Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply The School of Dedicated Role Players
Divided we Fall | OOC Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:43 pm
Sooo... My posting layout kinda sucks and I realize but it's the first time I've ever edited a picture... And I can't go buy a layout right now x.x If this is too bad for anyone let me know and I'll go order a much better one!

But anywho... How is everyone?:3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:55 pm
I feel so bad that I still haven't got my character finished yet.
I started working on her today.
It has been a hectic week for me and will probably continue to be pretty hectic. I'm not rushing it mostly because I don't want to join in while I'm really struggling and hold up the story line.
I will have something in soon, though!
Once I get into the swing of things again, I think I might make a second character as well.
This one will be for Clevor's side.
My next one will be for Arianna's.
I am so sorry, though!
I just wanted to give you an update.
I'm not abandoning it!
gonk

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:13 pm
Sorry for my lack of observance of this thread. Totally should be poking about more often to chat and answer questions. sweatdrop

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Cool, we'd love to have you. <3 The setting is described briefly in the RP thread. But basically like Doku said mainly modern with both future and past twists. As for weapons they can range from swords to laser guns. Pretty much anything imaginable could exist.

goddess_of_the_night13

You're posting layout is fine. It doesn't need to be super fancy. x3 Mine aren't that great either. lol

I'm busy, trying to find a job and such. But I'm doing good and having fun role playing with you guys. =^w^= Though I am so out of practice. lol xP

Lady Mae Lou

No problems, take your time. RL comes first. :nond:
We'll be happy to have you wherever you are ready. <33

Woo! A Clevor supporter. Kale would love some rp action. >w<  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:03 am
I--LiveWire--I
Sorry for my lack of observance of this thread. Totally should be poking about more often to chat and answer questions. sweatdrop

goddess_of_the_night13

You're posting layout is fine. It doesn't need to be super fancy. x3 Mine aren't that great either. lol

I'm busy, trying to find a job and such. But I'm doing good and having fun role playing with you guys. =^w^= Though I am so out of practice. lol xP

Haha you're fine!~ I might forget to come here sometimes too so poke me with a quote every now and then if I seem to have forgotten xp

Oh really? Good good because that's the best that I can do without ordering one xD That's the first time I've ever edited a picture ;w;'''

Oooo job searching. One of the greatest joys of life xD My sister is doing the same thing and I will be rejoining that lovely job in itself soon enough xp I'm having a lot of fun in this roleplay too!~ cat_4laugh And if you are out of practice I am terrified to see what you can do in practice xD You're already doing amazing! It is I who is giving the less than stellar posts here v.v So sorry about that. Some issues are holding me back right now.

Lady Mae Lou

As was said, RL totally comes first:3 I have a bit of a crazy life so I understand. I know I'd like to see someone on Clevar's side and have another person here with us!~  

goddess_of_the_night13

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:58 am
Thank you!
You all rock.
I can't wait to finally get started!

And I'm looking forward to being a "bad guy" for once.
Normally I end up playing the soft hearted, nice girl.
Switching it up is always fun!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:06 am
I--LiveWire--I

What kinds of jobs are you searching for?
Good luck!

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

The Punchline is Lesbian

Quotable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:46 am
Hey dudes, I've been busy finishing my internship up!

Should have some time cleared now (because I'm suddenly unemployed awesome)

Here we go!

I might be in a state where I can offer to draw some custom character pics at some point, if people would be interested! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:49 pm
Okay, so here is what I'm thinking.
This is more for LiveWire, but everyone else feel free to interject.

I was going to make my character somewhat of a subdued sadistic psycho.
Loyal to Clevor.
Thrives on violence.
I was going to make her an assassin type.
Her fighting style would be very stealthy and quiet, but she likes to play with minds and bodies in her own right.

I was curious as to whether she would still be required to have the loyalty chip or not considering her personality type.
I was also curious as to where you saw her fitting best in the heirarchy.
I am assuming since she would be playing with Clevor's right hand man, she would be fairly high on the totem pole.

Maybe a protégé?
Taking on more specific tasks?
I wasn't sure.
I figured I would get some of your input as I'm writing out her biography and whatnot.
=)

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:59 pm
Lady Mae Lou
Okay, so here is what I'm thinking.
This is more for LiveWire, but everyone else feel free to interject.

I was going to make my character somewhat of a subdued sadistic psycho.
Loyal to Clevor.
Thrives on violence.
I was going to make her an assassin type.
Her fighting style would be very stealthy and quiet, but she likes to play with minds and bodies in her own right.

I was curious as to whether she would still be required to have the loyalty chip or not considering her personality type.
I was also curious as to where you saw her fitting best in the heirarchy.
I am assuming since she would be playing with Clevor's right hand man, she would be fairly high on the totem pole.

Maybe a protégé?
Taking on more specific tasks?
I wasn't sure.
I figured I would get some of your input as I'm writing out her biography and whatnot.
=)

Sounds like an ideal Clevor warrior. >3
As for the chip, those that willingly enter the army and react positively don't usually have the chip installed. It is primarily used on unwilling recruits, prisoners, and those that react badly/violently to experiments. So it would be perfectly logical to not have a chip installed. Kale doesn't have a chip, for example.
As for ranking, I'm pretty much down for whatever you have in mind. Depending mainly on her skill and success in the field it would be easy to jump high into the ranks. Clevor always keeps an eye out for the most powerful, skill, and trustworthy soldiers to keep at his side or to complete specific missions he trusts no others with. I could easily see Kale having a protégé, that could be an interesting aspect to pursue.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:12 pm
I--LiveWire--I

Uggghhhh I'm sucking so bad!!! I do so apologize for the quality of my posts ;.;'''''' I hope what I did works for you. You can do whatever you want with him while he's out but I wouldn't let him anywhere near a shadow or they might heal him xp Have fun taking him to Queen Arianna!~ Oh, and after such a severe fight and I presume what is going to be some prolonged exposure to light, he will be needing some blood if that helps at all~  

goddess_of_the_night13

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:56 pm
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I

Uggghhhh I'm sucking so bad!!! I do so apologize for the quality of my posts ;.;'''''' I hope what I did works for you. You can do whatever you want with him while he's out but I wouldn't let him anywhere near a shadow or they might heal him xp Have fun taking him to Queen Arianna!~ Oh, and after such a severe fight and I presume what is going to be some prolonged exposure to light, he will be needing some blood if that helps at all~

You're perfectly fine. x3
I'm gonna have him be loaded up and then time skip and introduce my scientist guy were Eraki wakes up in Riven's lab. So there will be two posts, I will quote you in both. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:22 pm
I--LiveWire--I

I might have to pm you ideas on my character I'm not really sure yet if I want to join and if I'm going to play one character or two. I need to think on it all.  

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:28 pm
Kitsuneko Suzuki
I--LiveWire--I

I might have to pm you ideas on my character I'm not really sure yet if I want to join and if I'm going to play one character or two. I need to think on it all.

Feel free to shoot me a PM with ideas. I'm happy to answer any an all questions. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:55 pm
I--LiveWire--I

Sounds like an ideal Clevor warrior. >3
As for the chip, those that willingly enter the army and react positively don't usually have the chip installed. It is primarily used on unwilling recruits, prisoners, and those that react badly/violently to experiments. So it would be perfectly logical to not have a chip installed. Kale doesn't have a chip, for example.
As for ranking, I'm pretty much down for whatever you have in mind. Depending mainly on her skill and success in the field it would be easy to jump high into the ranks. Clevor always keeps an eye out for the most powerful, skill, and trustworthy soldiers to keep at his side or to complete specific missions he trusts no others with. I could easily see Kale having a protégé, that could be an interesting aspect to pursue.

I thought it would be kind of cool as well!
If you're down with that, I think playing that angle would be pretty fun.
I would probably start off with it being a freah relationship, since I don't know much about Kale anyway as a player or a character.
Perhaps she just got a promotion of sorts.

Also, since I'm sort of jumping in while things are already in movement, I was thinking of opening up as if she is coming back from a mission.
Unless you haven't done much with Kale yet.
Where do you currently have him?
I can totally work around whatever for an opening post.

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:35 am
Lady Mae Lou

I thought it would be kind of cool as well!
If you're down with that, I think playing that angle would be pretty fun.
I would probably start off with it being a freah relationship, since I don't know much about Kale anyway as a player or a character.
Perhaps she just got a promotion of sorts.

Also, since I'm sort of jumping in while things are already in movement, I was thinking of opening up as if she is coming back from a mission.
Unless you haven't done much with Kale yet.
Where do you currently have him?
I can totally work around whatever for an opening post.

I'm totally down for that. <3 I fresh relationship sounds good.
She could have been doing well with her missions and caught Clevor's eye and been promoted in a sort to be Kale's to protégé to further her abilities to the level he expects of all those in his personal guards/army.
Kale hasn't gotten any action yet, so I see him being in Etalos like usual when he is not out on a mission. But, he can be wherever and I can come up with a reason why he would be there. x3  
The School of Dedicated Role Players

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff