I hate figurearts, The ultimate instant money saving program.

Glad to hear you got some for yourself though. Whats your rarest piece?
I don't think any of mine are really that rare.
I'm doing it for the collection for display.

Currently, aside from the Agito Shining form, Agito Burning form, and Blade King form that are ordered. I have; Den-o Climax Form, Double (CJ), OOO (tatoba form), two copies of Faiz (base form), Ixa, Agito Ground form, Kick Hopper, and the Virgo Zodiart. Also have two SIC's, OOO Putotyrano, and OOO Tajador Lost Blaze. the figuarts just look nice together. I tend to only have about 4 displayed at any given time the rest are in their boxes on a shelf. (the Tatoba figure looks great between the two larger SIC, kind of a good versus evil thing going on there in that display)  

Katsumi Daido

Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces