Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Scents and Sensibility (Llyr & Pachua) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:18 am
Llyr gave a soft sigh, unable to stop the small frown that crossed his face. He was taller than Pachua, but it didn't mean that he couldn't try and pretend he was smaller, letting out a soft sigh as he finally leaned back a little. His expression was slightly troubled, his hands moving from Pachua's waist to rest on his shoulders instead.

"You should be careful with yourself too," he told Pachua, his tone worried. "I wish for you to be happy and to be safe."

Llyr's eyes fluttered downwards, cheeks warming slightly. "You are most important to me," he mumbled, surprisingly childlike in his admission. "I do not know what I would do without you, so please keep yourself as well, okay Pachua?"

endejester

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:37 pm
His own cheeks flushed at what Llyr said, that he was important. “… I will try.” He conceded. “I promise I will try. I won’t do anything I don’t feel is… absolutely vital.” He promised. It wasn’t as binding as it could have been, but it was the best he felt he could honestly offer.

“After all… if I wasn’t around, you’d not have ANYONE who could turn into a sizeable serpent to use for a bed.” He teased.

kuroopu
fin? Fin soon?

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:41 pm
Llyr gave a nod, as though agreeing with him, and his shoulders seemed to relax. He leaned forward and kissed Pachua's forehead affectionately, smiling brightly as he moved back. "You are quite right," he said, and gave a little laugh, "I should very much miss you if you were not around, and I do find your other form quite appealing."

He seemed much more at ease and gave his friend a slightly bashful smile.

"Thank you, Pachua."

endejester
fin or if u can u can post once more biggrin

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out