Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Underground Rp area
Wanted: Nice Master. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:27 pm
"Okay." Dianna replied smiling brightly. "Have fun!" She smiled and scrubbing brush in hand sung "I've got to break free~" As she washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. She danced happily swishing her body in time with the music.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:12 am
From the living room came the sound of a crash, like glass shattering. In there, Helios had just pushed over a lamp after creeping downstairs. He had heard his mistress leave for the store. Usually she took him with her and left him in the car. She didn't deserve nice things. Just because she was a human. Besides . . . what was the worst that could happen? She'd punish him? It wasn't anything less than he expected.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:32 am
"HEY!!!" Dianna growled. "I JUST CLEANED THERE!!!!" She looked very. . . very angry. She looked nothing like a pampered house cat in that moment. "You will clean that up right now! Or I'll shove your face in it!" One thing she hated was having a messy house. Loathed it. Would growl whenever it was just clean then someone dirtied it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:48 am
Helios gave Dianna a dead stare. “Make me.” He said in an equally dead voice. He then looked over at the couch and crossed to it, pulling off the cushions. His eyes set in a glare as though he had some personal vendetta against the furniture. Once he had done that, however, he walked back up to his room and locked himself away again. Really, it wasn’t the worst he could have done. And compared to the last time he was home alone, a smashed lamp and knocked over cushions were nothing.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:50 am
"You get back here right now you spoilt little tart!" She hissed. "Helena might put up with your childish tantrums but I won't!" Okay that was the close she'd ever come to swearing in her life but it felt good. "Get back here!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:05 am
Helios raised an eyebrow. “Spoiled? A tart? Is that the best insult you could come up with? Try b*****d, or freak of nature, you’ll be a bit closer to hurting my feelings.” He deadpanned. “I’m not cleaning anything up. And good luck trying to change my mind.” He called down to her, tail flicking back and forth in slight irritation. This neko was beginning to get on his nerves.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:09 am
"Butthole!" She growled storming up there to grab him. "Get down there and clean your mess." Why did his refusal aggravate her so? Normally things like this would just slide and she clean it up. Yet for some reason she wanted him to clean up his mess. "You're not an old person who drools on themselves so you can clean up that mess! Now!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:17 am
“Butthole? Really? What are you? Three?” Helios taunted from behind his locked door. “I’m not cleaning up anything. Only that b***h is able to order me about anyways. And I don’t listen to her, so what makes you think you’ll fare any better? Or are you going to assume the place of my master and force me to listen to you?” he asked, a hidden threat in the last question. Helios didn’t want to be a slave. Being a slave only got you hurt. No matter if you were a good kitty or not. He’d learned that a long time ago. So there was no point to behaving. And if this neko was going to come up here and try and order him around . . . she had another thing coming.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:25 am
"Fine! Be a petulant child who can't clean up after they've taken a crap!" She hissed. "You're an adult who can't clean up after themselves you're so. . . urgh!" She kicked the door a crack sounded and she stormed downstairs and cleaned up the couch and the mess putting it outside his room then returned to cleaning the kitchen wanting to smack her head on the bench.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:28 am
When Helena returned, she was all smiles, grocery bags in her hands. That is, until she saw Dianna. "Oh dear." she said, her smile fading. She instantly set the grocery bags down on the kitchen table and moved to her. "Are you alright? What happened while I was gone?" she asked, concerned for the newest addition to the household.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:37 am
Dianna tried to take deep calming breaths. "He's. . . He's impossible! He's a butt! He broke a lamp! And he refused to clean it up!" She sniffled. "I had everything all nice and clean and he ruined it." She burst into tears.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:46 am
Helena hugged Dianna close. "Shh, shh, honey, it's okay." she said softly, petting the girl's ears. "I wish I could tell you how to deal with him, but I don't know how to make him behave either. I think he's acting out to try and get me to punish him. Unfortunately, if he continues, I'm going to have to go to more unpleasant measures . . . I can't keep losing money because he breaks my things." she said, feeling very regretful about the possibility of that path.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:09 am
Dianna nodded. "He's baiting you. He wants to know how long it'll be before you turn into everyone else he said. He's a meanie head so I put the broken lamp out front of his room." She snuggled a little against her lady.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:20 am
Helena smiled a bit. "Let's not think on it now. Would you like to help me make dinner tonight?" she asked, gesturing to the grocery bags on the table.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:32 am
Dianna nodded and helped her unpack the groceries. She smiled softly and nodded again helping her lady with the groceries with a smile. She wiped her eyes and learnt where everything went. "So what will be for dinner?" She asked.  
The Underground Rp area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff