Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Puh's super shiny lion plot thread! Flings, Mates, JRPS?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:19 am
For those looking for a pride: Schnee la Neige'milima

It's a small snowy pride

For your Bahari:

User Image
User Image

They both are basically blank slates, so if you're interested in something we could totally work something out! O:  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:57 pm
I Lady Kiya I

I might put my Sini in the Schnee * 0* Hmm...
And for the Bahari: Does Kisara want a girlfriend?? ;D -eyebrow waggle- Babies with him and Deimos would be amazing!!
And a JRP with either of them and Ahti would be great. >>;  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:03 pm
Puhterodactyl
I Lady Kiya I

I might put my Sini in the Schnee * 0* Hmm...
And for the Bahari: Does Kisara want a girlfriend?? ;D -eyebrow waggle- Babies with him and Deimos would be amazing!!
And a JRP with either of them and Ahti would be great. >>;

Kisara is looking, yes. :3
AND you don't need JRP anymore, but if you still want one, then just start it up and I can toss someone in it. hehe
BUT I donno if Deimos and Kisara are related. Will have to look into that.

Edit: Samus says they're cousins, so no go. D:  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:40 pm
*pokes with a stick* you need RPs for your boy.. also, I has IT pride in my sig if you want to check it out.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:40 pm
For Codium I could offer up Marwa She's only been played once and that was three years ago before my hiatus. She is very kind hearted but that's about all I know about her, hoping to get some rp to help learn who she is and see what could stem from there.... .  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:55 pm
nessiaing
For Codium I could offer up Marwa She's only been played once and that was three years ago before my hiatus. She is very kind hearted but that's about all I know about her, hoping to get some rp to help learn who she is and see what could stem from there.... .

I'm trying him out with one of Velvie's atm, but if that doesn't pan out I'll ask for a chance with Marwa!!  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:03 pm
Puhterodactyl
nessiaing

I'm trying him out with one of Velvie's atm, but if that doesn't pan out I'll ask for a chance with Marwa!!

Sounds good. Do you have AIM? I find it easier to keep track of people there if you do my SN is nessiaing  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:34 pm
bump heart  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:50 am
Im fairly sure we had a fling plot with Parokakar or Serru (I thought Parokakar, but not 100% sure), a long long time ago... would he still be up for it?
With my Kyoko. (will grab her link when I get home)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:13 pm
Tanakako
Im fairly sure we had a fling plot with Parokakar or Serru (I thought Parokakar, but not 100% sure), a long long time ago... would he still be up for it?
With my Kyoko. (will grab her link when I get home)

I think it was Serru. :00 He's got 3 RPs done!  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:29 am
Puhterodactyl
ROGUE FEMALES LOOKING FOR PRIDES

Quote:
User Image
MEGAERA : AIKANARO'HINI : TSAFARE
PERSONALITY:
She's one of Phlegyas' youngest daughters (by one of his slaves) and never felt that demon-y, which is why she was secretly relieved at the disbanding of the demons. She's still desperate for her father's approval and would do anything for it.

WANTED:
Maybe sending her to the stormborn?? not sure if I'd have her be a thrall or a freeborn.

If you're looking to get her to the Stormborn, Ulfric could take her? He wouldn't make her a thrall, he doesn't keep them. He believes in strength and all that good jazz.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:50 pm
Lithiasaur

That would be amazing!! Because he believes in strength, I can imagine she'd be drawn to him so she could be toughened up some to make Phle proud! * 0* Exactly what I didn't know I was looking for, and gives me a reason finally to send Phle and Delphi that way, too! heart  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 pm
Puhterodactyl

Awesome!

Ulfric is gruff but he's a good guy underneath it all. Really deep down. Probably. But he's out and about the rogue lands doing... Viking stuff. So they could meet up however you think would work best =]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:35 pm
>.> <.< If you got anyone still interested in bein' all demon-y, ManPan, Nyoko and Wish and Nova and I are workin' on a rebanding of the demons. (With a few changes to help prevent issues that had happened in the old pride.)  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:32 am
Puhterodactyl

Hey. Lady. I have a Firekin cub sitter. You have a Firekin cub sitter/nanny. We should RP them.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff