Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Pride I/T] Rahala [PRIDE IS OFFICIAL!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:51 am
Please do! I'm actually working on getting like 12-15 customs (eventually) to give away for it, but any lions can join~  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:51 am
User Image

I Will Take The Journey!
Username: Kolina
SoA Name: Sahar
Desired Rank: Pilgrim
Personality Blurb: Very down to earth and on the calmer side, Sahar is a lion who lets life and his visions take him where they will. He's very easy-going and even tempered and is very very hard to make angry. He is very much born blind but alsoa seer. When others try to coddle him due to his disability he may deal with it for awhile before calmly telling them, with a gentle smile, that he is fine on his own. He won't admit it of course if he actually DOES need help. His seer abilities are only just starting to really blossom. Right now his abilities usually pop up while dreaming but they've recently start occurring whether he's awake or not.
Original or New: New

Note: I am working on getting him an avian familiar that he'd be able to use when needed to 'see' things. XD But that could take awhile so he'll join the pride without said avian.  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:19 pm
Kolina
I Will Take The Journey!

Accepted of course! We need some seers so YAY! Super glad to have him. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:18 pm
I Will Take The Journey!
Username: Avid_RPer18
SoA Name: Nulpi
Desired Rank: Seeker
Personality Blurb: Warm, sociable, and adventuresome, Nulpi had a fairly typical upbringing with loving parents and siblings. The daughter of two rogues, the world was her classroom and she ate up the lessons that were presented to her. Come adolescence, her and her siblings started going their own ways. While eager to see what the world had in store for her, it wasn’t long before she began to feel as though she lacked direction. Nulpi missed seeing familiar faces and working with and for others. Her time alone has made her resourceful and determined to survive. When working cooperatively, she encourages those with her to keep on and try their best. Nulpi may resort to teasing, challenging, and just generally being feisty so and so. While definitely not looking for death, she'd be willing to risk her life for the sake of her pride mates. Most definitely helpful, Nulpi will have not much in the way of tolerance for the lazy or those trying to convince others to put their way for them. A lioness that works hard and plays hard, she will enjoy the work of Seeker, being able to help out the pride at large and being able to visit and explore the ruins, while in the down time relishing in the Rahalan pridal life.

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:35 am
Avid_RPer18
I Will Take The Journey!

Accepted!! Eeee this is getting me so excited! I wanna try to go some pride RP soon. SOON.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:36 am
Yes indeed! I'd love to get in on some pride RP. *u*~ heart  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:47 pm
Mmm would love some RP with the pride and Sahar. XD I've been itching to RP him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:55 pm
Well if anyone wants to start a thing I'll tag it ASAP while at work or in the morning after. I'm keen to get this moving too! <3  

ShinosBee

Nerd

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:13 am
I Will Take The Journey!
Username: CaliWolfe
SoA Name: Tallula [x]
Desired Rank: Seeker
Personality Blurb: Tallula is a kind, if not overly curious lioness who is fascinated with everyone and everything. She has a knack for sticking her nose where it doesn't belong and end up finding interesting things as a result.
Original or New: new  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:03 pm
CaliWolfe
I Will Take The Journey!

Accepted of course!

Also general note: I'm working on getting the second pride leader this month so we should be A-OK to roll out soon! I'm working on the goddess too but she'll probably take longer; needs approved, needs a god slot, all that jazz. Until then we're just gonna have the pride assume she's up there on the mountain. XD;  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:13 pm
I Will Take The Journey!
Username: Andranis
SoA Name: Mkia'waa
Desired Rank: Wanderer
Personality Blurb: Initially rather lost in her life, Mkia's found direction thanks to a seer pointing her to a mountain... A specific one wasn't pointed out, so when she found the one the Rahala live by, she declared it perfect. In her journey to even get here, she's found herself a mother, and enjoys the aspects of it and giving her own children direction. She's a strong lioness, and a caring soul.

I Will Take The Journey!
Username: Andranis
SoA Name: Kuri
Desired Rank: Shepherd
Personality Blurb: Kuri is a strong lion like his mother is. But where she'd felt lost in her life, he's felt driven to protect others. While neither he nor either of his siblings could be called small, he felt the need to try and protect them when they were younger, even when they could probably have protected themselves just as well. Finding the Rahala with his mother has given him the opportunity to protect others.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:12 am
Andranis
I Will Take The Journey!

Both accepted and on the list! heart You know how much I love yooou Drani!  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:30 am
ShinosBee
Andranis
I Will Take The Journey!

Both accepted and on the list! heart You know how much I love yooou Drani!

I have another Pogey lioness I'm incredibly tempted to toss in... lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:44 pm
I can't explain how excited I am for this pride! XD  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:57 am
Yes, hello, take all my lions plz.

..I'm going to read things over and figure out who to toss in here OK? OK.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff