Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Nikui Roudousha(AU YGO RPG) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Counter
  Vote.
View Results

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:13 pm
Jaina sighed. She knew that "the locket" was probably another millenium item, like her Scarab. She didn't say anything; enough people thought she crazy as it was, and she really didn't want to add Seto to that list.

"Ok, what do you need help with?" Jaina touched the boy lightly on the shoulder. It felt odd; Jaina didn't normally touch people.

No, Seto, he can't hear me. Only you can. Sorry I'm doing this to you, but I don't think that these children really needs to know what's going on. Yet. Jaina wished that Seto didn't look so shocked. It really was quite odd, and they had enough attention in their direction as it was.

Thrawn slipped past Jaina's legs and started pawing Seto's foot; the phone was ringing, and he doubted that anyone else had heard it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:55 am
"A dark force is coming!" the boy yelped, "The locket hasn't told me exactly what, but it's told me about you and what your millenuim item can do... I need your help to stop it..."

I was just standing there, slowly taking in what Jaina was telepathicly telling me, then I turned around and looked at Mokuba calmly, "How did school go, Micheal?"  

[b u n n y]

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:20 pm
"Let's talk about this inside Mr. Kaiba's office, shall we?" Jaina steered the boy into the office, hearing the answering macine finish recording.
Someone left you a message. Grab Micheal and get in here, please. We have too many people staring at us right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:17 pm
I nodded quietly and steered Micheal into the office, "This is odd... What's with these lockets and scarabs??" I quiestioned, leaning one hand onto the desk.

"Haven't you ever studied a Millenium Item?" the boy asked me. I raised an eyebrow.

"Millenium... item??"  

[b u n n y]

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:31 pm
Jaina grimaced. So much for not being considered crazy.
"Seto, please close the door. Then I'll explain about the Millenium Items."
As Seto shut the door, Jain kneeled down and looked the kid straight in the eyes.
"First of all, most people don't know about the items. Secondly, what's your name?" Jaina spoke almost too softly to be heard. This situation was getting more complicated by the second, and Jaina didn't like it one bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:06 pm
"I don't wanna say my real name, but... call me Lai." the boy mumbled as he looked to the side. I raised an eyebrow once again as the door snapped shut.

[[sorry 'bout the short post, but I'm gunna go to bed soon and I won't be on much tommarow.]]  

[b u n n y]

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:16 am
((It's all good :nod: Thnx 4 telling me, tho))
"Hello Lai. Can you wait a moment while I try to explain to Mr. Kaiba what we're talking about?" Jaina tried to sound friendly, but she mainly came off as sounding worried. The boy nodded, abeit reluctantly, but it was consent.

Jaina stood up and looked at Seto, (she was a good head shorter than him) stealing herself for something she had been avoiding doing for most of her life. Namely, explaining the millenium items.

"Ok... I don't know if any of this is true, but it's all the information that I have." Jaina paused again, and Thrawn glared up at Seto. What was with this guy and making Jaina feel uncomfortable? "The millenium items are legendary items that were created in Ancient Egypt over 5000 years ago. They are rumored to have special powers." For example, speaking to you in your mind. Jaina felt a twinge of regret at Seto's flinching. It's not like I'm using the power's full extent. That would be rude, as it violates even your subconcious. Seto's eyes went buggy, and Jaina had the sudden urge to just stop and run from the office, getting out of this crazy place and going back to England, the only home she knew.

"Anyways, that little green book of yours that you got from Falina's house is supposed to hold the complete story about all the items and all of their powers, as well as if you got all of them together. I have no idea what the boy is talking about by a dark power, but it may have something to do with the man who was harassing Falina." Jaina took a deep breath and waited for Seto's response. I'm sorry you have got caught in the middle of what ever this is, Seto.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:43 pm
[[Uhm... okay, a point on RPing...:
never write about other's character's actions in your posts unless its like: "John jelped Marcy carry the bucket" and such or: "They both carried it down the hall."]]

I sighed quietly, "I guess... okay I get it...." I looked to the side, "We've had a few investigationsabout them...."

The boy, or Lai as he called himself, walked up to me in an angry manner as I could tell, "Then why are you confuzed huh?!" he growled to me.

"I'm not all too keen on the idea, kiddo." I replied.

"LAI! Call me LAI! l-a-i!" he shouted. I sighed and covered his mouth, "mmm!"

"No need to shout all the time."  

[b u n n y]

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:38 pm
((Ok... I fixed that... Forgive me crying ))

"Yes, Lai, no need to shout." Jaina said over the loud "MMM!!"'s Lai was making. "I'm not saying I belive it either. All I know is what I can do." Jaina sighed softly and looked up at Seto.
"I don't know if anything I've just said is true. I wouldn't even be able to mention it in a court of law becuase all of it is hersay." Jaina wished that she had never consented to coming here. Do you think I'm crazy?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:26 am
[[no prob. just letting you know. and people make mistakes.]]

I sighed, "Well I'm going to see if any chinese places deliver this late..." I said, looking at the clock. It had just changed to seven-o-clock, "Any one want anything?"

"Orange chicken...." Lai mumbled quietly.  

[b u n n y]

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:53 am
Jaina was suprised. She didn't realize how late it was. Most likely too late to get a room at any nearby motel. Baka
"Um... I guess an egg roll would be nice. Thank you." Jaina smiled up at Seto but quickly let the smile fall to a flat line, and resumed her normal vigil of staring a hole through the floor.
Thrawn jumped up on Seto's shoulder. He just wanted to see the reaction this guy would have to a small cat perched on his shoulder like a parrot.

((She doesn't eat very much... broke writers live of of practically nothing sweatdrop And yes, Thrawn isn't particularilly fond of Seto.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:37 am
I didn't really notice the cat on my shoulder until I put the phone to my ear and finished the order. Lai seemed to pout at me when I turned around, lifting the cat off my shoulders and petting it twice before putting it gently on the ground.

"Sooooo, no that we've got the whole knowledge thing thrown to the side, can I please learn a little more about you Mr. Seto?"

"Why not..." I said, petting the cat once more, "What do you want to know."  

[b u n n y]

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:16 pm
Jaina nodded. She would like to know something more about Seto, indeed. She smiled inwardly. Finally, a cop who likes cats.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:31 pm
I smirked a bit and sat down, "My real name's Sevic Kaiba I enjoy many normal things, inculding cats and books. I just like investigating murders because of the intracite scenes that occasionally come up."

Lai looked at me a little confused, ".... Okaaay.... What about you Ms. Jaina...?"  

[b u n n y]

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:04 pm
Jaina made a bit of a face. "Well... My full name is Jaina Scarab, but I usually go by the name of Jai. I like reading, writing, computer programing, and of course cat's." Jaina gave a smile smile, but soon resumed her visual interigation of the floor. Then she peeped up again for a second.
"Oh... and I was raised in England." Her head shot back down.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff