Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:41 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade jumped a little at the sound of the gator. He frowned and nodded. "I'll be sure not to provoke them." He said taking the keys and going to the garage. He opened it with ease and searched for the key to her car to open it. "hm. . .So far so good." He mumbled opening the car and popping the boot of the car open taking out her things keeping an ear out for the gaitors as he locked everything up. and began to return to the main cabin.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:50 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara stifled her laugh at his expression and his sudden jump. It was just a baby, nothing that could harm him. “ good idea, moms out there some where. Make sure to shut the doors so they don’t’ keep getting in. “ She said lightly stroking the back of the little gator on her stomach. She rested dozed in and out once he was outside, the baby gator slept curled on her stomach. It appeared none of the others were very close to the house but the sliding of something heavy into water could be heard relatively close. The baby must’ve come from a nest on the bayou bank, not far from where the cabin sat.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing: pretty in pink
With: Kade
Thoughts: ******** that hurt

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:59 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade kept and eye out. His mind raced with fear but every other part of his body was calm. He had to keep calm. No sudden movements. He made sure everything was locked up before he stepped foot on the porch of the cabin. Then when he got in shut the door behind him standing there shaking a little. He knew more about Crocodiles than Alligators. . .He'd been to Australia once. That was not a visit he planned to repeat. . . Ever.

"I'll. . . I'll. . .I'll just put these on your bed." He said sort of gliding to her room white from fear and the come down of adrenaline. God that was scary. but he'd put up with it for her.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:25 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara opened her eyes sleepily and looked towards him, she frowned. He looked like he might vomit, what was his problem? Picking up the baby gator she sat up the little thing grunting unhappily at being shifted although it quieted back down when she set him in her lap. She wanted to get up and follow Kade, but he looked like he needed to calm down. So she waited instead. Her bedroom was enormous, decorated in the finery expected of a sorceri queen, the canopy bed was king sized bed, much too large for a single person, but the outline of a single small individual still rested pressed into the feather mattress, and apparently she slept in the middle of the gigantic bed. Connected to the bedroom was an equally extravagant bathroom.

Thoughts: The hell is his problem

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:44 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade didn't notice at first. Her put the things on the bed and stood doubled over panting breathing through a panic attack.

After ten minutes he stood and looked around. The Lykae curiosity got to him and he snooped around looking for things to hint him toward making her his. He smiled when he finally noticed the big bed. He could imagine going to her to this bed. He smiled and returned to the main room still a little shaken but feeling happier. "How was your nap?" He asked trying to not get worried that a gator was in her lap

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:57 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara eyed him warily as he entered the room he still looked like he might fall over at any point in time and she crossed her arms over her chest “ Short, What’s wrong with you? You came in looking like you saw a ghost. You still look half freaked out” She tilted her head eyes narrowing towards the front window, moments later a horn blew outside and a door slammed. Outside was a white delivery van and two men unloading boxes from the back. The gator on her lap jumped awake and bolted for the door eager to get outside to the food. “ He’s like a 4 week old puppy and he’s hungry I’ve been gone almost a full day. Reach in the fridge and get him a hotdog before he tries to gnaw off your toes, or you can pick him up and put him down by the water's edge.” she said

Thoughts: The hell is his problem

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:03 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade nodded a little and after a few small breaths picked him up. He figured if he could get over his fear his mate might like him more. Oh god. Oh god! He thought over and over. I can do this. . . He put the baby Gator down . "Ah!" He squeaked jumping and falling on his behind when a juvenile flopped into the water. "God I'm a wuss." He mumbled getting up and turned to walk back to the house but froze. Another stood in his path. "Uh. . . Clara?!" He called terrified. "Clara one's staring at me. . . it's staring at me! I can't get past it! What do I do?" He called. "Do I walk around her? Play dead?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:21 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara watched him, it was pretty obvious what the issue was now, and it was only amplified by he calling she heard only moments later. He sounded petrified and he she was unable to walk and save the big bad lykae. She gave a hearty laugh and then sighed “ The first thing to do is calm down, they can smell fear and it makes them irritable. If she wanted you dead you’d already be in the water. Likely as not she thought you were going to feed them. Walk slowly around her giving her a wide berth. If she smells me on you, she won’t attack. She called. She had to try to walk though in case he’d already agitated the gator to the point standard behavior couldn’t fix, she pushed herself up and hobbled to the door and opened it the delivery guys were on the porch and she waved them in forbidding them to look at Kade, then she stepped gingerly out onto the porch and grabbed the rail of the wrap around and used it to keep weight off her bad leg. That was when she saw Kade and stifled a laugh behind her hand. Magic crackled in the air and she buffered the delivery men from being able to hear her, and she buffered Kade as well, but not at first. She started to speak then her voice shifted and he’d be unable to hear her. What ever she said had the gator freezing in place still watching Kade, but not moving. “ It’s alright now, she knows why you are here.” She said, leaning heavily on the rail.

Thoughts: Dear gods...he can kill 20 verkeners but cant' handle one gator?

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:04 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade nodded following her instructions to the letter. Once he got to her tail though he stopped and stared at Clara. "Clara!" He called face alarmed. "Clara you're not healed enough to walk you could hurt yourself! The pressure stockings only do so much to support the bones." He added then smiled at the gator.

Once clear of her he rushed to Clara's side and pulled her into his arms helping her to the couch again. "Thank you very very much for saving me. Are you hurt? Sore? I can rub some cream into your legs?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:13 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara watched him, he did well considering his fear of the gators, but that was cut short by the scolding she was now receiving. She leaned on the porch and rolled her eyes “ Yea I know that, unfortunately you left me on the couch without many other options when you started screaming. “ She said as the delivery men brought in the last box and then left. There were groceries everywhere. When her rear was parked on the couch again she eyed him “ yes it hurts, yea I’m sore, and I don’t think the cream is going to do much more. However, the groceries need to be put away and now that the house is gator free I think I can lay down with some ice for my leg and not have to worry “ She said

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:28 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade nodded and laid her on the bed grabbing some ice to put on her legs then went to the groceries and started to put them away looking for the right places to put them. He took his time wanting to learn everything her food habits. He smiled as his beast felt he was learning something to his advantage but Kade knew better. He knew that if he went in too strong he'd ruin it. Ruin his chances with her. He was making good progress. He had to keep making progress. He didn't have much time. The full moon was two weeks away. But by the looks of things he was going to have to take a beating.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:37 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

When Kade had left her she sighed placing the ice on her throbbing legs, ah well they’d heal. No big deal. She closed her eyes to rest and listened to him moving around in the kitchen. She wasn’t especially paying attention so much as just focusing in on something to lull her mind into sleep. It didn’t take to long before she was asleep curled up in her own comforter. She felt much more secure here so she slept much deeper, but it still didn’t stop the dreams or the nightmares, but this time she didn’t wake up screaming. No she just woke up and stared at the sword that hung on the wall beside her bed. It was in good shape, sharp and polished, obviously well cared for. In artistic letters a name was spelled out on the blade ’James’ that was how she kept him close, what little she had left of him. A few lovers had asked about the sword, one attempted to steal it as well, but well she’d ended that one, and let the gators clean up the mess. Closing her eyes she tried to rest as much as she could, even though she felt an overwhelming sadness and guilt still surrounding her brother's death, and at that moment it was heavier than most.

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:52 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade was humming an old Gaelic lullaby that most Celtic humans had long forgotten. He'd just finished up putting the meat away when he heard her whimpering. He went to the room and knocked. "Hey," He said kindly and went to her side. "That's a nice sword." He complimented.

-soothe, gentle-

"Did you forge it for someone?" He asked. He only talked about the sword not about the person it belonged to just the object. He didn't want to her to get upset. "It must have taken a long time." Gently, he reached out and touched her hand. A nightmare. She had a nightmare. Oh Clara. He thought. He sat near her but not on the bed. "I think, who ever the sword belongs too is very lucky to have what you looking out for them." He smiled a little.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:05 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara looked up when she heard the knock than whispered a soft “hi” in response before falling silent again and laying her head back down. Her eyes drifted to the sword and she gave a light shake of her head “ No my father did, it’s one out of a set.” She said blinked a tear rolling from the corner of her eye to the pillow, but she ignored it. Crying would just hurt her ribs and it wouldn’t bring her brother back. Nothing would bring him back and nothing would resolve the guilt she felt over it. She didn’t pull her hand away when he touched it, but tentatively looked at him then away and back at the sword. “ No…I was lucky to have him looking after me, if it weren’t for him, I’d be dead or worse” she said as she grabbed his hand and lightly tugged at it as she scooted back on the bed, pulling him down onto the feather mattress. Just for a moment she needed to be held, not anything else just so she didn’t feel so alone. As he laid down she curled up to him, as if she were trying to hide against him.

Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:38 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade listened to her and nodded stroking her hand until she moved and pulled his hand a little. He smiled and climbed gently into bed and moved them both into a tender hug. "I see," He said just cuddling her. "I'm glad you had someone to look out for you." He said ignoring his life. She needed him. He needed to comfort her. "

He just cuddled her. If she wanted to talk he'd listen but he wouldn't force her to talk either. He just wanted to soothe her pain. Maybe even stop the nightmares for her.

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff