Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:18 pm
R4gn0r0k IV

How does the pride view hybrids?

Also now that Buru'Ju is an adult I was wondering if he could be ranked as a High Lord  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:06 am
nessiaing
R4gn0r0k IV

Also now that Buru'Ju is an adult I was wondering if he could be ranked as a High Lord

hybrids are allowed! Some members might look down on them, but for the most part they will be treated like any other pride member.

For the rank, I would love to have him be a High Lord to get it filled, however because how young he is, IC it would be a little odd. If he were to do a rp where he went on a mission for the sith or something similar I would be totally fine with it <3

And sorry for my late reply T___T I've been on a little vacation.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:26 pm
R4gn0r0k IV
nessiaing
R4gn0r0k IV

hybrids are allowed! Some members might look down on them, but for the most part they will be treated like any other pride member.

For the rank, I would love to have him be a High Lord to get it filled, however because how young he is, IC it would be a little odd. If he were to do a rp where he went on a mission for the sith or something similar I would be totally fine with it <3

And sorry for my late reply T___T I've been on a little vacation.

No problem!

Buru might have hybrid babies, and I know if he knew about them he would be expected to bring them back to the pride (or at least some of them,) however I wasn't sure if he would have a problem having hybrid children. He wouldn't care if his children were looked down on though lol, he's only worried about himself. Let me know when you have sometime maybe we can rp him getting sent out on a mission or something then I will do a few rps with him out doing his mission or something. I really want him in that rank so I am willing to work for it... so is he smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:44 am
nessiaing

I can totally help you with a rp! And I would be game for him and Majanga meeting up and talking about his future.

I also have a potential mission if you're interested. Tsiana is one of my jedi gals who is a seer. I have been playing with the idea of her being captured and brought to the sith. If you are interested Buru'Ju could capture her.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:48 am
R4gn0r0k IV
nessiaing

I can totally help you with a rp! And I would be game for him and Majanga meeting up and talking about his future.

I also have a potential mission if you're interested. Tsiana is one of my jedi gals who is a seer. I have been playing with the idea of her being captured and brought to the sith. If you are interested Buru'Ju could capture her.

That would be amazing!

Would you be able to start an rp for us. If you quote me in it I should be able to tag it right away. My starting muse is broken it would seem.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:22 am
nessiaing
R4gn0r0k IV
nessiaing

That would be amazing!

Would you be able to start an rp for us. If you quote me in it I should be able to tag it right away. My starting muse is broken it would seem.

Will do! I can start them up tomorrow  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:19 am
heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 8:12 pm
I'm going to start getting rps gathered up for the pride. If you want to contribute feel free to do so! Just post the rp here so I know about it <3  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:33 pm
R4gn0r0k IV

Fear is My Ally!
Name: Matsusa
Personality: n/a because I am doop
History: one of Mazal's children. His sisters are Lumiya and Serael and he will have a familar that he treats like a slave to do his bidding whose name is Anupama  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:49 pm
Dame NightFury
R4gn0r0k IV

Fear is My Ally!
Name: Matsusa
Personality: n/a because I am doop
History: one of Mazal's children. His sisters are Lumiya and Serael and he will have a familar that he treats like a slave to do his bidding whose name is Anupama

Accepted of course! <3  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:54 pm
I did an rp, here, between Matsusa and his new "familiar"/subject material, Anupama who will eventually turn into Matsusa's information gatherer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:06 pm
R4gn0r0k IV

Painted Mouse and I has evil plot that we are working towards for more cubbins in the pride, but I need to get Matsusa's rp count up .. He is working one two right now one with Darmaul ... Maybe he cans has sister rp and Lord Majanga rp too? Maybe one Majanga as a cub introducing Anu to his guardian and the other as an adult where he asks for permission to go make cubbins in the rogue lands? *big eyes*  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:11 pm
Dame NightFury
R4gn0r0k IV

Painted Mouse and I has evil plot that we are working towards for more cubbins in the pride, but I need to get Matsusa's rp count up .. He is working one two right now one with Darmaul ... Maybe he cans has sister rp and Lord Majanga rp too? Maybe one Majanga as a cub introducing Anu to his guardian and the other as an adult where he asks for permission to go make cubbins in the rogue lands? *big eyes*

100% YES! For sister rp and Majanga rp. I have family over until tomorrow, but then I can do some rps!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:54 am
R4gn0r0k IV
Dame NightFury
R4gn0r0k IV

100% YES! For sister rp and Majanga rp. I have family over until tomorrow, but then I can do some rps!

YAY! I will start them and you can get to them whenever you can! xd

edit: for Serael when they are cubs - x - maybe we can roll dice to see who wins the fight?
for Majanga - cub & adult  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:48 am
-clings to the sith-  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]