Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Plot all the PLOTS! (OPEN! Gimme your plots plz) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:28 am
I will set something up and post it here! :3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:13 am
We have this RP with Muhali and Fireheart that was never finished >w> We can wrap it up with two more posts a piece if you want. We also had one with Sebor and Kenna, before they managed to get into the Stormborn, that I can dig up if you'd like to finish. I think that one was almost done, too -w-

Once the Mummers Ball happens, Fireheart would love to pick Misae'dhulu's brain about being queen!

Dark Fire Angel

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:15 pm
Mauaji and my Charlie leopard should form a friend ship in the kingdoms pride : D Charlies in the kingdom of Kaze. I'd love to rp him again.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:08 pm
Dark Fire Angel

I would love some RP with Misae'dhulu! I've got several girls she can interact with, but I have a possible mate offer..? I don't know his personality yet, but I have this boy here.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:36 am
SilverLutz
We have this RP with Muhali and Fireheart that was never finished >w> We can wrap it up with two more posts a piece if you want. We also had one with Sebor and Kenna, before they managed to get into the Stormborn, that I can dig up if you'd like to finish. I think that one was almost done, too -w-

Once the Mummers Ball happens, Fireheart would love to pick Misae'dhulu's brain about being queen!

Dark Fire Angel

How... did this one slip my radar? What on earth. I feel horrible, Lutz, holy shiz. I'll get to it asap! But yes please, and sorry about that! It slipped through the cracks and I don't know how.

As far as Misae goes, you're welcome to pick her brains. She should be settled in right before the ball - and she and Nili will have spoken to Shandor about having no desire for the throne back by then too, so they'll be joining the festivities and getting accustomed to the pride.

Alpaca Chobi

Is this the Charlie I think you're talking about? XDD Because all the yes, Chobi. Let's do this.

Saint Sergio
Dark Fire Angel

I would love some RP with Misae'dhulu! I've got several girls she can interact with, but I have a possible mate offer..? I don't know his personality yet, but I have this boy here.

I would love to try them out! I think his greens would be pretty damn nice with her whites and own green XD haha. So yeah let's try to rp them? See how they bound off of eachother?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:49 am
Dark Fire Angel

User Image

Mahewa here would love to meet Kenna. He's already won his duel to join and all, and he's probably one of the very few around who'd be her size. He's older, middle aged or so, starting to gray about the muzzle, but still a tough cookie. His daddy was Bodaway, so if he'd been born in-pride he would have known her, probably! As is, he was cubnapped forever ago, and knows very little about his firekin heritage. He has no gender biases at all, so he'd be happy to fight with her all she liked, and later vouch for her to be a reaver if she wanted.

He's heading out soon to catch himself a thrall, he'd be glad to bring her one back too, if she liked. At least until she becomes a reaver too~  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:06 am
ShinosBee
Dark Fire Angel

User Image

Mahewa here would love to meet Kenna. He's already won his duel to join and all, and he's probably one of the very few around who'd be her size. He's older, middle aged or so, starting to gray about the muzzle, but still a tough cookie. His daddy was Bodaway, so if he'd been born in-pride he would have known her, probably! As is, he was cubnapped forever ago, and knows very little about his firekin heritage. He has no gender biases at all, so he'd be happy to fight with her all she liked, and later vouch for her to be a reaver if she wanted.

He's heading out soon to catch himself a thrall, he'd be glad to bring her one back too, if she liked. At least until she becomes a reaver too~

Omg XD I'd love this. Would you like to set up a thread or something? Doesn't have to be a fight (it can though?).

She already has a thrall (lmaaaao) one she brought with her, actually. Zaphod, her firekin slave (ironically) but they could talk about it or something! WHO KNOWS.

Does he already have his slave?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:13 am
He still needs to get her. Maybe seeing Kenna's Zaphod it'll inspire him to get on it? He's actually going to fling with his thrall once he gets her - he'll claim the cubs, but maaaybe not the lady. XD He was in the demon pride for a while so he's quite okay about the idea of servant classes.

Yeah I'll set up a thread! Man he seriously has enough RP to have his thrall fling and almost two more besides. I love it! I'll drop a link once I post it~  

ShinosBee

Nerd

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:47 am
No worries! Threads can slip by pretty easily here XD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:32 am
User Image

HELLO.

I see you have Kizi (obviously) and would love to get my girl more interaction within the pride. I still have to get an updated cert (which I thought I posted for, but didn't apparently), but she is an Alchemist and her Gypsy name is Tender Leaf. She's gentle as can be and curious as hell. Beyond that it's a little iffy because I definitely need to develop her a lot more.

If not, no biggie! :3

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:41 am
LOTS OF PLOTTY THINGS

*wriggles fingers creepily*

Alrighty!

So it appears we both fail ... terribly.

We had an RP going between my Nkiruka and Uovu'roho but I didn't save it anywhere [ That I can find ] and I can't find it in your journal either D:<

So FAILBOATS unless ... you have it saved somewhere else? biggrin

Also!

Muhali and Xippy have this RP that we never got the chance to finish. Not sure if you're up for that one being finished! But I would love to have Muhali and Xippy have some one on one time while Xippy tries to understand her new role as Queen of Dreams <3

Also Snip and Snap plots. Yiiiiisssss *w*

Aaaannnd two more random off the wall things.

Do you think any of your godesses might be up for a mortal fling? I think i've asked you this before, but i'm not 100% sure on that. SO DUN KILL ME kthx<3

And, i'm also looking for a Kizi gal that's looking for an out of pride fling! I don't suppose you've got a gal somewhere in your arsenal that might be looking .. do you ;3

Dark Fire Angel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:48 am
Dark Fire Angel
I would love to try them out! I think his greens would be pretty damn nice with her whites and own green XD haha. So yeah let's try to rp them? See how they bound off of eachother?
Yes, that sounds good to me! Do you want me to start us something today? I can quote/link you like that.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:05 am
Saint Sergio
Dark Fire Angel
Yes, that sounds good to me! Do you want me to start us something today? I can quote/link you like that.

*posts from class, lmao* Do it! I'll answer asap.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:16 am
Green Ever After
User Image

HELLO.

I see you have Kizi (obviously) and would love to get my girl more interaction within the pride. I still have to get an updated cert (which I thought I posted for, but didn't apparently), but she is an Alchemist and her Gypsy name is Tender Leaf. She's gentle as can be and curious as hell. Beyond that it's a little iffy because I definitely need to develop her a lot more.

If not, no biggie! :3

Whom would you like to rp with? I have all the kizi XD Nili, Misae, or someone else entirely  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:38 am
Depawsit
LOTS OF PLOTTY THINGS

*wriggles fingers creepily*

Alrighty!

So it appears we both fail ... terribly.

We had an RP going between my Nkiruka and Uovu'roho but I didn't save it anywhere [ That I can find ] and I can't find it in your journal either D:<

So FAILBOATS unless ... you have it saved somewhere else? biggrin

Also!

Muhali and Xippy have this RP that we never got the chance to finish. Not sure if you're up for that one being finished! But I would love to have Muhali and Xippy have some one on one time while Xippy tries to understand her new role as Queen of Dreams <3

Also Snip and Snap plots. Yiiiiisssss *w*

Aaaannnd two more random off the wall things.

Do you think any of your godesses might be up for a mortal fling? I think i've asked you this before, but i'm not 100% sure on that. SO DUN KILL ME kthx<3

And, i'm also looking for a Kizi gal that's looking for an out of pride fling! I don't suppose you've got a gal somewhere in your arsenal that might be looking .. do you ;3

Dark Fire Angel

I lost Uovu's rp XD lmao, but it's okay - when you didn't answer I figured you didn't like them so I searched for someone else. Don't worry <3 I will tag the muhali rp, along with anything else that needs tags, later today!

Also, Snip and Snap need an rp asap. On the double. 8|

As far as goddesses go, lesee, Muhali wouldn't, but I also have Dili and Tifu. Either could fling I suppose! xD Dili's more regal and elegant, Tifu was a mortal until very recently, and she's a sweetheart. dili is Truth, Tifu is Denial.

Also, girls in Kizi! I have:

Misae, but she'd need her 'rejoining' rp. XD
This girl, whom is from old royal blood. I also have This girl. Neither have ever really been rpged so take your pick, haha  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff