Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Beau and Larry - The Tale Of A Tangled Web Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:29 pm
Beau glanced around with a cautious eye before gripping the sword with gusto. "Like I care. Wouldn't much of a change from normal days anyway..." Beau muttered, testing the blade with a few careful swings. Or what he imagined were good test swings for the thing.For all he knew, he was swinging the thing like a club. "So then, when can we start? I really want to learn all I can as quickly as I can." Beau questioned, staring levelly at Larry, attempting to ignore the people he could see beyond the Pinsir hybrid. If Larry left, then he would really get to know them, fist to face. He just wished he was the one supplying the fist most days.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:19 pm
Tesei Utakata
Beau glanced around with a cautious eye before gripping the sword with gusto. "Like I care. Wouldn't much of a change from normal days anyway..." Beau muttered, testing the blade with a few careful swings. Or what he imagined were good test swings for the thing.For all he knew, he was swinging the thing like a club. "So then, when can we start? I really want to learn all I can as quickly as I can." Beau questioned, staring levelly at Larry, attempting to ignore the people he could see beyond the Pinsir hybrid. If Larry left, then he would really get to know them, fist to face. He just wished he was the one supplying the fist most days.

"Right now...but not here. Let's find a quiet place out of the way. Just in case you swing and the sword goes flying...might be wood but I would hate for someone to get stabbed or smacked by by it." Larry said with a giggle. "Know any place we could go?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:01 pm
"I got an idea. Try and keep up." Beau told Larry before he gave a sharp whistle. From the trees above, a Yanma would speed down and grab onto Beau's back before the pair began to hover over the ground and take off towards some desolate woodland. And as he flew off, a few of the other kids would snicker and point at Beau and his strange way of getting around. A few even began to pick up rocks, hoping he might fly back and they could throw them at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:28 am
Tesei Utakata
"I got an idea. Try and keep up." Beau told Larry before he gave a sharp whistle. From the trees above, a Yanma would speed down and grab onto Beau's back before the pair began to hover over the ground and take off towards some desolate woodland. And as he flew off, a few of the other kids would snicker and point at Beau and his strange way of getting around. A few even began to pick up rocks, hoping he might fly back and they could throw them at him.

All Larry could do was stand there and watch as Beau flew off, completely leaving him behind. "...and with my sword as well." He grunted, walking off in the direction Beau flew, hoping to catch up with him before long.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:03 am
Larry wouldn't have far to go in distance but he would have to deal with thickets and bushes that Beau was visibly soaring above with his creative method to fly. Eventually, they would find themselves in a small clearing with a few shoddy, stick-made chairs sitting around the area. "Well, here we are. Doesn't look like much but it's a good place to stay." Beau told Larry, quietly shuffling a bit of fabric under a bush as he threw the sword back to Larry. "So what are ya gonna teach me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:11 am
Tesei Utakata
Larry wouldn't have far to go in distance but he would have to deal with thickets and bushes that Beau was visibly soaring above with his creative method to fly. Eventually, they would find themselves in a small clearing with a few shoddy, stick-made chairs sitting around the area. "Well, here we are. Doesn't look like much but it's a good place to stay." Beau told Larry, quietly shuffling a bit of fabric under a bush as he threw the sword back to Larry. "So what are ya gonna teach me?"

"Well first off I should teach you not to ditch me." He said, smacking Beau on the back of the head. "Second, how about we find you a decent stick and we spar?" He said, beginning to look around.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:52 am
"Oww!" Beau cried in indignation, bringing his right hand up to rub where Larry had smacked him in some effort to make it sting less. Wandering over to one of the chairs that sat in the small clearing, Beau would quickly untie one of the sticks from the chair before bringing it into a two handed grip. "Okay, let's see how this goes. Yaah!" Screaming out his war cry as he charged towards Larry, he would bring the stick down like he was chopping wood with an ax to try and begin this sparring match.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:30 pm
The assault was almost humorous to Larry. The boy was young but most of his elders considered him a prodigy in swordplay and Beau was about to find that out the hard way. In one swift motion Larry would use his horns to catch the stick and swipe at his friend's feet with the wooden sword in an attempt to trip him.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:40 pm
Watching the sword sweep towards his legs, Beau would do the only thing he knew he could. He shouted, "Fly!" and attempted to clear the thing with the lift from his Yanma. Although he was still smashed in the toe by the weapon, the Scatterbug hybrid would wrench on the stick as the exertion inadvertently released a blast of his special powder towards Larry's face. It may not have been fair, but it was going to be how he fought today.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:58 pm
Tesei Utakata
Watching the sword sweep towards his legs, Beau would do the only thing he knew he could. He shouted, "Fly!" and attempted to clear the thing with the lift from his Yanma. Although he was still smashed in the toe by the weapon, the Scatterbug hybrid would wrench on the stick as the exertion inadvertently released a blast of his special powder towards Larry's face. It may not have been fair, but it was going to be how he fought today.

Larry coughed as he took the powder to the face, glaring at Beau the best he could. "You cheated! I'm not using a Pokemon!" He growled as he tried to wipe the annoying powder off his face.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:16 pm
Beau would look indignantly at Larry as he dropped back onto his feet, wrenching the stick free of Larry's horns. "I ain't gonna fight fair when I know I have ta deal with some crazy good swordsperson." Jabbing the stick forward to thrust at Larry's belly, Beau would keep talking. "Plus, you said spar. No rules after that. This is fair, then."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:44 pm
Tesei Utakata
Beau would look indignantly at Larry as he dropped back onto his feet, wrenching the stick free of Larry's horns. "I ain't gonna fight fair when I know I have ta deal with some crazy good swordsperson." Jabbing the stick forward to thrust at Larry's belly, Beau would keep talking. "Plus, you said spar. No rules after that. This is fair, then."

Larry grunted as he took the stick t the stomach, it didn't hurt too bad but it did make him angry on top of what he considered cheating on Beau's part. "A sparing match normally implies one on one, not two on one!" Larry huffed as he delivered a two handed downward slash at Beau.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:09 pm
Taking the two handed smash straight to his head, Beau would find himself planted face-first into the dirt. He would have attempted to block the swing, but he had over-extended his reach with his thrust into Larry's gut and could barely even bring his arms back when the sword connected. "Can I actually learn something before you beat me senseless?" Beau mumbled into the dirt, letting go of his stick as he simply remained laying on the ground. That hit had really shaken him up.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff