Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Multiply: An Yaoi/Hetero Seto Kaiba RPG.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:53 pm
Mokuba also looked at the neko shocked, to be honset he wasn't sure if Seto would ever open up to have a girlfriend. Then again, this was another side of Seto, it didn't reveal the future. But he was sure that Setos older self did show what the future held for his brother. Mokuba fell lost in his thoughts, he wondered if his brother ever found happiness again, after so many years of coldness and isolation from others. Thats all Mokuba ever wanted for Seto, was for him to be happy, but was this older version of Seto happy at all. The better question was, did the older seto have any effect on his current brothers future.

((I sence that Mokubas going to become quiet attatched to the older Seto mrgreen And I think I have a idea for another Seto I can play. Ones from the future..whats about the past mrgreen and I dont mean him as a kid either twisted ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:34 pm
((By all means, go for it! whee ))
Neko-Seto looked at the three of them oddly. "Of course I did. Don't you?" Neko Seto paused again. "Judging from your reactions, I guess not."

The older Seto gave the cat boy a funny look. "No.. I didn't have a girlfriend." His eyebrow arched. " I had a wife, but she died a few years back. Or so my slowly recovering memory tells me."  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:12 am
"Hold it. Wife? Please tell me it's not Tea...." Seto commented, looking at the other seriously. "Cause if it is, I'm going to do something I won't regret."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:40 pm
The older Seto made a face. "Why would I marry that stupid slut? No... you probably never have, or ever will meet this woman. She was this Italin girl named Caterina. We met at a duelist competition, and well... I'm sure you can guess the rest." He smiled ruefully, bitter sweet half remembered events playingm out in his mind.  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:14 pm
Mokuba looked at the older Seto, his expression full of sorrow and pity. It seemed that Seto wasn't even happy in the future, why was life so unfair he wondered. "What do you mean that he may never meet her? So you dont hold Setos future? Your life isn't how his will be in the future?" Mokuba asked. Though he felt sorry for the older version of his brother, he hoped that his bad life didn't reflect Setos future. While he waited for the elders responce, he too began to pet the neko version of his brother behind his ears and under his chin. He liked this new version of Seto, it was a little more pleasent and much more playful.

The mans eyes slowly opened, his vision blurred by slumber. Once his vision cleared up, he was shocked to what he saw. This wierd architechture of this room and the bizarre furniture was all new to this man. He stood from where he laid and gazed around, a golden speture in his hand, clothed in robes. "Where the Ra am I?" he asked aloud, he wasn't in Egypt anymore.

((I may come up with more later, but for now, lets add Priest Seth into this whole ordeal. mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:04 pm
((Sweet whee . Would any1 object if a female version of Seto were also added?))
Neko-Seto was very happy. Two people were scratching him behind his ears, and it felt REALLY good. He was purring quite loudly be now, and his tail was whipping through the air.
"mm... I'm happy..." he purred under his breath.

"That's a good question, Mokie. I have no idea if I'm a future version of your brother." The older Seto directed his attention towards Seto. "You're about 17 Seto-kun, right?" Seto started fingering the ahnk around his neck, twirling it back and forth between his fingers.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:55 pm
Seto nodded, sipping out of his cup of coffee. "And personally, my life was going alright until I woke up with morning. I think we need to orginize this mess. I mean, no offense, but. I do not want my room to turn into a human version of a cattle ranch." Seto commented.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:34 pm
Neko-Seto's eyes became slits, but he said nothing. The mere suggetstion that he was part of a herd of bovines angered him. But the head scratching soon distraced him, and the purring resumed.

"Yes... I met Caterina when I was about 16 years old." The older Seto paused thoughtfully. "This is a mansion, right? Do you have a few guest/spare bedrooms here? I did at my mansion, but as you can tell, our worlds don't exactly paralell eachother."

A girl came to on the floor of Seto's bedroom, next to a man in an odd, ancient egyptian style outfit, holding a golden object. This looked like her bedroom, but it was different. More... cold, to be sure. More masuclen, as well.
"Where an I?" Seto asked herself. She was still in her black turtleneck, slacks, and boots, just as always, her long brown hair tied back in a black ribbon. Her locket, with her little sisters picture, was still there. But she was in a room full of men, with one thing in common; they all looked related to her.
"This is a REALLY bad dream..." Seto mutters to herself.

((Ok... If anyone objects, I'll just deleate her. And it's going to be a bit trippy talking about Seto as a girl, so forgive any mistakes I make make gender wise sweatdrop ))  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:24 am
(No problem.) "Well, yes, I do, the second floor is for business guests and the third floor's not in use as of yet. Not to mention the guest house outside." He commented, being truthful.

"We should divide them up into groupings though. Because I noticed some where speaking different languages..." Seto commented, truthfully.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:34 pm
"What about the girl?" Neko-Seto purred, looking up at Seto with those blue cat eyes of his. "What are you going to do with her, Kaiba-dono?"

The older Seto's eyes went distant. "Hmm... I don't know... about how many people did you see in your room?" He obviously hadn't heard what the cat Seto had said.

The Seto's head was starting to hurt with all the talking. She wished despretly for the sterility of her lab, wih the only sounds being the humming of computers, her own breathing, and whatever music she happened to be listening to.
She decided to sneak out the doorway, to find out where she was, and who was responsible for this mess. She heard voices coming from the kitchen area (this mansion was distrubingly similar to her own), so she started to creep in that direction.

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:58 pm
Mokuba sat in silence as they conversed with each other. He contiued to scratch at the cats ears. This was all very strange, even though he was slowly becoming use to it. What the older Seto had stated left him on the edge. Praying that this wasn't his brothers fate in his life. All he wished was his brother to be happy, and that everything would go right in his life after all of this. Either way, he would remain by Setos side til Seto came to the point of passing. Thinking of the two of them always with each other made his mind more settle. Smiling as he leaned back into his chair, lost in his world.

The tan toned man glanced out the window, his eyes growing to the size of dinnerplates. "Oh my...where the hell am I? Has Anubis sent me to the beyond?" he asked aloud. Though it sounded rediculous, it was all he could think to explain this. All he was sure of was that he was in another world, one far different from Egypt. The earth was covered in a wierd stone like texture, no sand in sight. Tall buildings stood high, though some not nearly as grand as the pyramids. And he couldn't even think of a way to describe the peoples strange clothing. His eyes looked down at his Rod, "Was it the work of my rod?..what wierd magic is about here?" he asked aloud again.

Then a girl in the doorway, caught his attention. 'Maybe she can explain what is going on here.' he thought to himself. He turned to her, but her question to him answered his own question, this peasent had no idea where she was. She was no use to him, but that changed when she walked away from him. "You, come back here!" he commanded. "Do you know a command when it is given!? I order you to return this instant." he growled. No one returned, he growled before following her. "Honestly, the peasents in the land have no respect towards authority. I work for the pharoah for Ras' sake." he grumbled under his breath. Soon, he haulted behind her, gazing in a room, full of people. A man, shocking resembled himself. And the small ebony haired boy caught his eye, "Muhsin?" he gasped.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:15 am
"Oh!! Lokkie! She showed up, with the goofy egyptian guy!" Neko-Seto mewed, pointing to the doorway.
"Wow... she looks nice." Neko-Seto purred.

The older Seto's look of shock was quickly replaced with one of intrest.
"So, we're a girl in another dimension." The older Seto nodded. "Come on in and sit down. I'm sure you may be able to bring a new insight to this mess." The girl gave him a look of pure shock.

Seto turned and saw that the egyptian guy was right behind her, just as the cos-playing boy had said. She grabbed his hand and led him into the room. He was muttering something that she didn't understand, and seemed angry and shocked.
"What do you mean, this mess? Why does everyone in this crazy place look like me, only more... male. And why does that kid look like my little sister Mokuba? When is the soonest I can wake up from this trip?" Seto asked the younger man at the table bruteskly.

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:38 pm
"That's because all of you guys somehow ended up in my dimension due to a space/time mess or something..." Seto commented. "All I know is that when I woke up this morning my room was full of look- a- likes.... We're trying to figure it out but we're chasing our own tails in this whole mess. And I was just suggesting that everyone gets paired off into groups of similarities to stay with until this is all solved.... And I'd rather die then ask for Yugi's help with all of this!"

He was really starting to get frazzled, he had barely touched his coffee and the world was deciding to come undone....

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:45 pm
Seto's eyes flashed. "No, don't ask that b***h's help with whatever this is." Suddenly, her eyes became distant, as a sudden thought struck her. "A rip in the time space fabric... as in a worm hole?"

Neko-Seto was rubbing hishead against the table leg, wondering weather it was a good idea to say somehting. But, judging from the tones of voices, and all the angry hormomes floating around the air, it probably wasn't a very good idea.

"Hmm... like yin and yang... a male and female half to everything..." The older Seto was talking to himself, a habit he had develped after several years of being pretty much isolated fom most of humanity 90% of the time.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:53 pm
"Well, unless anyone here can translate Egyptian, we might just have to." Seto informed, truthfully. "Because I've noticed a large number of Egyptian talking Seto's back in my room."

He took a large drag of coffee.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces