Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Birds of a Feather [Pachua/Merry] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:14 pm
When he questioned her she nodded, grinning brightly, though it slipped and faded as he stuttered nervously, all his doubts and insecurities coming to the surface.

Shoulders sagging a little, the corner of Merry's lips ticked up earnestly. "Hey," her thumb moved, pressing against his lips to cut off any further protesting after he let slip he liked her. "Why don't you come with me, okay?" Her other hand smoothed over his cheek, then dropped to catch his wrist as she stepped back from him.

She liked him as well, the sort of like that could very easily extend beyond a standard friendship, but she also liked the twins. Technically she was dating the grues, but they weren't exclusive. The arrangement worked, it allowed all three of them the space they desired, while remaining emotionally committed. Complicated, but not.

Lacing her fingers with his, she led him off towards the fringe of trees that lined the woods, and then up into one with big, twisting branches. She liked heights, obviously, and the surrounding branches and trees afforded a measure of privacy and intimacy that was appropriate for the what she wanted to talk to about.

He had said he wanted to know more about her...

"We just met, but I like you too. You're sweet, and honest, and adorable." She had his hand, and a finger was moving in soft circles along his palm. While she talked her eyes dropped from his face to their hands. "I like the way your scales flush when I kissed you." Her lips twitched, half smiling. "If you want to see me, cuddle with me, kiss, more, as more than just good friends, I gotta tell you something." Red eyes flicked up. "And I gotta ask you a question."

endejester

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:19 pm
His wings drew in again, a sign of nerves but ne nodded carefully. “… go ahead.” He said quietly. “I mean…you know I’d never, I wouldn’t… I can’t force…” He stammered carefully, suddenly and ridiculously worried that he might somehow have cornered her into feigning interest of some kind where none might truly be there.

But she was tracing her fingers over his palm, she was smiling, if she were upset, she seemed strong enough to tell him, and he hoped he wasn’t wrong.

Beejoux

endejester

Feral Cat

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:40 pm
The chimera wasn't upset, a little worried, but not upset. It was true she didn't like disappointing anyone, but she was an honest, open creature, and she did her best not to play with other people's heartstrings. What was alright with her, with the twins, wasn't necessarily alright with others. It wasn't a very conventional arrangement, but it worked, and she wasn't willing to compromise it.

"Shhh," she soothed, leaning forward to lay a kiss on his cheek to quiet his nervous stammering. Even now he was unsure, afraid he'd somehow backed her into a corner. "It's alright." Pale fingers gave his hand a gentle squeeze, and she met his eyes now. "What I want to say it's not..."

It was probably easiest to just get it all out as quickly as possible, rather than beating around the bush. "If you want to be with me, we can do that, but you're going to have to share." A slight pause, the ghoul watching his face for his reaction. "I'm in something of a relationship with two boils. We're not exclusive, so we see other people as well. It works for us, we're all happy."

Here was where things could either move forward, or come to a grinding halt. Merry's ears slipped back as she looked at him, trying to gauge his response as feelings flickered across exotic features. "And we can also give it ago, and see if we'll be happy also."

endejester

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:03 pm
He looked so relieved, even his wings sagged with his shoulders.

“Oh…is that all.” He flushed. “I’ve never… I mean, I don’t mind at all. I’ve never been… I’ve never been the…the only for anyone.” He admitted.

“I…I don’t mind if you don’t mind.” He admitted. “I mean… I’m not so very good at anything.” He admitted. “So…I mean, there would be patience needed, but If you have that, I’d be willing to try and if…if you’re okay with it I’ll meet whomever you like. I mean, if You think they’d be alright with me.”
Beejoux

endejester

Feral Cat

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:27 pm
Merry blinked, momentarily shocked by his swift acceptance of something she had learned to be more or less unusual. At home it was fairly normal. There were some that had only one mate, and other that had many. No one judged, everyone was happy, it was how she'd grown up. It had been a relief to her when she'd found the twins and learned they shared her view on relationships.

And now Pachua surprised her with his almost casual response, and agreement. She sat there quietly for a moment, hand stilling on his own, ears pricked forward. Then her lips twitched up at the corners, features melting into something delighted, and a loud chirrup fell from parting lips as she all but flung herself at the other monster.

She had patience, but even better than that, she found that awkward, unsure quality in some to be irresistible. 'Ohhh! You are just some kind of perfect!" Full lips pressed against his cheek, his nose, and finally his lips with an enthused hum as she pulled him against her by the fur wrap that circled his shoulders.

endejester

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:02 pm
“Oh!” he said startled as she drew him in to her embrace. “Oh” he repeated more delighted as she pressed a kiss to his lips.

“I… I’m not I swear, not perfect, far from… but, I’m, I’m flexible. I mean snakes are but you know what I mean.” He stammered.

“I just know…there are a lot of people more interesting. I mean, I like Llyr but he’s not… it’d be like.” He flushed. “…Remi…but he’s…yeah.” He rolled his shoulders embarrassed.

“…I think he’s in love with the people he loves. It’s different. I’m just me… I can’t make myself more and I’m ok with that, and I’m happy people love.”

Beejoux

endejester

Feral Cat

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:34 pm
She was giggling as he fell into a nervous ramble, though what he had to say really wasn't all that amusing. It was sad, really, how little he valued himself. It made her want to change his mind.

Again she gently shushed him, catching his lips and keeping them in a long, lingering kiss.

endejester
Fin!

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas