Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT! --- THIS IS MORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thoron_Dread

Vicious Dabbler

7,825 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:29 pm
Hey guys thoron her i havn't been on gaia for almost a year now O.o stopped by to see how everything is going, sad to hear about what has happened and I hope everyone is doing well  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:18 pm
Thoron_Dread
Hey guys thoron her i havn't been on gaia for almost a year now O.o stopped by to see how everything is going, sad to hear about what has happened and I hope everyone is doing well
Working pretty well I'm working to get up the money I've made about 2 million so far.  

_Gotherine_The_ Foxx_

Ferocious Doll

Lumbee Wolf Lady

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:47 am
_The_Black_Magic_Bunny_

i'm glade to here things are going good for you at the lest. hopefully you can contact a moderator.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:51 am
Lumbee Wolf Lady
_The_Black_Magic_Bunny_

i'm glade to here things are going good for you at the lest. hopefully you can contact a moderator.
"It does not really look like i will be able to get the stuff back or he account for that matter without a full out gaian insurrection."  

_Gotherine_The_ Foxx_

Ferocious Doll

Lumbee Wolf Lady

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:56 am
_The_Black_Magic_Bunny_

if you have a Facebook you may need to try posting it on there Facebook page. they seem to reply faster to stuff on Facebook than in chatter box and forums.

Gaia's Facebook Page  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:03 am
Lumbee Wolf Lady
_The_Black_Magic_Bunny_

if you have a Facebook you may need to try posting it on there Facebook page. they seem to reply faster to stuff on Facebook than in chatter box and forums.

Gaia's Facebook Page
"I'll keep pestering ...."  

_Gotherine_The_ Foxx_

Ferocious Doll

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:41 pm
I just came in here because I was tracking down an artist who took $50 from a friend for a badge and then disappeared with the money and didn't do the badge. Someone said they saw the person on Gaia but the trail has gone cold. However I have discovered a very strong lead on FA and found the girl's location, maybe about an hour from where I live.

I shall attack swiftly yet my retribution shall be slow and painful. I shall destroy her fragile mental stability and leave her a shell.

In any case, how the hell did you get your account screwed up? Did someone hack it, or did you do something banworthy on Gaia?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:14 pm
Psycho Lee
I just came in here because I was tracking down an artist who took $50 from a friend for a badge and then disappeared with the money and didn't do the badge. Someone said they saw the person on Gaia but the trail has gone cold. However I have discovered a very strong lead on FA and found the girl's location, maybe about an hour from where I live.

I shall attack swiftly yet my retribution shall be slow and painful. I shall destroy her fragile mental stability and leave her a shell.
May I ask who is the party responsible?  

Thorn apple

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas