Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country
Masako's Hidden Lab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:18 pm

User Image

Armand shook his head. "I'm not quite so willing to give my blood just yet. Give me some time to think things over~" He assured her. Blood was a powerful tool. It could be used against him, or used for worse if it came to it. Masako would need to earn his trust before getting any blood out of him. "I'm going to head out now...but I'd like to hear out this other favor~" He'd say, trying to reassure her that he was not completely alienating her requests or visions of the future.

(Chakra): 125/135 ( +10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 5(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/6(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 7/8
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                    taijutsu class invulnerability to academy-level damage
                                                                    -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    earth hardened body +1 str
                                                                    water passive healing

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

Ceaser Kashensu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:25 pm
thefire158

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
โ‹จ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ธ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“พโ‹ฉ
โ™ฅ โ™ก โ™ฅ โ™ก โ™ฅ โ™ก โ™ฅ โ™ก โ™ฅ โ™ก โ™ฅ โ™ก โ™ฅ โ™ก โ™ฅ โ™ก โ™ฅ โ™ก
Kusagakure โ™ค Chuunin โ™ค Medical โ™ค Raiton
Body Sacrifice Sensor โ™ค Chiru

โ€โ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ€

"You'll find out in due time, don't worry." Masako placed the needle back on the table and turned away from Armand, ready to get back to her work.

CP: 165
Strength: 6
Speed: 5

Passive:
Body Sacrifice Sensor: Can detect demons. Can detect sources of Chakra. Can sense hidden shinobi. Has increased reflexs like Sharingan but just slightly slower.

Techniques in Use:

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:45 pm

User Image

Armand smiled and gave a nod, satisfied with this answer. Without another word, he'd travel back the way he came in and head back toward the village.

(Chakra): 125/135 ( +10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 5(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/6(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 7/8
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

-1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    water passive healing

Ceaser Kashensu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:37 am

Ceaser Kashensu

User Image
โ—ญKurai โ—ฎ

Even demons, have demons
Death is your only Option
โ‡โ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Ž
Kurai walked in front of the building. "All right. Treason is a very serious act, Opperating out side of the village without the kusakage's permission is not allowed there for you must be punished." he said as he jumped back a good distance. He got down on his knee's and began forming hand sign's. "Yougan Kosui Souzou (Lava Lake Creation)" He pushed his hands to the ground. It took a bit of while but an 80 foot lake of lava began come up to the surface. It started off small, but it began growing. Narrowly giving the girl inside enough time to escape. He stood up and began walking off. ((Exit))
โ‡โ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Ž
โ–ธ Hade's Incarnate.
voice.
โ–นโ–ธ If i die Let my son's carry on the strength of out family
โ–ธโ–นโ–ธ Were would we be without our secret's

Assassin
Jounin- Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 6(+1/-2)
Chakra:220
Family: Sons: Alexandra ((Alex)), Yami, Nephew's testial and Namito.
Bloodlines: Sharingan Yamikonton

User ImageUser Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:46 am

The Lava lake, though big, was no where near large enough to do any serious damage to the tunnels or the facility. In fact, the 80 foot wide lake was barely bigger then the facility, let alone the sprawling tunnel system that stretched for miles in any direction. Masako had built it with this in mind. She knew that it would be targeted by enemies and those who feared her work, but she wasn't just going to let someone win that easily. Her lab was actually hundreds of feet away, down a tunnel. Though Kurai's attack had destroyed the above ground structure, several other exits were hidden throughout the woods, all but invisible unless you knew their exact locations.

Masako nodded as Armand left but kept on working. It was going to be like this for a long time. She slowly worked away, testing her samples, pouring chakra into them and watching what happened, trying to activate some measure of the abilities contained within. It had only been hours since she had obtained the arm, but already, she had filled dozens of scrolls with research. Several of her clones ran here and there around the lab, doing busy work like copying scrolls, organizing samples, and other general tasks.

Passive:
Body Sacrifice Sensor: Can detect demons. Can detect sources of Chakra. Can sense hidden shinobi. Has increased reflexs like Sharingan but just slightly slower.

Techniques in Use:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:52 am

Ceaser Kashensu

User Image
โ—ญKurai โ—ฎ

Even demons, have demons
"Damn it were did i leave it." he said as he walked around looking for his home key. Finding it he looked at the lake. "......hmm........i should probably check?" he said. "Nah i'm going to see if she can get out." he said as he sat in front of the lake and waited. He began thinking to himself though. "If she is a resercher she would be smart enough to.....Damn it." he said as he walked up to the lake. "Why does work always have to be so hard." he said as he he made hand sign's to activate the lava swim technique." Jumping inside the lava he didn't have very long. He swam until he saw an entrance. It seemed to have not been broken threw so he entered it. closing immediately after getting threw. "Wow no lava.....i should make this my home." he said as he activated his sharingan incase there was any hidden attacks and began walking around."Game room there, vending machine there, Noodle shop there. Guest rooms there." he said as he was walking past room's. "Oh master bedroom there."
โ–ธ Hade's Incarnate.
voice.

Assassin

User ImageUser Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
x|| Chunin || [[[142/142]] cp] || 7/9 Sp/St || 487 Favor || Bloodline Crusher ||

A large, almost broken building. Perfect. The message he got from the kage before told him to leave cloud so as to not be prosecuted by grass, so following this, Firo came up with the perfect place to hide out. Grass country, cause they'd never expect him to hide in the very place he was hiding from. With this in mind, after stumbling across to large structure, Firo made his way into the building, deciding to explore it to see what awesome features his new home held, starting with the rather inviting entrance to the basement. "Hellooooooooo?" he would ask, seeing how far his echo would go.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:50 am
TheWingsOfTheGods

Chaos_wolf12
]Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
-Albert Einstein

As Firo yelled down the long passage way, the lights along the wall flickered to life, filling the hallway with the dull drone of cheap, fluorescent bulbs. However, the only lights that kicked on lit a path directly between Firo and Kurai. Meanwhile, deep in a hidden side passage behind numerous fake walls, Masako sat in her lab behind a control table. With her Body Sensor, she could track both of them through the maze and she planned on forcing the two to face each other. Several side passages on the route between them slid shut as well, all but ensuring they would face each other. They were to play a grand game with Masako as the puppet master, leading them to the final act.

Passive:

Techniques in Use:

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:47 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods

Ceaser Kashensu

((Without fire i actually have a chance at killing you. And probably ending Firo for killing testial too.))
User Image
โ—ญKurai โ—ฎ

Even demons, have demons
Looking around he heard the echo. After that he began to follow the noise and too his suprise another human. how did he get threw the lava lake without burning was a comeplete mystery but oh well. "Hello? And might i ask what your name is?" He said to him.
โ–ธ Hade's Incarnate.
voice.

Assassin

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
x|| Chunin || [[[142/142]] cp] || 7/9 Sp/St || 486 Favor ||

So, it turned out Firo's new home had small problem of having occupants. Oh well, that was easily solved, Smiling at the young shinobi who seemed to appear from deeper within the basement, "Oh hmm? Name? Kleine Heiland, Pleasure to meet you," Firo outstretched his right hand to hand shake. Nothing more, just a simple shaking of the hands, the hand itself a jet black color. Simply looking at Firo would result in this new shinobi's bloodlines from deactivating.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:01 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods

Ceaser Kashensu

((Without fire i actually have a chance at killing you. And probably ending Firo for killing testial too.))
User Image
โ—ญKurai โ—ฎ

Even demons, have demons
He began smiling, he even wanted to laugh. "Alright, I would believe you if I weren't stupid. I know the real klein. And you don't fit the description." He said as he stayed away from the young man. He looks a lot like a shinobi he has heard of but needs to be sure. "Now tell me your real name."
โ–ธ Hade's Incarnate.
voice.

Assassin

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:09 am
((Skip me again in the post order, I dare ya, I'll just flood the tunnels and seal them off.))
Chaos_wolf12
grats, u have sharingan on and you looked at him, its off now

TheWingsOfTheGods

Hmmm, this might be a problem. I wonder if I can get Armand to come deal with both of these pawns. A few petals left Masako's body and formed themselves into a perfect clone, who left out of one of the many side entrances to the compound. With any real luck, they should all kill each other and I'll have some new samples to experiment on. She went back to work on the samples she did have, pouring over her notes and making small notes here and there, content that the two would fight each other. It was a shame Kurai had decided to come back. She had been willing to let him live out the rest of his days in disgrace, but now he simply had to die. It was almost as if fate itself had sent this new stranger to do it for her.

But as she ran through how the fight would go and all of its possible results, Masako became a little worried. There was a chance that she would be drawn into the fighting as well, and she couldn't just let herself be caught working at a table. She picked up the research materials, storing them in different locations in the rooms, behind fake walls, under the floor, stuffing loose paper into books, and hiding the samples. She then left the lab, sealing the secret door shut. She was still a long way from the two, but it might not last long. Masako dropped to her knees, and sat in silent meditation, slowly building and storing chakra.

Passive:

Techniques in Use:

Storing me some Chakra

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:13 pm

User Image

Armand approached the entrance of the stronghold, hopefully still with Vivian following. The chuunin would call out loudly to the entrance. He could feel the heat had increased...maybe Doton activity in the caverns? Fresh parts in the grass indicated somebody had been through recently. Just in case, he extruded yet another blade of bone from his elbow.

With a roll of his eyes, he called into the tunnel as he moved into its doorway, eyes quickly adjusting to the low-light...though it wasn't that low. Apparently there were bits of lava around. Most of it had cooled or trickled down into the ground due to the various pathways of the compound. He noted two figures, but couldn't quite make them out yet. Armand dwelled just outside the entrance of the complex.

"Hey, however many folks are in there, come out, everything deactivated, you know the drill. You're trespassing! Leave now and I'll let you be on your way!~" He called in, loud enough so that it might echo down to Masako. Maybe not clearly, but so he could tell it was Armand's voice at the least.

(Chakra): 135/135 ( +10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

+1 spd lightning,
                                                                    water passive healing

lotosaki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:33 pm
thefire158
User Image

User Image
Village:Kusa babey
Chakra: 110/120
Speed: Five
Strength: Four
Class: Sealing
Bloodline/Clan:Uzamaki/bl Crusher
Techniques Used:
Mind Spectator

User ImageVivian followed close to Armand, making sure to pick her feet and decrease any sounds coming from her being. Yet another unknown place was being explored-- well for Vivian anyway. When they neared the entrance she wished to ask a few questions but pursed her lips as the suspense thickened. Everything seemed deathly quiet, save for the distance echoes. Where was Armand taking her? The dim lights buzzed and fought off the tiny gnats that bombarded it's pale strands of light. The timid female moved closer to Her guardian, so close the heat emanating from his body could be felt on her face. A lightbulb seemed to appear above her head as she reached out to touch Armand's back. If allowed, a "Wind" kanji would appear on his back. This would allow the two to communicate back and forth through thoughts. Perfect for teaming up.
ยฅรธฯ…โ€ทโˆ‚ รŸโ„ฎโŠฅโŠฅฮตั ยขโ—Žะผฮต โ„Œฮฑา‘โ…พ

โ–€โ–ˆโ–€ โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘ โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘ ใ€€ โ–€โ–€โ–ˆโ–€โ–€ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆ
โ–’โ–ˆโ–‘ โ–‘ โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘ โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘ ใ€€ โ–‘โ–’โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘ โ–ˆโ–„โ–„โ–€ โ–ˆโ–„โ–„โ–ˆ
โ–„โ–ˆโ–„ โ–‘ โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€ ใ€€ โ–‘โ–’โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘ โ–€โ–‘โ–€โ–€ โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–ˆ

User Image
โ–€โ–ˆโ–€ โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–€โ–„โ–€โ–ˆ ใ€€ โ–’โ–ˆโ–€โ–€โ–€โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€โ–„
โ–’โ–ˆโ–‘ โ–‘ โ–ˆโ–‘โ–€โ–‘โ–ˆ ใ€€ โ–‘โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–„โ–„ โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘ โ–ˆโ–„โ–„โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–„โ–„โ–€ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€ โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆ
โ–„โ–ˆโ–„ โ–‘ โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€ ใ€€ โ–’โ–ˆโ–„โ–„โ–„โ–ˆ โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–€ โ–€โ–‘โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–‘

User Image
โ–’โ–ˆโ–‘โ–’โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€ โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€โ–ˆ ใ€€ โ–’โ–ˆโ–€โ–„โ–€โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€
โ–’โ–ˆโ–€โ–€โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€ โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘ โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆ ใ€€ โ–’โ–ˆโ–’โ–ˆโ–’โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€
โ–’โ–ˆโ–‘โ–’โ–ˆ โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€โ–€ ใ€€ โ–’โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–’โ–ˆ โ–€โ–€โ–€

User Image  

Loto Teh Sake

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:55 am
((How the hell is everyone getting threw the lava lake???))
Ceaser Kashensu

TheWingsOfTheGods

lotosaki

thefire158

an 80 foot lake is more like a pond bro

and it doesn't cover the entire facility or all of its entrances/exits  
Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers