Welcome to Gaia! ::

Old Geezers of Gaia Unite

Back to Guilds

A group for the young and old of Gaia to reminisce and hang out. 

Tags: Gaia Online, Geezers, Nostalgia, Discussion, Old Members 

Reply Old Geezers of Gaia Unite
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

When did you join Gaia Online?
  2011+
  Gold!
View Results

Queen_Raiden

Invisible Prophet

13,500 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:02 pm
Queen_Raiden here. Had this account since near the end of 2004 and didn't bother to change my name on here even once. There was a time when I stopped going on here mainly because there was nothing much for me to do/out of boredom but mainly go on here for a couple of threads and the events nowadays.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:32 pm
Pretty ~ Babe
Hi I am Pretty ~ Babe.... You can Tell I am old Gaia, when they use to let you use characters like ~ in your name..... emotion_jawdrop Ppl still ask me how they can get that in their name....(that is y I'll never change my name lol) So.. I have been on Gaia little over 7 yrs.... I enjoy making new friend.... since most of my old friends have left Gaia..... TY for the invite... <3

Does the tilde ever mess up things like quoting or coding on anything? One of my friends wound up abandoning his old account, because his name was [ Q ], and the square brackets kept breaking the BBC code when he was quoted in the forums and he couldn't bare to change his name.  

heart shaped toastie

Fashionable Lunatic

12,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

sailorstar165
Captain

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:41 pm
angel allure
I'm also a HUGE fan of Sailor Moon. Who else is in neverending anticipation for the anime reboot Sailor Moon Crystal in July?

Same! biggrin I so can't wait! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:44 pm
sailorstar165
angel allure
I'm also a HUGE fan of Sailor Moon. Who else is in neverending anticipation for the anime reboot Sailor Moon Crystal in July?

I really want to be a cheapo and not pay for the premium user cost on NicoNico, so I'm hoping the users will reupload the episodes fast on other sites. emotion_kirakira  

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

sailorstar165
Captain

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:48 pm
angel allure
sailorstar165
angel allure

I really want to be a cheapo and not pay for the premium user cost on NicoNico, so I'm hoping the users will reupload the episodes fast on other sites. emotion_kirakira

I'd be willing to pay, depending on how their subscription works and how much it costs. If I could just subscribe for the two, three months SM is on for a decent price, I'd do it. If I have to pay for a year... well... I guess I'll wait.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:55 pm
Thank you for the invite heart

I'm Yara, 20 years old and from the Netherlands. I joined Gaia in 2006. I've been on a hiatus for a couple of years but I recently decided it would be fun to check in again :> Also, I got some irl friends who forced me to get online again eheh.

I love talking and making new friends on here, mostly because everyone I was befriended with stopped kinda haha.

Koneko-Yara

Fashionable Vampire

Naroni

Friendly Bud

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:20 pm

I remember before the Gaia Cash, Before the Daily chance, before the Aquarium, when having cardboard boxes in your house was acceptable, when the CB wasn't full of trolls. Back when 5,000g was basically royalty status. It seemed Everyone had a Kiki Kitty, when you knew every single new item that came out because you didn't get 20 announcement notifications about it a day, back when you cared what the new items were. When you had to travel through the world map in order to go shopping or caroling. Or when you just searched for Santa or Jack.

Back in those '05 days, I was born!
My first username was Jack34, huge Riddick Fan back in the day, I remember people would argue with me that 'Jack' was a boys name. So I randomly hit keys on the keyboard and created 'Naroni'. Which is so much better! C:

Tea, I like it black, just a nice Bigelow Tea. C:

And thank you so much for the invitation!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:22 pm
Naroni

I remember before the Gaia Cash, Before the Daily chance, before the Aquarium, when having cardboard boxes in your house was acceptable, when the CB wasn't full of trolls. Back when 5,000g was basically royalty status. It seemed Everyone had a Kiki Kitty, when you knew every single new item that came out because you didn't get 20 announcement notifications about it a day, back when you cared what the new items were. When you had to travel through the world map in order to go shopping or caroling. Or when you just searched for Santa or Jack.

My first username was Jack34, huge Riddick Fan back in the day, I remember people would argue with me that 'Jack' was a boys name. So I randomly hit keys on the keyboard and created 'Naroni'. Which is so much better! C:

I get the feeling you'll be hanging around the "Hey You Kids! Get off my Lawn" section, lol

And you are very welcome. smile Thanks for joining!  

sailorstar165
Captain

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50

MoCoChik

Inquisitive Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:25 pm
Hi, I am MoCoChik, though I answer to "MoCo" and most other polite indications you wish to have my attention. Joined in 2006. I miss the jigsaw puzzles, and love item hoarding.

I'm engaged to TheMysteriousJ who wouldn't have gone on Gaia in the first place except for my insisting I needed him to at least try it. He doesn't log on much, but I still love him...

For more information, you can check my posting history! Further questions? Quote me! (Participation may vary, as I haven't had as much free time lately.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:32 pm
MoCoChik
Hi, I am MoCoChik, though I answer to "MoCo" and most other polite indications you wish to have my attention. Joined in 2006. I miss the jigsaw puzzles, and love item hoarding.

I'm engaged to TheMysteriousJ who wouldn't have gone on Gaia in the first place except for my insisting I needed him to at least try it. He doesn't log on much, but I still love him...

For more information, you can check my posting history! Further questions? Quote me! (Participation may vary, as I haven't had as much free time lately.)

I miss all the fun jigsaws, too. gonk I wish they'd still put the MC art in there like they used to.  

sailorstar165
Captain

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50

Naroni

Friendly Bud

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:33 pm
sailorstar165
Naroni

I get the feeling you'll be hanging around the "Hey You Kids! Get off my Lawn" section, lol

And you are very welcome. smile Thanks for joining!

Oh you know it my friend! C:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:39 pm
Hi, I tigerangel.
I first joined Gaia in January of 2004. I was hacked sometime in 2005 and never got any response for my ticket. I left in 2006 and just came back on this new account in December, as tigerangel04.
I live in Colorado and work full time at a grocery store.
I'm married and have a daughter.  

tigerangel04

Faithful Wife

Mr Potato Chips

Agent Noob

10,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:42 pm
What's up Old geezers like me? mrgreen ,
Call me Itachi,
I have been on gaia science 2008, which I consider to be golden age of gaia. Ever since then I got tired of it's bullshit, inflation and jerks; and have been on and off on gaia. Most of my friends left, so I'm pretty much alone here. So it would be awesome to make new friends with old people like me! smile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:47 pm
Itachi_Kun619
Call me Itachi,
I have been on gaia science 2008, which I consider to be golden age of gaia. Ever since then I got tired of it's bullshit, inflation and jerks; and have been on and off on gaia. Most of my friends left, so I'm pretty much alone here. So it would be awesome to make new friends with old people like me! smile

I sense another one for the "Hey You Kids! Get Off My Lawn!" section, lol

Welcome to the guild! I hope you make lots of friends, too.  

sailorstar165
Captain

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50

Mr Potato Chips

Agent Noob

10,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:07 pm
sailorstar165
Itachi_Kun619
Call me Itachi,

I sense another one for the "Hey You Kids! Get Off My Lawn!" section, lol

Welcome to the guild! I hope you make lots of friends, too.

Heh! lol! I know! I feel so old!! rofl
Thanks for inviting me here! I hope to make new friends as well! blaugh  
Old Geezers of Gaia Unite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas