Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country
Kleine Heiland's Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"A while ago?" He asked. "You haven't been happy in a while, then? How sad. Why do you think you stopped being happy?" He frowned a little to show some remorse, and then on the inverse he smiled faintly, his eyes beginning to close; vision fading from the real, shifting to the ephemeral. "I used to be like this all the time, back when I was just about sixteen years old. At that age, I was always up to something funny. I was a prankster, a lover, a fighter, a friend. This was before I was taken over by that bad-spirited creature known as the Enemy, my tormentor. Before him . . . I was very content." He remembered those days - and Wei, that wild devil. All the things they'd come up with, the trouble they'd get into. It'd been such a long six years since then. Six years of living as a prisoner in your own mind.

But now, he was free. Completely free of all burdens. And he was capable - yet again - of having all those jovial moments like before. All of those swell things could return to him. "I have done tremendously well with my life, Yami. I'm barely older than you, and yet I've conquered half of the known world. That's great... I'm proud of myself. But right now, I want to find again everything else that I lost." All of those things . . . a family, a place to lie his head, a future. He wanted to find all of these things again. He was about ready to produce an heir - he wanted a son. He wanted to build someone up right, make them happier than he was as he was growing up.

The time for Kleine to discover who he was would begin now, without the Enemy, without any obstruction. It was just him and other people, and a wide open world. "I've been doing good, Yami. Real good. Thanks for asking." He grinned, opening his eyes for a moment. "You've been good to me, too - loyal. So, thanks. I appreciate it."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:23 pm

The Lads Hollar Shane

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Hello, my name is Yami, And this....
Is my story.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
"you've been by my side since I've isolated myself from kirigakure. I've been happy, but not like that, I've been exited, and that was the last time we had fun." He said as he laid back on kleines bed. It was very comfortable. "Your bed feels good." He said as he relax. He would turn towards kleine who da next to him on the bed. He would sit up and scoot in front of him facing him. He place his forehead on kleines. He began smiling again. "what do we do now?" He asked.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yami: You always tell me to use the pain of loosing someone....but I've never really lost anyone.
Testial: For me, it's my greatest source of anger, and then it just builds up inside me until..
Finally... It explodes.

Samara's Trail - Passive
No one is able to pinpoint what or who you are without you telling them. For some reason, you are simply an enigma; background information cannot be found, your class and bloodline cannot be identified, even by dojutsu . . . this gives you a clean slate in every situation.
Samara
Black widow
Assassin
Alliance: Kusa, Kiri
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 12(+3/-1) / Strength: 6((+1/-1))
4,000 ryo
Chakra points:305
Toad summoner rank: Original summoner
Toad summoning: N/A

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The older man shrugged his arms. "There's always so little time, you know? If I had an infinite amount of it, I'd try to adventure around with you people a lot more. But alas . . ." He held on to the man's arm lightly, the two of them laying next to each other on the bed. "I never considered the mattress to be all that impressive, honestly. I was always raised in the high class; kinda had better than this, actually." He laughed. He didn't know about Yami's background . . . but maybe he wasn't even really talking about the bed. He understood what sort of arrangement they had, and in the end, it always came back to something like this. And there was a strange feeling he hadn't felt previously. A compulsion. So - without much thought, he went from beside him to over him, quickly finding himself straddled on top of Yami with a cheeky grin on his face. Yami asked him what they were to do, and Kleine breathed in the man's scent. "Whatever you want, so long as you use my time wisely."

Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff