Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:11 pm
Ahh, I own one of Saba's daughters and she's also in the pridelands, if you ever want to RP them together O:  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:37 pm
Seaki
Ahh, I own one of Saba's daughters and she's also in the pridelands, if you ever want to RP them together O:

Oh! That could be fun to do! I don't believe he's met any of his kids yet, much less heard about having kids. |D He'd be shocked and thrilled to get a chance to get to know her. c:  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:54 pm
Avid_RPer18

I'll start something, and maybe one of our Amazon RPs? c:  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:24 pm
Seaki
I'll start something, and maybe one of our Amazon RPs? c:

I would love that! 4laugh What you don't start, I shall get started. c:  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:19 am
BUMP for this~

I've decided to toss this lovely lass toward the Jedi. She is a seer, daughter of the God of Manes, so that ought to be fun for her. -nodnod-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:31 am
I have a potential fling for Saba! Meet Tuva!
User Image
She's one of triplets and only has one RP under her belt so far, and that was when she was a cub, so her personality's pretty flexible.

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:17 am
Princess_Feylin

She's such a cutie! I'd be up for Saba having a fling with her, sure. c:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:27 am
Awesome. I will start working on building her RP count once I get to work today. In the mean time...can I persuade you to start an RP between the two of them?  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:11 am
Bumping this up with the addition of the lovely Isra~!

User Image

Rogue now, obviously, but open for just about anything! Check the first page for details~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:42 pm
Bloop~  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:11 am
I don't know if you're still looking for amazon love, but I have Twiga here who doesn't get enough play time.
User Image

For Gece I have two options. One if you don't mind hybrids, one if you do. XD
User Image or
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:04 pm
Cajanic
I don't know if you're still looking for amazon love, but I have Twiga here who doesn't get enough play time.
User Image

For Gece I have two options. One if you don't mind hybrids, one if you do. XD
User Image or
User Image

I am indeed still looking for Amazon love. What's Twiga like? c: I'd be up for giving them a try and seeing how they play off of each other. I'm pretty much always game for Amazon RP. I love Zan something fierce, so I'm always happy to RP her.
As for Gece, I am most definitely open to the possibility of hybrids. In fact, I had been planning on tossing him at a leopardess of mine, but playing with other folks is more fun than soloing. c: Also game for pure babies. Really, game for either. What are Karanga and Caoimhe like? Are you thinking fling or mate or more along the lines of seeing where things take them? c:  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:30 pm
Twiga is kind of a butt. She's stubborn and thinks she's right, but she loves her home and does her best to play nice. She hates males, though. XD

Karanga and Caoimhe are basically blank slates. Caoimhe is a bit of a prankster, but that's all I really have with her. Flings would work, but I'd be open for anything!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:07 pm
Hee hee! She sounds like a hoot. Stubborn butts need love too, so I am definitely game for trying them with each other. c: Shall we come up with an idea for them interacting or shall we just get something started and wing it from there?

I'm up for seeing where things take Gece and your ladies. ^^ He's got a basic personality himself and he can be just about anywhere.  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:22 pm
If you want to think of something for them to do together, I'm more than game. xD Maybe they can go off hunting and find some trouble?

Great! Did you want to do a fling with one or both?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff