Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Events [OOC]
[Stormborn Contest]CLOSED: Grats Living Lately and mouselet! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you own a stormborn?
  Yes, but not on the lines!
  Yes, I do! I have one on the lines
  No!
View Results

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:26 pm
heart updated  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:45 pm
I want the female cub!

Tara de Draiocht
Skol Vikings, honor your name!

Name: Aurum
Meaning: Glowing Dawn
Are you a newbie? (Meaning you have no vikings OR lined stormborns) Yes or No: Yes I am
If yes which cub do you want to use your extra ticket for? Female please
Personality Blurb: Twyla is a little spitfire. She is always trying to keep up with her brothers, and do everything that they do... and while she's at she is going to do it better then them. She tends to play rough because she never wants to be seen as weak. She wants to be the toughest of them all.
Look what I found!
User Image
SHERLOCKED

nessiaing

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:17 am
Updated !  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:32 pm
I want the male cub!
Tara de Draiocht

Name: Ljotr'Gunnarr
Meaning: "Light Warrior" Can be taken as either a warrior for good intentions, or a warrior soft and swift on his paws. I see it as a mix of both for him~
Are you a newbie? Yes
If yes which cub do you want to use your extra ticket for? Male please!
Personality Blurb: Gunnarr is a boy who is self-driven, independent, and tough. He loves wrestling as a cub, and that love of fighting will grow into his adulthood. Not that he'll be starting fights at random, but he won't turn down a challenge. Ultimately, he loves his family and is dedicated to his pride, though he might be a bit stubborn when it comes to showing that love on a personal level. Can't have anyone thinking he's a softie!
Look what I found!
Because... SHERLOCKED!
User Image

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:38 pm
Tara de Draiocht

I just had a member accepted into the pride, I applied for it after I entered for the cub, and have yet to do the joining rp or get her certed. I wanted to let you know as I am unsure if this would take away my extra ticket.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:50 pm
I want the male cub!
Tara de Draiocht

Name: Sindri
Meaning:Small/Sparkling - Icelandic
Are you a newbie? I have someone that's been accepted into the pride, but he hasn't won his challenge to join yet, sooo yes? c:
If yes which cub do you want to use your extra ticket for? Male please!
Personality Blurb: Sindri is small, stoic and calm most of the time. He is contemplative and his talents lie in aid and crafting rather than fighting, however he can certainly hold his own and won't be pushed around.
Look what I found!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I want the female cub!
Tara de Draiocht

Name: Eir
Meaning: Mercy - Old norse
Are you a newbie? I have someone that's been accepted into the pride, but he hasn't won his challenge to join yet, sooo yes? c:
If yes which cub do you want to use your extra ticket for? Male please, as above.
Personality Blurb: Eir is actually full of mercy and though she understands the concept of thralls, wouldn't take one for herself. She is considerate but can be blunt, she enjoys looking after others and would be best placed to look after either the cubs or the injured.
Look what I found!

Sherlocked.  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:50 pm
nessiaing
I just had a member accepted into the pride, I applied for it after I entered for the cub, and have yet to do the joining rp or get her certed. I wanted to let you know as I am unsure if this would take away my extra ticket.

its fine (: you are still a newbie in that you dont own a Stormborn on the lines 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:20 pm
I want the male cub!

Tara de Draiocht

Name: Yngve
Meaning: Alternate name for the god Freyr, whose domains were fertility, sunlight, and rain.
Are you a newbie? Not at all.
If yes which cub do you want to use your extra ticket for? N/A
Personality Blurb: This guy will definitely aim for reaverdom in his life, but he'll be a bit different than most of them… He's more in it for the act of fighting than for the loot, as well as the thrill of trying to succeed in sneaking and attacking. More of a chaotic good than most of the pride.
Look what I found!
I DUNNO IF THIS COUNTS BUT THE BACKGROUND IS NIGHT AND SPARKLY. (I can post something "real" if you would rather. :3)
Sherlocked

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:26 pm
I want the male cub!

Tara de Draiocht

Name: Thjodrik
Meaning: I believe he was a Monk that documented some event in history.
Are you a newbie? Yes by Sherlocked, I am!
If yes which cub do you want to use your extra ticket for? Male
Personality Blurb: Thjodrik is a very hyper active little brute. He's affectionately known as Star Paw, mostly by himself until it catches on by the rest of the world, which at the moment is comprised of his family. Star Paw is quite full of himself and not against breaking the rules for the right reasons, yet his has the magical ability to twist words around to make anything seem justified. Star Paw is hardly accountable, but he's mountains of fun, even though he doesn't always play well with others. As he grows, Thjodrik will not so much mature rather than get larger with more mane. Star Paw will only go to violence when he has to, but he will (most of the time) outsmart his opponent and walk away. His deepest desire is to be a good Skol Viking, and show what a Reaver is capable of.
Look what I found! (it's a little big)
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:08 pm
I want the female cub!

Tara de Draiocht

Name: Valdis
Meaning: Goddess of the slain in battle.
Are you a newbie? Yes
If yes which cub do you want to use your extra ticket for? Male
Personality Blurb: Valdis is rarely ever caught with a smile on her face, not because she is angry, but she has a natural rocky disposition. Her favorite games are the kinds that take serious concentration rather than those with instant gratification or those that rely on luck. She's a very literal creature, but metaphors are her favorite tool of communication. This is the same with insults, her words are very fluid and ' float like a butterfly and sting like a bee'. The role she would probably fit into best would be a Bard in the realm of Freeborns.
Look what I found!
Look it's a Shell-shocked - Sherlocked :p

User Image

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:57 pm
updated to here!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:35 pm
I want the female cub!

Tara de Draiocht

Name: Engla
Meaning: Angel
Are you a newbie? No lined Stormborn
If yes which cub do you want to use your extra ticket for? Female
Personality Blurb: A vengeful angel, Engla will be a fierce-some warrior but with a just spirit. She will grow up being strongly moral and will keep this well into her adulthood. She feels protective of the thralls in her pride, and her warrior instinct will sometimes extend to defending them. She knows their place in the pride, but that doesn't mean they have to be made miserable. She isn't one to back down from a fight, verbal or physical.
Look what I found!
SHERLOCKED!

Velveteen Angel

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:51 pm
Tara de Draiocht
updated to here!

Missed my entry in your last update. I snuck in there between Living Lately and Zosie  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:53 pm
Cornetified
Tara de Draiocht
updated to here!

Missed my entry in your last update. I snuck in there between Living Lately and Zosie

many apologies! Thank you for letting me know (: I will add you in there now!

edit; omgosh! your pic of choice is so awesome!  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:14 pm
Tara de Draiocht
Cornetified
Tara de Draiocht
updated to here!

many apologies! Thank you for letting me know (: I will add you in there now!

edit; omgosh! your pic of choice is so awesome!

No problem! Thank you ^^

And thank you! 83  
[OOC] Events [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas