Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply The School of Dedicated Role Players
Divided we Fall | O/A | Fantasy/Sci-Fi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:26 am
Erakai Zardik
The Crimson Shadow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aha! There! So he hadn't imagined it after all.. There was someone approaching. Someone who apparently didn't care if they were seen as they stepped into his line of sight. And so there was a white haired boy, maybe about only twenty himself. He simply stopped and Erakai tilted his head a little, curious. Oh? did this mean more blood for him tonight? Suddenly, the boy yelled out, though he didn't let it really phase him. Bloodsucker? Well that was enough to get his blood pumping with a hot anger. He hated the fact that he had to live on blood. The only thing that made it bearable was the feeling it gave him and the satisfaction of seeing one of his enemies laying cold and drained on the ground. People... Loathsome little creatures... And then suddenly something that did phase him. Fire. Bright fire. Eyes widening slightly, he disappeared before they could hit him except for the one that singed the arm of his coat, making him growl quietly. No one did that and got away with it. If this idiot boy wanted a fight then he would give him one.

From his new position to the far left, Erakai pulled a throwing needle out of the shadows. Well then.. it looked like he was going to get his fight after all.. And with another Experiment no less! However, he would have greatly preferred it to not be a fire user... Bright things were not his strong suit. In fact, he quite hatted them.. entirely.. His shadows were his only friends and bright things tended to destroy them. he threw the needle, aiming to hit the boy in the arm at a very specific point that would cause it to go numb. The purpose was to hurt, to maim, to toy with, not to kill. Not just yet. Besides, if his arm was useless perhaps it would be unable to make anymore fire. One at time, piece by piece, he was going to take this boy down..
"You know.. You are quite the idiot to attack me. No one has done that in a long time." he said, not caring if he gave his position away as he disappeared and reappeared some distance behind the boy. People had learned to turn the other way and run from the shadows now that his reputation had gotten out. Of course one of the only other reasons people had not come to attack him out of vengeance for someone he had killed was because he usually kept himself well hidden. Now how this boy had found him, he had no idea. Perhaps this was the girl's beloved Eric? Come out to actually steal her away tonight just to find her gone? Well, whoever he was, he was about to die.

((OOC: Sorry again for the quality... v.v''''' ))
I--LiveWire--I

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:18 pm
⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰
Rena Crean

⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱

User Image

Rena only smiled brightly, taking his words as a compliment. Her in a dress was definitely a ridiculous notion and she wouldn't be caught dead in a fancy restricting outfit. She left the teasing there, enough was enough and it had mostly worked its way out of her system by now,

She followed him down the streets of Nias to a dimly lit pub at the back of an alley. She hadn't been to this pub before, though she didn't go out much. Drinking was funner with friends, and Rena had few. She looked around as she and Thomas where greeted by music and smells that seemed to welcome them. Swishing her tail she moved across the room, her companion received various greetings from patrons. Her green eyes fell to the man Thomas greeted and she smiled as her name was spoken.
Rena slid silently slid into the seat opposite the new guy as she glanced over him once, as was something she always did when meeting someone new. Rena seemed to sense he was hiding something behind his relaxed state, but this was a bar many people came here to drown things they did not wish to feel. So she didn't dwell on it.

⋰⋰⋰⋰ "I'll be there in a flash!" ⋰⋰⋰⋰

Dokuro Togiretogire

Koskish

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:49 pm
Xieno Forlac

User Image
I got it!

Xieno smelled the burnt cloth as his target vanished into the shadows, slightly disappointed he had not done any real damage. Something long and dark was thrown at him from his left. He didn't see it until it was too late to avoid the needle. It pierced his flesh painfully, almost instantly it started to go numb. Though this killed the pain his arm fell to his side, not responding to his wishes. With a frown he pulled the shadow needle from his arm and hurled it randomly into the darkness around him. With narrowed eyes and shouted, his natural heat searing the hole in his arm closed. "I get that a lot, but it never stopped me." His cocky words echoed across the darkness. He launched a fireball into the darkness where the voice had come from. Hitting, nor seeing anything he became a bit frustrated. Flames licked hungrily at his fingers as if wanting to consume him, even his numbed hand had fire flicking about it.
Xieno had very little patience and this guy seemed to prefer the exact opposite approach than him. If he cared to slow down, think, and use the skills that had been drilled into him for years, he could have found a way to locate and trap his target. However, he was rash, impulsive and quick to act upon the first thing that popped into his mind.
Suddenly his entire body burst into flames. It was like he was standing in the middle of a bonfire without even his clothes getting singed. With a wild grin he started to spin rapidly, sending burning jets of fire in all directions, heedless to what this would do to the surroundings.

Oh, did you want something other than ashes?

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:48 pm
Thomas Greymane | Gigmore | Dokuro Togiretogire

Thomas Greymane
Captain "Look into the shadows, I'll be there" Grey fox

User Image
Current mission
None
Mood
Pleased

The night was young and the company seemed to grow both in size and merry. Swiftly the jacket was thrown over back of the chair as Thomas sat down. It was as of sudden hsi skin could breath. The shirt was paper thin and was rather refreshing to get rid of thick jacket. Well he guessed the badges that made it heavy. He'd waited for Rena to sit down as he waved over the waitor. A man with extra fingers and could hold more orders then any other that Thomas had seen serve. "This table is on my account. I'll have a beer to start the evening." Then he turned to the soldier. His voice had sparked interest, the dialect he'd heard before but couldn't remember where. "Forgive me, I've forgotten my manners. I'm Thomas Greymane and this is Rena Crean and for the evening I'm just me. So don't you worry about my title." On it he added a smile and a nod as his beer was placed infront of him. A thick brew with it's white crown on top. The bitter malt send a smooth side of sweet honey and oak taste. It was the best thing with this very pub, their own brew ale. He could probably have retired and live as a drunk only for this ale.
Koskish

I--LiveWire--I

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

The Punchline is Lesbian

Quotable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:54 pm
User Image
mitt 'ratman' merranos x x x x x
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
x x x x x"Ain't that just xx a kick in th'head? "

"Santo Domingo"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Athankya very much," Mitt said and bowed his head with a grin. Ah, free booze was a good place to start an evening, and a new friendship for that matter. "Pleasure ta meet ya both. M'names Mitt. Mitt Merranos. But everyone calls me Ratman, includin' myself, so y'all call me what ya want." He glanced between Thomas and Rena with a friendly expression. It was a strange thing, but almost always felt a more immediate connection with people like Rena, who had physically visible augmentations. Rena's weren't unsightly like his own, but rather looked like a perfect mix between human and animal. It almost looked a little exotic, he mused.

He finished his drink by more or less forcing it down, taking great care to not tense up outwardly. He instead raised the empty glass at the server, asking for another drink. The slight fog forming in his head was starting to take the edge off the pain at least. Though to be rid off it fully, he was going to need to get absolutely wasted. In Mitt's experience as a humble fisherman, getting sloshed was by far the most effective way to make new friends. He flashed the captain a crooked smile with all his deformed teeth. The look of them had never bothered him, and at least they didn't hurt now.

"What brings th'two of you t'this part a' town?" he asked, lighting up a rather foul smelling cigarette. Well, it looked like a cigarette, but it contained something completely different. They could complain all they wanted, but as far as he was concerned it was medicinal. His doctor might not agree either, but Mitt agreed with himself and it helped, and that was all the reason he needed.
                                                    ""

Dokuro Togiretogire

I--LiveWire--I

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:15 pm
Erakai Zardik
The Crimson Shadow

It filled Erakai with satisfaction to see his needle hit its mark, though he didn't expect it to not really. It just felt good to know that he was still in enough practice. He nearly let out a snicker as the boy threw fire where he just was. It was so amusing to see people get frustrated when they found him gone once again. This boy seemed too bold for his own good and probably thought himself actually capable of defeating Erakai. How pathetically delusional this man was. It was really quite funny. So much so he nearly did let out a real, if but crazed, laugh. That was until the boy burst into flames. A quiet hiss escaped him as he took a few steps backwards, further into his shadows. They gathered around him, preparing for an attack. By the time they had gathered though it was too late and the boy was shooting out an attack of his own. Fire burst outwards in all directions, making Erakai nearly panic for just a second. He tried disappearing into the shadows again but was just a fraction of a second too slow. He made it to the shadows but was forced out of them as the fire ran straight through, burning his ankle through the leg of his pants. He gasped a little to himself as he was thorwn across the ground holding onto his ankle. "You... You idiot!!! You insolent boy! I will drain you dry for this!!" he screamed, drawing a dagger from the shadows this time with the fire faded. This time when he aimed he aimed to kill. Right for the heart. He might bleed out a little from the wound but Erakai would still get the most of his blood.

I--LiveWire--I

goddess_of_the_night13

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:25 pm
⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰
Rena Crean

⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱

User Image

"I'll have a beer as well." Rena chimed after Thomas ordered his first beer. Turning her attention back to the two men she continued to smile. "Nice meeting you as well, Mitt." She replied cordially, always happy to meet others in a friendly environment. She took a swig from the frothy beer as it was placed before her. Setting the glass mug back on the table Rena could already feel her worries starting to fade to the back of her mind. Looking at Mitt as he inquired their motivation for coming here while lighting up a pungent cigarette. Rena didn't care much for cigarettes, they had strong, lingering smells not to mention the health detriments. Though she didn't smoke them she was used to them as many soldiers smoked. Even so this particular kind seemed to have a rather foul smell that caused her to wrinkle her sensitive nose.

Dokuro Togiretogire

The Punchline is Lesbian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:44 pm
Xieno Forlac

User Image
I got it!

As Xieno stopped spinning he faced his target with a smirk, a few flames still clinging to his body like he was a log in a fire. It hadn't been a majorly damaging hit, but he had hit and apparently angered his foe. Adrenaline pumped through his entire body as the shadow man screamed a threat of death, but he only appeared to get more excited by the angry words and swiftly approaching shadow dagger. His target was now playing more to Xieno's liking and he easily saw the dagger coming this time. "Just try, bloodsucker." He retorted confidently as he lifted his still responsive arm he fired a large ball of flame at the dark weapon before taking a step to the side and rushing in to launch a series of four similar fire balls at the enemy. Flames still clinging to him as he closed the gap like a moving campfire.

goddess_of_the_night13

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:21 pm
Thomas Greymane | Gigmore | Dokuro Togiretogire

Thomas Greymane
Captain "Look into the shadows, I'll be there" Grey fox

User Image
Current mission
None
Mood
Pleased

Thomas eyes carefully took note of the man. It was the south all over the man. Not the dialect, it was rather new to him but the augs here where crude and somewhat cruel. Yet even so what was hidden inside here was a friendly smile over it. Thomas would not poke at it, it was not his place nor very charming to do so. The golden nectar kept going down his throat in light splurs. Thomas had seen these types of augs before and given many forms of relief. Labratories and mere belted factories where soldiers where tested upon. An old boot camp friend of his had been found alive but a twisted version of a being. The mind went away with another splur and brought him back to Mitt and Rena, just in time for the question.

It was an easy question and a hard one at the same time. There was many reasons and answers yet that also made it simple. "My reason is the beer and the fact that my rank hold little weight so far from the HQ. There is also the eyes of the rich and pure augs that peers on my good friends. I'm a soldier and I enjoy the company of soldiers. I spend enough time with officers sober." The smile from Mitt was matched with Thomas but with no teeth. The smeel of Mitt cigg hit him. It was creeping up his nose and with tiny spears pricking the inside. Rena seemed quite effected by the scent and it made him smile even bigger. This night could only get better. There was no meetings tomorrow that was important enough for him to care about. As he drank the last drop of his glass a new beer was placed infront of him. "Rena here, well she's just grand att following so she followed me here. Well the promise of my company and purse might have been the trick too."

The pub was quieting down as people seemed to have found their places and veterans and refuges who'd all seen the terror of war seemed to find solece in company of others who knew but didn't speak about it. The topic didn't fall far from the tables on which they where spoken and a friendly air filled the space between them. It wasn't a pub that was easily seen or known and maybe that is what atracted all this various and different people. Yet who could ask for a better place to drink and talk without having loud mouth youth and high born officers. As the drink atarted to prickle the light effect, Thomas flickered. Like an old tv screen. The chair and some of the table as well. A few short seconds and then it was gone again. Adjustment for intoxication.

Koskish

I--LiveWire--I

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:29 pm
╃Ѯӷᾇҝᾇΐ ɀᾇӷȡΐҝ╄
ϯђҙ Crΐɯȿϕᾗ Sђᾇȡϕψ

Erakai could tell that all he had done was riled the boy up but that was fine by him. Either he would have gotten scared and lost even more concentration or he got excited and lost more concentration. Win-win for him. Lose-lose for the boy. But then there was that word again.. "Bloodsucker"... He tried to not let it get to him. Even though he had just threatened to drain the boy but that did not mean that he liked it. Well now he was mad.. He rolled, barely dodging the next round of fireballs, one of them singing his wrist. He hissed in anger, retreating a few steps as the boy came at him. It was too late to disappear into the shadows so he used a bit of energy to propel himself to the right at more than inhuman speed. He still felt the heat though and so started running as fast as he could without using any more energy. As he ran, he pulled out six more daggers, holding them between his fingers before he turned, still running, and threw them, each aimed at a different spot meant to cut deep across both forearms, ankles, then one aimed for the chest and one to the forehead. The last if not burying itself there then at least cutting across and blinding him with his own blood. He turned back and kept running. His point was to get them into a more shaded, less open area where the darker shadows were beckoning him.

I--LiveWire--I

goddess_of_the_night13

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:06 pm
Xieno Forlac

User Image
I got it!

Xieno skidded to alter his direction as his foe rolled before taking off at speeds that no human could normally obtain. Twisting his numb arm swinging around as he swiftly changed directions to pursue. Excitement rushed through him, he hadn't had a life and death battle like this one in a long time. His commanders always held him back and had him provide cover fire for others, a role he was always quick to abandon at the first chance to get away.
Xieno's thrilled expression and vigor remained on his face ans he kicked off to the right. His enemy had a decent lead on him but he didn't need to get up close and personal to fight. He was about to launch more fireballs when he spotted the flying blades in the light of his flickering flames. Reacting purely on instinct he stopped his forward momentum to stat his spin. A wave of flames burst out from him and followed him in his spiral motion just as the blades entered his radius. He felt their tips break his skin right before the swirling flames swept them to his left, flinging them out into the darkness. But not before creating six gashes on his skin. They stung like crazy, but he could ignore pain. What he couldn't ignore was the blood that seeped from the wound above his left eye, dripping down forcing him to close his eye.
Down an eye and an arm against a strong opponent, most would have tried to escape death. Xieno had other plans. ignoring his handicaps his expression stayed the same as he shot off at his target, his whole body engulfed in bright burning flames. He began to throw more balls of fire directly at the shape of his enemy as well as to the right, left and even above his head. This guy did not like light, so the more fire around him the more light.

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:21 pm
⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰
Rena Crean

⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱

User Image

Rena sipped at her beer, ignoring the pungent odor of the cigarette as best possible. She listened to her friend speak, then he started talking about her. Feigning an offended look she elbowed Thomas lightly. "I didn't follow, you offered to take me out." Her tone light she paused to take another swig from her drink. "But, who would say no to free food or drink with good company?" She smiled broadly before taking another long drink from her glass.

Dokuro Togiretogire

The Punchline is Lesbian

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:24 pm
╃Ѯӷᾇҝᾇΐ ɀᾇӷȡΐҝ╄
ϯђҙ Crΐɯȿϕᾗ Sђᾇȡϕψ

Erakai gave a slightly crazed smile as he smelled the blood of the boy. Tainted by experiments but still good. It smelled quite wonderful actually. Probably because of the power that the boy obviously possessed.. Erakai's breathing increased very slightly as he ran, not because he was getting tired, oh no, it was quite the opposite.. He was getting excited, full of energy, the shadows calling him on. Until they screamed and vanished. He felt the heat rushing upon yum fast. "Sh*t!!" he hissed to himself. It was coming from all sides and a quick pushing out of his senses told him that one was even coming from above.. The area was getting brighter and brighter and Erakai's excitement was turning to a bit of anxiety. But he wasn't beaten yet. With a rather large burst of energy, he pushed himself forwards even faster then used his momentum to spin to the side, drop, and roll. He just didn't miss the fire to his right and when he sprang up to continue running he nearly cried out in pain. His left leg was badly burnt, his pant leg nearly gone at the bottom, what was left burnt into his skin.

This time when his breathing picked up it was out of pain and a tiny strike of fear. No. This boy would not get the better of him... He couldn't use his shadows up close or they would dissolve and burn away. He always had his daggers but he definitely did not want to get that close to fire. He could think of nothing else to do so he reached into the sparse shadows and drew out more daggers, throwing them at random points on his target either meant to maim or kill. He kept throwing more and more quicker than any human could even see until a near wall of them were headed at his attacker. At the same time he decided to use another tactic. He mentally reached out to the other shadows closest to the boy and began whispering. If it worked, and the boy listened to them as he should, he would stop and turn out those blasted flames. For Erakai would no longer be himself but that poor innocent that he had nearly drained just a few moments ago and the daggers coming at him would be nonexistent. It took a substantial amount of energy, as he pushed it onto the boy's mind very hard, but it was necessary, a bit of a last trick card.

I--LiveWire--I

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:40 pm
Xieno Forlac

User Image
I got it!

Xieno non-bloody eye sparkled with delight as he smelled burning flesh. The injury seeming to have caused great pain and possibly mobility loss. His grin widened, tasting a bit of his own blood that had dripped down from his forehead. This guy was tough, but Xieno didn't see why his commander had wanted him to stay out of this fight.
Xieno's step didn't falter and he continued to move at upon his injured foe. After only a few strides he suddenly heard strange whispers inside his head. He tried to ignore them and continue moving to attack but suddenly he saw nothing but the girl he had seen with the target earlier sitting before him. He came to a dead stop and time seemed to slow down. He felt an overwhelming pressure inside his head as if someone was squeezing his brain. This combined with the confusion of what had happened to the target and the relentless whispers. He suddenly exploded, quite literally. Flames welled up and burst violently outwards from him, in no specific direction as he loosed a horrible scream of frustration and mental agony.
The streams of flames evaporated many of the shadow daggers, but the sheer quantity of them wasn't able to be wiped out with a random jet of fire. Unseen by Xieno, no longer surrounded by his cloak of flames, they continued for him. They began to strike him in various places, from grazing wounds to sinking deep into his skin. His mind so full and occupied he wasn't really registering the pain, yet alone what was happening.

Out of nowhere the entire area was flooded with a pure light that rivaled the brightness of the sun. The light evaporated the shadow daggers, before they could manage to land a fatal strike. The lights where mounted on a small, sleek stealth copter, its blades slicing the air almost silently. The side door slid open and three people dropped repelled down into the light flooded field as Xieno collapsed to his knees, bleeding while his mind swam and vision blurred slightly as he watched the rest of his unit come in to complete the capture of the target.

goddess_of_the_night13

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

The School of Dedicated Role Players

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out