Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country
Path To/From Kusagakure Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:14 pm
User Image
User Image
Testial Uchiha
One day, when I am strong enough, i'll bring peace to the ninja nations.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Standing up he looked back at the village. "I can't leave...not without at least forgiving my friend." he said as he turned back for the village. He lashed out at lucifer who's probably going to be a jerk when i get their but so what." he said as he began running back.
Yui-again
I Test of kusagakure Full speed ahead!
15 years of age, Jounin, Kusagakure nin.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:38 pm
                User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSmile and live xxx Smile and live xxx Smile and live
                                                                                      xxxx████████ ___________ ※※※
                                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxthe ││ PHANTOM GOD

Kusa Jounin Medical

xxxxx
                                                            Arekku walked back to the village after is enthusiastic walk through the forest. Though his face looked miserable as he walked, his footsteps felt heavy. Though he continued to walk.
                                                            -exit-

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:00 pm
User Image
User Image
Testial Uchiha
"Alright..konohagakure...here i come." he said as he adjusted a hooded cloak. he then put the hood over his head and walked out of the country. ((Exit))
((Edit))
Testial walked back to the village but decided he wanted to do it quick. in a quick flash of hand seals he was gone in a wisp of electricity. ((Exit))
Yui-again
15 years of age, Jounin, Kusagakure nin. Jinchuuriki tail 1

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:39 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ Zephyr Mito Katsuyu ▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇ Gennin Medic ▇▇▇▇▇ Kusagakure ▇▇▇▇▇ 100 Chakra ▇▇▇▇▇ Sp/Str [3/5] ▇▇▇▇▇ Katsuyu Medical Bloodline ▇▇▇▇▇ Theme ▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

So, this was the journey now huh? Moving fast through the forest he decided to stop before dropping down to the ground. He was quite bored of this and began to walk on the road very slowly but not as slow as to make them lose time, well too much time at the very least as not going from the tree's could be very well, time consuming compared to what they were going at before. The truth was was that he was bored of hoping from tree to tree and instead he began to drink from his sake flask. It was such a boring world.

So he had slipped up and called his partner V when his partners name actually started with L, well wasn't that just slightly a misshapen embarrassment? Oh well, his partner didn't seem to mind it and even showed a look on his face of liking it. So here was the thing, he stopped, well actually he sped up rather but his hand stopped swaying from side to side as if he was counting things in the air as he reached down and grabbed his sake flask, from there he handed it to his partner.

"If you're going to be a real man some day, you need to have at least have tasted sake at least once in your entire life, I mean, it will put hair on your chest... maybe. The point is, most people drink sake at some point and a lot of adults like it. Its kind of harsh the first time." He kind of laughed as he began to move on, you see, if he threw his flask he would be outright mad but the thing was, he somewhat expected it or a drop of the flask from the kids hands, so he had plenty more and that was why he filled it up.

His partner was so innocent that it was kind of odd for him to be partners with him. Why did the Kusakage make them partners? Was it because they were so different or was it because she was a lazy woman who was seeking to get her work done as soon as possible and decided to just pair the two up because it was the easiest thing to do when assigning only one custom mission? He wasn't complaining but he just thought that the entire choice of it all was off. I mean, was it entirely possible that this was wrong and they... no no no. That was dumb, he shouldn't question the perverted temper fueled Kusakage. She was a sexual predator and a fiend when it came to her temper, she also possibly had some warning signs of PTSD or post traumatic stress disorder but she surely wasn't a simple headed woman. At least, he really hoped she wasn't. Her reputation suggested nothing about her being dull though, so it was quite possible that she was a very intelligent woman to some extent or another. Right? Right.

[exit]

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Jutsu/Abilities

Passives
    -5 CP Cost - Medical Class
    Because of their chakra control, Medical shinobi are highly resistant to the effects of Genjutsu
    Untapped Power - Inactive
    Acidic Skin - Inactive [Prerequisite: Chuunin]
    Chakra Sensor/Feel - Inactive [Prerequisite: Chuunin]
    Perception Increase - Inactive [Prerequisite: Chuunin]
    Enhanced Regeneration - Inactive [Prerequisite: Chuunin]
    Eyes of the Slug - Inactive [Prerequisite: Chuunin]

Jutsu Used

Quotes

Solarius Flare

Total Mission Word count
Sol: 2,382
Eplc: 2,500
Total: 4,882  

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀
When Z dropped to the ground, Lucius had a questioning thought run through his head. Moving how they were would be faster, but it would undoubtedly tire them out much faster than walking would. Lucius dropped down with a soft thud next to his partner as he saw him lift a bottle to his face. There was no questioning what was in the bottle. The fumes that left and waved in the sunlight were just as much proof as the small that drifted from the bottle, burning his nose. Somehow, this came as no shock to him. Already he had become use to this aspect of his partner. Lucius hoped he would grow accustomed to any other habits that this man had. He reached with his right hand into the pouch of sealing tags that was on his right side. As he grabbed the first seal though his partner handed him the bottle of sake. Lucius eyed it cautiously before he grabbed the bottle. He eyed the liquid that swished around inside before he raised the canteen and took a big gulp of the stuff. Immediately his lungs felt like they were on fire and his eyes watered. He coughed, but drank another swig just because. He wiped his eyes and handed the bottle back.

“That wasn’t so bad,” Lucius said. It wasn’t something he would drink all the time, but at certain meals and all that jazz, a glass would not be so bad. He reached back into the pouch and grabbed a few tags, Lucius then began to write down some seals on them. Nothing to specialized but general seals that would come in handy regardless. As Lucius kept walking however, he saw that the terrain was changing. Nothing too huge yet but suvtle changes that would be noticeable now and then. The grass on the following paths began to thin out some and rocks began to appear mixed with tall trees. As they progressed further though, he realized that they were entering the Lightning territory.

The senses that had once been on high alert had been dulled as he had been too caught up with the sake and the changing territory that differed so much from the village he could home. While not yet fully in the lightning area, t would be imperative that Lucius begin to sharpen sensing. Borders were often a good place to ambush travelers as it was easy to push the blame onto somebody else. If someone died in between two countries, each country could claim that the other one was the perpetrator until a possible small scale war broke out. Now Lucius criticized himself for overthinking everything. If he psyched himself up he could mess up and end up hurting the team. Of course that could also lead to him getting punched by his partner. That, was the one thing that he never wanted to happen. The difference in height, and mass would cause a difference in strength that could cause him to fly at least three meters away. But if he had any special attributes that were not shared…Lucius quivered at the though. Yeah, now was not the time to make a mistake.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ [/green]

Chakra: 173 Speed/Strength: 5/4
Shadow: 19+1=20
Technique used:

Techniques in place:

Technique Name: Ghost Shadow Technique
Description: By sealing a portion of their energy (which can be rested back to normal) into their shadow and allowing for the shadow to gather general energies from the nature around it, the Uzumaki can stock up to 40 energy in this shadow which can be used later in battle at any time by performing a simple handseal. This technique can be used at night or indoors and it overlaps other shadows; becoming as dark as possible as if to stand out. This -- however -- can make the user's movements more predictable, and this technique takes 1 post for only 1 chakra point, meaning it takes 40 whole posts TO STOCK up for later battle use.

Gold:52,429

Eplc Death

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:33 am
User Image
User Image
Testial Uchiha
"Finally back." he said after the long walk. he then continued on the path to kusa. ((Exit))
Yui-again
15 years of age, Jounin, Kusagakure nin. Jinchuuriki tail 1

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Armand sat on the top canvas covering of the center wagon in the caravan, keeping an eye out for any danger. It was nice to get home, even if the sun was almost set. The wheels rolled on and knocked around on the poor roads as they followed the signs back to Grass. He hoped Hashao was in tow, especially since it was really...really getting dark now.

Armand reassured all the crew members that it would be fine. After the display at sea, they were apt to believe him.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:56 pm
thefire158

lotosaki
User ImageUser Image
Yami
I may not, be able to match his power, But i can give you one hell of a battle
I wont allow your death to go un-avenged.
Yami Stayed ahead of the group. Silently he would watch the front. Hopefully Armand would watch the back. And Vivian took the sides. As he walked he continued thinking about the future for him. "I need to ask that old man a favor." he thought to himself. If vukan could do that he'd have no trouble taking care of his request.
Brother, I'll avenge you, Your life lives on threw me.
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Genin- Speed: 4(+3/-1) / Strength: 4(((+1/-1))
5,000 ryo
Chakra points:160
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:07 pm
thefire158
Chaos_wolf12
User Image

User Image
Village:Kusa
Chakra: 80/80
Speed: Four
Strength: Three
Class: Sealing
Bloodline/Clan:Bloodline Crusher/Uzumaki
Techniques Used:

User ImageShe had been running forever it seemed like. Each step seemed to become heavier than the next. Slowing down to a walk she memorized the steps of her companions behind her. Suddenly she realized where she was. A beautiful plain, orchestrated in a sea of green and luscious colors. The vibrancy of this area created a free ambience that made cares disappear from existence. Never had she left the village....or that she could remember."I never knew the plains were so beautiful...", an excited tone spoke from her. This unparalleled perfection shone brightly against the scorching sun's rays. An actual smile appeared on her face.

Vivian had never known how much she loved the countryside. It was so mystifying, why wasn't she informed of this area--or why had she never noticed? Sweat beads transpired from the flawless skin, dotting her forehead and lower back. Quickly she'd wipe it with her left hand and replace it to her side. The girl sped up into a sprint once more."We need to get there before nightfall....", a quiet voice almost whispered.
[Exit]
More posts=More Money remember

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

▀█▀ █ █░░ █░░   ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░█
▒█░ ░ █░░ █░░   ░▒█░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█
▄█▄ ░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ░▒█░░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█

User Image
▀█▀ █ █▀▄▀█   ▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀▄
▒█░ ░ █░▀░█   ░▀▀▀▄▄ █░░ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █░░█
▄█▄ ░ ▀░░░▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░

User Image
▒█░▒█ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀█   ▒█▀▄▀█ █▀▀
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░█   ▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ ▀▀▀

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:10 pm
thefire158

lotosaki
User ImageUser Image
Yami
Seeing her run past him, he dashed off. Hearing before nightfall he assumed something bad could happen. He cought up with her. ((Exit))
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
5,000 ryo
Yami Score: 1

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Armand would stop behind Viv, his stamina hardly depleted. Built like a tank, ran like a tank. "Of course the plains are beautiful. Why do you think I try to get out of the village as often as I can?~" He sung out to her. Armand grinned and saw some of the wildlife doing there usual thing. He always had a connection to animals. Whistling a few times and sticking his hand away from his body, he let himself grow still as a yellow finch perched on his finger.

"I might be a freak of nature, but it has its perks~" He said in a quieter sing-song voice, moving his hand closer to Vivian and letting the bird jump from his finger onto her shoulder. It pecked gently at her neck once or twice before soaring off back into the sky. "If only we could slow down a bit..." He sighed and turned after her a couple seconds or so after she took off. He resumed his freakish speed and caught up with them, bringing up the rear.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:17 pm
Kya was on her way to decide what to do with konoha and her missing nin - turned shogun.  

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:38 pm
lotosaki

Chaos_wolf12

User Image

Armand walked his way down the road, happy that the mission was nearly over. It had been a hard journey, a hard fight, but he managed to come out on top. It would be nice to get back to the village and talk with some new people. There was still the issue of Aomi's original body...and Syn's disappearance. The chuunin guessed they'd appear again somewhere in the future, as was often the case.

(Chakra): 70/135 ( +10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 5(+2 past cap)/6(+1 past cap) Current:
                                                                    (Techniques Used): Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage, taijutsu class invulnerability to academy-level damage, -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra) +1 spd lightning, passive healing water, earth hardened body +1 str

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:41 pm
thefire158

lotosaki
User ImageUser Image
Yami
Walking, Yami couldn't get the images of the caged genin and the ghost boy out of his head. As much as he wanted to cry from it he kept his cool and continued to smile. "So lock jaw (Snicker) you felling better after the whole bullet thing?" he said to armand.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
5,000 ryo
Yami Score: 2

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash