Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
New Fail Plot thread!!! @-@ looking to get back into rping! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:39 pm
emotion_omnomnom  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:40 pm
samus x
Conrad The Mighty
Hey! I'd love to see what happens with Inglor and Aqseu! I haven't gotten a chance to RP him yet, but he's goofy and horribly naive.
i wouldnt mind a rp for him as he never has had any rp xDDD though i might not get to any rp soon cause i work 12 hour shifts fri - sun so maybe during the weekday. if you want you can set something up and toss me the link here and i'll get to it when i have time

I'm so sorry this took me so long! I lost my laptop charger xD

Bam!  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:16 pm
Sorry it took me forever to respond to the rp ended up being busey  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:46 pm
emotion_omnomnom  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:26 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:58 am
User Image

I believe Lucilius met Khuluma when they were cubs. How would he like to be hit on and/or stalked by the smooth-talking god of Rhetoric?  

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:51 am
lol oh yes xD i remeber well him meeting him. biggrin luci would hate it but i would be epicly amused  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:13 pm
MoonKitsune
forgot to qoute xDDD im a derp but yes i wouldnt mind rp with them as adults =P  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 7:02 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 2:26 pm
I have Erevu, a pridelander. He wants to become a scout and, after that, a headscout; wants to make his dad proud. He's very dedicated to the pride and tries to be quite serious about it, though he's still young and quite the amateur.

Then, there is Leli'Takata, in Schnee la Neige'milima. He's on the ice council, optimistic and jolly, and quite observant. He also can't tolerate the heat, at all.

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 12:50 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y
I have Erevu, a pridelander. He wants to become a scout and, after that, a headscout; wants to make his dad proud. He's very dedicated to the pride and tries to be quite serious about it, though he's still young and quite the amateur.

Then, there is Leli'Takata, in Schnee la Neige'milima. He's on the ice council, optimistic and jolly, and quite observant. He also can't tolerate the heat, at all.

i have 3 that need joining rps for pridelands xD i just never got to getting them rps in the pride.

as for Schnee i own a ice council grump, i have the heir to the thrown and a cub :]

i just wont beable to rp this weekend cause i work fri - sun 6am-6pm every day but during the weekdays im free to start something up  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:14 pm
samus x
Lollipop x L u x u r y

i have 3 that need joining rps for pridelands xD i just never got to getting them rps in the pride.

as for Schnee i own a ice council grump, i have the heir to the thrown and a cub :]

i just wont beable to rp this weekend cause i work fri - sun 6am-6pm every day but during the weekdays im free to start something up

I could do one, two, or all of the JRPS, no problem at all. uwu If you're up for it.

And any of the Schnee.

I can also start whatever roleplays you're up for. XD And totes understandable. uwu

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:18 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y
samus x
Lollipop x L u x u r y

I could do one, two, or all of the JRPS, no problem at all. uwu If you're up for it.

And any of the Schnee.

I can also start whatever roleplays you're up for. XD And totes understandable. uwu

:] sweet. 2 of the 3 that need joining rps is a father/son pair. the son tagged along while the father followed his mate to her former pride after their pride they had meet in was dispanded when their kids were around adol age

xD i'll let you choose which schee you want rp with cause i got a few of them and some of them never have gotten rp love. though sachin the grump could use the rp counts for breeding.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:30 pm
samus x
Lollipop x L u x u r y
samus x
Lollipop x L u x u r y

And any of the Schnee.

:] sweet. 2 of the 3 that need joining rps is a father/son pair. the son tagged along while the father followed his mate to her former pride after their pride they had meet in was dispanded when their kids were around adol age

xD i'll let you choose which schee you want rp with cause i got a few of them and some of them never have gotten rp love. though sachin the grump could use the rp counts for breeding.

Sweeeettt.
So, I'll start one for the father/son pair for now. And perhaps the other, if you need? o A o

And Sachin it is. uwu Leli is having his own cubs with his mate so he can gloat to the fellow council member. ; u;

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:35 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y

Sweeeettt.
So, I'll start one for the father/son pair for now. And perhaps the other, if you need? o A o

And Sachin it is. uwu Leli is having his own cubs with his mate so he can gloat to the fellow council member. ; u;
8] sounds great to me! if your up for doing 3 rps i up for it 8D  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces