Welcome to Gaia! ::

Old Geezers of Gaia Unite

Back to Guilds

A group for the young and old of Gaia to reminisce and hang out. 

Tags: Gaia Online, Geezers, Nostalgia, Discussion, Old Members 

Reply Old Geezers of Gaia Unite
What did your n00b outfit look like? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sailorstar165
Captain

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:58 pm
Manakuuchiha
sailorstar165
Manakuuchiha
I'm pretty sure about everything except the gloves. Also, I think I had the knock-off Naruto "whiskers" but I couldn't find them on tektek. Yep, my Gaia name was the name of my Naruto OC. Oh, mid-2000s...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's a pretty cool looking avi. smile

I don't remember the whiskers. Were they a tattoo or something?

Ha ha, thanks smile
They might have been, but I think this avi was before Skin Tyte opened. I think they were called "fish whiskers" or something... Also, what happened to tattoos? Now all Skin Tyte sells is body mod stuff.

The tattoos are a link in the shop like it's always been, though I think it's a bit harder to find now. You have to look under the "Talk to _____" icons for the "Exchange" link.

I believe Durem Depot exchanges bugs for ink and Skin Tyte does the actual tattoos  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:00 pm
sailorstar165
Manakuuchiha
sailorstar165
Manakuuchiha
I'm pretty sure about everything except the gloves. Also, I think I had the knock-off Naruto "whiskers" but I couldn't find them on tektek. Yep, my Gaia name was the name of my Naruto OC. Oh, mid-2000s...

Ha ha, thanks smile
They might have been, but I think this avi was before Skin Tyte opened. I think they were called "fish whiskers" or something... Also, what happened to tattoos? Now all Skin Tyte sells is body mod stuff.

The tattoos are a link in the shop like it's always been, though I think it's a bit harder to find now. You have to look under the "Talk to _____" icons for the "Exchange" link.

I believe Durem Depot exchanges bugs for ink and Skin Tyte does the actual tattoos

Cool, thanks.  

Manakuuchiha

Tenacious Noob

-I- Bitty -I-

Fluffy Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:00 pm
sailorstar165
Manakuuchiha

"The item for the whiskers is called gills" o vo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:50 am
I loved it so much back then... still have all the items heart

astrid_vp

Moonlight Cat

20,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:28 pm
Found this little gem on my photobucket, so here's one of my first avi's I had after the peasant clothing. (I forgot my very first username was Riho16 lmao)
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:03 am
_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_
Found this little gem on my photobucket, so here's one of my first avi's I had after the peasant clothing. (I forgot my very first username was Riho16 lmao)
User Image

Nice. smile I kind of like it.  

sailorstar165
Captain

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:50 am
sailorstar165
_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_
User Image

lol thanks. Can't believe it's still on my photobucket... actually I can't believe how long I've had my photobucket. I remember getting it because of gaia. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:23 am
_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_
sailorstar165
_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_
User Image

lol thanks. Can't believe it's still on my photobucket... actually I can't believe how long I've had my photobucket. I remember getting it because of gaia. XD

Ha ha, same. blaugh I have all kinds of junk on my photobucket. It's like a blast from the past looking at some of the earliest stuff on there.  

sailorstar165
Captain

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:38 pm
sailorstar165
_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_
sailorstar165
_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_
User Image

Ha ha, same. blaugh I have all kinds of junk on my photobucket. It's like a blast from the past looking at some of the earliest stuff on there.

I know right.
I couldn't find anything else... but now I am curious about very old posts I made in the forums now.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:16 pm
_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_
sailorstar165
_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_
sailorstar165
_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_
User Image

I know right.
I couldn't find anything else... but now I am curious about very old posts I made in the forums now.

Ha ha, I wouldn't want to see my very old posts. xd I think I'd be horrified by my old posts.  

sailorstar165
Captain

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50

Charonai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:54 pm
My character used to run around in less than a handful of items: fox ears, fox tail, the cool Jacked pants, and a black bra.... so simple.
Oh, and the occasional Coco kitty 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:20 pm
Charonai
My character used to run around in less than a handful of items: fox ears, fox tail, the cool Jacked pants, and a black bra.... so simple.

I remember when fox ears and tail were one of the most awesome items! I always wanted one for so long. Then I finally got them recently and they're not worth anything sweatdrop  

sailorstar165
Captain

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50

Charonai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:39 pm
sailorstar165
Charonai

I remember when fox ears and tail were one of the most awesome items! I always wanted one for so long. Then I finally got them recently and they're not worth anything sweatdrop
Well they're not really worth anything anymore due to inflation, but monetarily their value has been more or less steady.
They were so awesome back in the really old days when 10,000 was more gold than you could imagine lol
Now it's like pocket change.... and the items that don't evolve or require gaia cash aren't as valued anymore neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:57 am
Charonai
sailorstar165
Charonai

Well they're not really worth anything anymore due to inflation, but monetarily their value has been more or less steady.
They were so awesome back in the really old days when 10,000 was more gold than you could imagine lol
Now it's like pocket change.... and the items that don't evolve or require gaia cash aren't as valued anymore neutral

Yeah, it's a shame. I remember back in the day with the Fairy Wings. Now no one ever wears them... gonk

I've definitely seen a shift it mentality over the years. Back in the day, you could have an awesome avi with just gold shop and daily chance items. Now everyone acts as if the only way to have a good avi is to have all the cash items, especially the "body modifier" ones. The basic avi isn't really appreciated anymore for some reason. I personally love it, so I rarely use the leg mods  

sailorstar165
Captain

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50

Charonai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:11 pm
sailorstar165

Yeah, it's a shame. I remember back in the day with the Fairy Wings. Now no one ever wears them... gonk

I've definitely seen a shift it mentality over the years. Back in the day, you could have an awesome avi with just gold shop and daily chance items. Now everyone acts as if the only way to have a good avi is to have all the cash items, especially the "body modifier" ones. The basic avi isn't really appreciated anymore for some reason. I personally love it, so I rarely use the leg mods

I like a lot of the older items, it's just hard with how they fit together with the newer color schemes and such now, or if the legs/stance is modified. The avatar base focus has pretty much been lost over the years, I feel like it's shifted pretty heavily into how many poses you can get out of the expensive items.  
Old Geezers of Gaia Unite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff