Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The Disloyal Dog. (Titus/Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:48 pm
Riyo didn't acknowledge the car's name, but she did take a mental note. It would be fun to purposefully call it something else, especially considering how fond he seemed to be of it... Eugh. Should she be worried about sitting in this seat?

"Well, financially for one. I could probably destroy what little you hold dear while I was at it." He certainly didn't make it difficult, if all he cherished were possessions like this car. So shiny... So easily scratched.

"Oh, no. I don't hate you." She glanced out the window, curiously watching the other cars. "There were a couple of times I came really close, and you do make it hard to stay civil, but with all your terrible flaws and massive shortcomings, you sure do make things interesting."

Riyo shrugged. "I think it's okay that you are the way you are." By that, she of course meant a ******** douchebag.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:03 pm
The green light was his signal to go and there was still a bit of traffic left but the city limits weren't far away. As soon as he hit the edge of town he was going to open up the throttle and take off.

"Please don't harm yourself Riyo, I would be very sad." She didn't seem to take into account that at the moment the one thing he held dear was her and her only. "Money, items, all those things can be replaced but you can't." He seemed very serious, though his eyes were focused forward on the road.

It was nice to hear she didn't hate him. The message spread through him like a warm content wave. "So you like me now or...the way I was before?" Titus had memory of how he acted before but he couldn't really pin point why he had acted that way. Especially toward her. There was a lot of regret that boiled in the pit of his stomach about it.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:17 pm
"Harm myself? What are you-" Her head turned back towards him, eyebrow raised. "Oh. Oh I get it." UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH. "Stooooooooop!" She held her head in her hands and writhed in her seat. "I'm gonna vomit from all this sugary sweet bullshit." She pulled her hat over her eyes. "Just... Call me a b***h or something. Anything! Remember how you used to call me princess A cup? Those were some good times." Though it was a little more farfetched now that she'd gone up a cup size.

"To be honest, it's nice having someone who acts on my every whim, but I only agreed to it because I can't wait to see the look on your face when you realize what you've done. Mean nasty a*****e Titus is actually a lot of fun. Keeps me on my toes."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:28 pm
He hadn't thought that had been a compliment but apparently it had been. Just how was he supposed to manage? It was also hard for Titus to process the request. It just wasn't something he wanted to do. After a moment of mustering up his will he finally uttered. "b***h." But it really had no feelings behind it.

"But you don't look like an A cup." Captain Obvious to the rescue. And he was staring just to make sure even though he was driving. He didn't look long though, his thought soon filled with complex thoughts. She apparently like the way he was now but also the way he was. There was no real way to blend the two but he was trying to mentally. It would make her happy right.

While he thought over the details she had given him his facial expression looked like he was having an impending mental meltdown.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:46 pm
Well... Better than nothing she guessed. At least the attempt made her giggle a little.

Her eyes peeked out from under her hat at the mention of her cup size. Oh Jack he was just staring at them. "Woah woah woah. Eyes on the road pervert." At least she didn't have to tell him twice.

"... Not like you know much about boobs anyways." Riyo mumbled under her breath, a small tint of red highlighting her face.

After watching the world go by for a moment longer, she noticed his 'look'.

"W-what are you doing? Do you like... Have to use the restroom really bad or something? I mean, it's your car but I don't really want to see that."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:55 pm
"I've seen breasts before." Titus said, though his tone was plain and was far from defensive. It was just a matter of fact.

His facial expression lapsed into something more neutral as he glanced toward her. "No, sorry. Just thinking. And I don't normally eat food though so there is no need for me to use the bathroom." Probably a bit of information that Riyo didn't need to know but oh well.

They were finally at the city limits then and without hesitation Titus pressed his foot on the gas. In no time the car was zooming along the road at high speeds though the ride was still surprisingly smooth. The only indication that they were going really fast was the scenery zipping by in a blur.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:29 pm
Riyo shot him a sideways glance. "Videos and magazines don't count." Surely not. Surely Titus hadn't somehow gained more 'worldly' experiences than she had. Sure, it wasn't like she was going around LOOKING for them, but picturing him somehow a step above her made her situation feel more hopeless.

"Woah man. Woah. I didn't need to kno-OH s**t." Suddenly ZOOM. The world around them was like hyperspace. The feline's claws dug into the seat as he put the peddle to the metal. Oh yeah. She hadn't put on her seat belt. BETTER DO THAT.

At least the ride was smooth, though.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:52 am
"It wasn't a video or magazine." Though he wished it was but he didn't elaborate more than that. One because he hadn't been asked and two because he really didn't want to.

With the speed they were going they were likely to be at the car dealership in no time. Riyo never said to do otherwise so buying her one of these first was obviously top of the list.

"So what color do you think you would like?"  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:56 am
Oh.

Oh.

Looked like someone had taken a step forward while she had definitively taken a couple steps back. Well that was a real kick to the shins.

Riyo waited to be regaled with the story of his conquest, but it never came.

Hm. What did that mean?

"Color?" Finally the conversation had made a turn to a better place. A safer place. "OH." She looked out the windshield. s**t, she hadn't told him to forget about it.

Well. They were almost there. A look wouldn't hurt anything. The feline couldn't remember ever going to a car dealership. New life experiences, right?

The ghoul shot him a 'really?' glance. "Give you one guess to what color you'd think I like." It wasn't a hard thing to figure out.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:42 pm
"Just one?" Titus glanced Riyo's way looking her outfit over. "I can think of two, black and red though I managed to get black and blue on mine so that's always an option." Inwardly he was then thinking about the fact that they would have matching cars. How exciting.

As promised it didn't take long to get to the car dealership. It was out in the middle of no where but filled with high end cars. Most of them were sporty, sleek, and well over priced.

Pulling into a parking spot Titus cut the engine and got out hurrying around so that he could open Riyo's door.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:38 pm
"You hit the nail on the head the first time." Black and blue may have suited him (in more ways than one), but Riyo was a very predictable creature of habit. Had she realized he was fantasizing about them having matching cars, however, she probably would've started pinching his cheeks again. No Titus. No matching cars. Or outfits. Or underwear, or whatever else could potentially match.

The ghoul's door was open before she could even pull the handle for herself, which reminded her of why servitude had never seemed appealing. "I've got fingers, I can get my door." She sighed, but patted him on the head like the good doggie he was nonetheless.

"s**t. I bet this car lot has a higher net value than my company did twice over." The ghoul mused and looked at her reflection in one of the shiny new vehicles. "And you just want to buy me one of these on a whim?" Her eyebrow raised, head slowly turning to look at him. "No reservations whatsoever? Not even an inkling that this might be a poorly thought out idea? Maybe a moth or two in that empty gut of yours?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:55 pm
"Yes you do but it's my duty to help you in any way that I can. I only want to be useful to you." And it only reinforced the habit as she reached up and patted him on the head like a good doggie. Yes Riyo, you were only shooting your own foot in the end.

"I don't know how much your company pulled in but most of the cars on this lot you aren't going to find under a hundred thousand seeds." At each of her following questions he simply shook his head. "Why would I have reservations? Is it not something you want?"

A poof of smoke suddenly appeared before the two and as it cleared away a small demon stood beside him. He seemed to have a thing for dramatic flare in his appearance and in his choice of clothing. "Hi, there!" He chimed all too happily. "My name is Phillip and I'm here to help with any questions you might have. So is there a particular model you are looking for today?"  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:04 pm
Well, sometimes you know when to hold up the newspaper and sometimes they're just too precious to beat the living hell out of. Riyo couldn't deny she often went soft on her pets, but they were cats and not really supposed to listen anyways.

Hnnnngh one hundred thousand seeds. The feline could barely remember having that much money at one time. The ghoul placed a hand over her heart and clenched like she was having a heart attack. Oh, they shouldn't be here. She should've stopped this. One sneeze and they could be charged for damaging these things.

"You should! It's a shitload of money you're going to blow on someone you barely tolerate on a normal day!" And yeah while she might have wanted a car just a little, the desire to remain on speaking terms with him for the rest of this century sort of outweighed that. "C'mon, we should l- Oh." Riyo could almost smell the grease as the little demon popped in. "No, just looking. He's already got an expensive car. Don't need another. Nope."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:54 am
Titus turned from Riyo to the small demon that barely reached waist level to him. He was about to open his mouth but Riyo interjected and cut off the transaction before it even started.

"Did you not want a car anymore?"

"Oh, so you were shopping for the young lady?" The demon smiled charmingly looking at Riyo. It was almost too easy to see him formulating a plan in his head. "I think we have a nice selection you would like."  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:32 pm
"I didn't want one in the first place. It had been a joke. A terrible one, considering you no longer comprehend humor." She grabbed the boil's hand, ready to tug him back towards the car when their oh so helpful salesman cued in.

Riyo's eyes narrowed. "Young I may be, no one else could pinch pumpkin seeds like I did. You give me a handful and I'd squeeze a glass of juice out of them." Conservative and miserly were good words to explain her. After all, the decadence she had lived in was merely an inheritance. "And don't think I can't see through your game. Expensive cars require expensive care, and without daddy warschmucks here, I'm as poor as your ability to conceal those dollar signs in your eyes. But please, go ahead. Attempt to woo me." If he thought he was such a good salesman, let him try. The ghoul was sure she knew every trick in the book... Though she never had shopped for a car before.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff