Po's Plot Thread - A Bit of Recovery! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:39 pm
Bumping this up! Please remind me of any plots that you might want to continue! They'll take precedence over anything I have listed as far as desired plots. c:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:11 pm
I just updated this with everyone who I want to make babies with do cool stuff with!

Polette
Crew

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:32 pm
For Maël I can offer Aine and Sanijha for some 'Nera rp and possible flings. Aine is an informant for the pride. She enjoys learning more about her fellow pride members, mostly getting to know them for their secrets. She is very selfish and only cares about herself and her daughters.

Sanijha has a tough attitude about everything. She doesn't like to talk to anyone and keeps herself distant from others. Once she gets to know someone she opens up a little bit.

I also have a bunch of other 'Nera cheetahs that are up for rp!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:39 pm
R4gn0r0k IV
For Maël I can offer Aine and Sanijha for some 'Nera rp and possible flings. Aine is an informant for the pride. She enjoys learning more about her fellow pride members, mostly getting to know them for their secrets. She is very selfish and only cares about herself and her daughters.

Sanijha has a tough attitude about everything. She doesn't like to talk to anyone and keeps herself distant from others. Once she gets to know someone she opens up a little bit.

I also have a bunch of other 'Nera cheetahs that are up for rp!

I could go either/or/both! (at least both for RP, luls) Mael is technically a political refugee of sorts, a Prince in his home pride, so this is kind of a big 'step' immersing himself into the pride. c: Well, in all actuality, I could see a fling with him being more "oh, you're pretty, wait, what -" and I don't want to say 'forced' into it, but he's so oblivious sometimes he could be awkwardly coerced. xD I guess.

Being a former prince, he's very well-spoken, and he'd be a little stand-offish at first, but by all means! I kind of want him to be the one to break with tradition. > u>

And any other 'Nera kiddos! I've got a few there, but I haven't gotten to RP them!

Polette
Crew

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:08 am
Awesome! How about we start with one between Maël and Aine? I feel like she is going to adore him once she learns he was a former prince xD Would you like to start or would you like me to?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:39 pm
Either works! If you feel you have a better grasp of the land, it might be better for you to because I fail at things. :'D orz

Polette
Crew

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:22 pm
Polette

User Image
Would Lumi like to make beautiful babbins with Lume? I'm looking for a cheetah fling with him right now. If Lumi's not up for it, Tsubame and Njozi have also caught his attention....He's quite the player and loves charming the ladies.

Lume would also be up for RP with Kali, if you're interested. He actively puts himself in hazardous situations for the adrenaline rush, so it might be fun for the two of them to meet.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:57 pm
Kaliforneum
Polette

User Image
Would Lumi like to make beautiful babbins with Lume? I'm looking for a cheetah fling with him right now. If Lumi's not up for it, Tsubame and Njozi have also caught his attention....He's quite the player and loves charming the ladies.

Lume would also be up for RP with Kali, if you're interested. He actively puts himself in hazardous situations for the adrenaline rush, so it might be fun for the two of them to meet.

Yeah, I could go for that! <3 Lumi's a little unloved, so I'll just need to work her RPs up! ^^

Polette
Crew

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:14 pm
Polette

Aw, no worries there! Lume also needs his RP count worked on.
Let's see....Laini and Cheza are open for some general meet and greets if need be.

Did you want to RP Lume and Lumi (lol, their names I just can't) together right now or wait till their counts are up?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:33 pm
Whatever works! : D If we started one sooner, then we could know that it's all done. ^^

Polette
Crew

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:02 pm
Polette
Whatever works! : D If we started one sooner, then we could know that it's all done. ^^

Gooood point! I will go set one up. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:03 pm
*pushes up in hopes of reminders*

;3;

Polette
Crew

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:19 pm
When we both cut down some of our RPs, I'd love for some Mzuka/Chozi sibling RP or some general Koti pride RP. I've got like 10 there lmao.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:49 pm
Maybe Tsukino and Nyota could RP together? yum_puddi  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:55 pm
@ Seaki: Definitely! : D I'm wanting her to have another litter too, luls, so hopefully there'll be a niece/nephew to play with too. >3

@ belloblossom: Sure! c: She needs a bit more love. xD;

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces