Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Lost (dead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghost
  +1
View Results

Hiacinth
Crew

Feral Fatcat

18,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:55 pm
Kitsuneko Suzuki

It's fine, I understand! Life's getting busy over here too. Glad you're back smile

Garret heard her words of assurance, but he still couldn't shake the feeling that he should've known, should've done something. He faced the ocean and crossed his arms, frowning sullenly. After a short moment, he sighed, deciding that it was a waste of time to worry about things he couldn't change. There were still things that he could change that were more deserving of his attention. Like she said, he had been gone before the metal contraption had even touched the water. Nevertheless, he felt the guilt of the pilot's death would hang on his mind for a while yet.

Remembering Heidi was still there, he swiveled around to face her and the fire again. Embarrassed yet again, he ducked his head and shook his hair over his eyes. Gesturing to the bubbling pot, age muttered, "Perhaps we should eat. The stew should be done." Garret shuffled back to it, eyes stuck resolutely on his feet. He plopped back down in the sand and ladled hot stew into bombs for them both. "Where had you been going in your, um, plane?" He desperately need a change of topic.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:44 pm
Hiacinth
mrgreen
Hope you had a good 4th of July.

Heidi watched him as he looked at the water and crossed his arms, she didn't know what to say to make it better, but she noticed as he seemed to let it go as he couldn't change anything now. She watched as he turned around to face her and the fire, she noticed lightly his eye's quickly diverting away from her. She looked at the food as she went to sit down. "Sounds good to me." She said as she wanted him separate the food, she blew lightly on it as she held it close and took a bite of it. After chewing the bite listing to his question. "I was headed to see my way to visit my father." she said lightly as she wondered how worried he was as she ate the rest of the food she was glad to have some food. She wondered if Garret would teach her to hunt, she wanted to help with bringing in food. "Do you think you could teach me to hunt?" she asked lightly putting her bowl down once it was empty.  

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Hiacinth
Crew

Feral Fatcat

18,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:20 pm
Kitsuneko Suzuki

Garret stirred his stew and took a few bites. It really was a pity she hadn't made it to her father. Being separated from family like this couldn't be easy, but she seemed to be taking it in stride. He couldn't imagine what it would be like to be somehow completely cut off from his tribe. They were all a big family on the island, and though he'd chosen to build his home a bit far from everyone else, he certainly didn't wish to lose touch with them entirely.

He coughed a bit, swallowing his bite of stew wrong, when she asked her question. "You want to learn to hunt?" He didn't really know how to teach anyone anything; he'd never had to before! Also, if she couldn't change form to an animal that had more natural hunting abilities, how could she possibly succeed? "I can try to teach you I guess, but I'm not sure how successful I'll be. If you really want to, we can try tomorrow." I guess if I just teach her what I watch out for and do while I'm in a predator body, it could work. He gathered up there bowls and set them to the side.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:10 pm
Hiacinth
mrgreen

Heidi looked at the little part of the plane sticking out of the water. She wondered if her mother was calling her fathers just to find that she was not there. Would they send out a search party would they even know where to look. She looked back to the fire when Garret told her he would try to teach her. "It is still early what are you going to do today?" she asked as she sat there wondering if she should try to walk on her hurt ankle.  

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Hiacinth
Crew

Feral Fatcat

18,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:02 pm
Garret tapped his finger on his chin. He hadn't really thought about what to do with the rest of the day. On a normal day, he would spend the morning gathering and hunting food, repairing anything of his that needed fixing, and maybe spending his afternoon running around in different forms. He might've gone with a friend from the village for a run or swim. Today however, nothing needed fixing and he didn't want to leave Heidi alone.

Suddenly, the perfect idea struck him. "We can go take some food to my aunt. She's old and I sometimes bring her fruits and meat in exchange for bread and cakes. There's plenty of stew left over and we can gather fruit for her on the way. And she lives apart from the rest of our people, so you won't have to run into anyone else." His Aunt Marnia lived in a spacious hut Garret had helped her build years ago, at the southwest edge of the jungle. It wasn't a far walk. The older woman was quite blind and spent most of her time gathering herbs for medicine by smell and touch.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff