Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[ Mlima Tuokoa: a mountain-dwelling colony - official! ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you interested in this concept?
  Yes, and I have something to put in.
  Yes, but I don't have anything to put in.
  Maybe, I'm thinking about it.
  No, I'm not interested.
View Results

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:11 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:44 pm
Guess who just got their cert background! Courtesy of sproutyhead <33

User Image  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:56 pm
beautiful!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:31 pm
J'loki is totally still here. <3

Hey, I want in!

Name: Upala
Survivor or New Blood: New Blood
Why do they want to join?: She herself has a strong belief in Shan Furen, once hearing about her. Mated to Isamu.

Hey, I want in!

Name: Isamu
Why do they want to join?: He left his homelands (Shrinekeepers), wanting a different lifestyle for himself (as well as getting away from his mother). He met Upala, and followed her to Mlima. Learning how to be personable from his home pride, he decided to be a merchant. He quickly picked up a servant to help him, Zahleh.

Hey, I want in!

Name: Zahleh
Why do they want to join?: She serves Isamu and Upala. She has been a slave her entire life, but when Ashnai'le disbanded, she suddenly had to learn how to survive on her own. She didn't do that great of a job, and the pair of leopards ended up saving her. She serves them willingly.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:40 am
Safaia
Approved of course <3

So I have the background and symbol now, which just leaves me with the RPs now! If anyone would like RP with any of mine, just let me know~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:02 am
I'd love to drag Janus out! I am slow at tagging though.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:48 pm
1/5 roleplays done! I have a partial solo for the queen done too. c:

A few other notes:

- Still open for joining! The colony accepts all felines. All ranks are available to leopards, cheetahs and leotahs. Lions, leopons and cheetons are servant only. Female leopons may be able to portray themselves as large leopards and assume other ranks, it's just a case-by-case situation right now.

- We apparently still need a Huntmaster. This is a council rank, so it will be involved in metas and stuff, but it's a higher rank so someone might be interested in it? You can still apply for it if you're interested, otherwise I'm going to contest off someone to fill it at a later date.

- We also have 0 priests and one noble. Same as above, they're both open and can be filled by anyone. The permission needed by the high priest for priests to breed is IC-assumed through OOC permission given by me, in case there was any confusion on that. c: I'll probably do some contests at a later date to fill these out more.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:56 pm
Hey, I want in!

Name: Giza'nyota
Survivor or New Blood: Survivor
Why do they want to join?: Born in the old pride, survived the avalanche. His unwavering devotion to Shan Furen meant even mountains moving couldn't drive him away.

Hey, I want in!

Name: Jioni
Survivor or New Blood: New blood
Why do they want to join?: Her seer visions led her there!

Hey, I want in!

Name: Ahau-kin
Why do they want to join?: Born in the pride but absent during the avalanche, he returned with Jioni, quite taken by her looks and intending to make her his mate.

Hey, I want in!

Name: Phirun
Survivor or New Blood: New blood
Why do they want to join?: She hasn't had a 'home' since she was a young adult, she was seeking somewhere to settle down and live out her life. She'll try to pass as a leopardess, choosing a rank that keeps her away from most of the colony most of the time to keep her secret safe.

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:59 pm
Puhterodactyl

All accepted! <33  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:50 am
Puhterodactyl
Hey, I want in!

Name: Giza'nyota
Why do they want to join?: Born in the old pride, survived the avalanche. His unwavering devotion to Shan Furen meant even mountains moving could drive him away.

High Priestess Janius says they need to meet. XD Seeing as they will likely run into each other a lot in the dens.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:49 pm
Here's an rp!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:13 am
Got the last few RPs needed and the application has been submitted now! <3 Thank you all for your continued help and support to make this happen. ; u ; I really look forward to providing fun ORPs and metas for everyone as well as hopefully providing giveaways to be able to get some of you who didn't have anything to put in actually in the colony in the future! <3  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:41 pm
YAYAYAYA I can't wait for Janius to start terrorizing everyone! XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:57 am
User ImageUser Image

Annnd we're official now! After so long, it feels really nice to be able to say that. The subforum should be filled out here in the next few days, but please feel free to start RPing if you want~ The colony should be open to join shortly to those to who didn't get a chance in the I/T phase. There should also be an ORP sometime soonish if you want to have your SoA interact with the colony, but not join. c:  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out