Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Lost Memories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angeldenoche

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:42 pm
Daiysha Kambren

She rounded the corner as the girl’s voice screamed again. Daishya positioned her knife, ready to thrust and defend not just herself, but the defenseless child who was being attacked as well. She just prayed to the gods that she would act as she needed and she wasn’t too late.

The sight before her however, stopped her in her tracks. There was a luminescence....thing...glowing between her and the two people before her. She saw the child, a small girl, with short brown hair and dark eyes, wide with fear. Her clothing were in rags and tears covered her face as she stood right at the edge of what looked to be a barrier between them.

“Hello! It is good to see you, human-girl-woman. We-” A male voice greeted. The man had short black hair and he too looked to be in complete disarray, but instead of looking frightened, he looked...eager. Was that the emotion showing on his face?

Confusion slowed her to a stop. Daiysha took a single step back away towards the cave entrance. What was going on? Was what that thing between them? Who were these people? Just a moment before, she had been so certain of things and now, suddenly, everything had changed.

Hadn’t Elysie always warned her away from the mountain?

Was this why?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:25 am
Zelus

Zelus felt a rush inside her as a girl came around the corner. She watched as she paused just short of touching there cage she gritted her teeth as she could see the power in the aura of this girl. She was sure that she could free them. She growled at her brother as he moved in front of her and began greeting the human. She lightly kicked him in the back of his knee before he could continue.

She had worked so hard to get her here and he was not helping. She ran to the barrier her hands pressed against it she had to work fast or they would loose this chance to get free. "No!!!'" She cried out pain filling her voice. If she didn't get them out she was going to blame her brother for the next hundred years. "Please miss don't leave me! He will kill me! He's power keeps me trapped here! Please don't leave me here." She pleaded with the girl.

Lyrick was mad at his sister now at how she kicked him and though she looked like a child there was power in that kick. The eagerness to get out of this cage was washed from his face and what soon followed was rage and anger. He pulled his sister from the barrier and wrapped a hand around her throat. She tried to cry but her airways were blocked.

She was glad she could get her brother to act as if he was hurting her and she was glad that demon couldn't die as easily as humans. She began to struggle in her brothers grip. She hoped the human would try to save her now as she acted like her body was getting weaker and weaker. 'Please please.' She thought hoping this would be the push they needed.  

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

angeldenoche

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:59 pm
Daiysha Kambren

As quickly as the man had started to greet her, he suddenly turned upon heel and began straggling the child trapped behind this magical barrier.

“No!” the battle cry raged from her lips and she was charging before she could stop long enough to think. Not caring that she knew not how to breach the barrier, if there was even was a way to, or if it would harm her if she tried, Daiysha raced towards the man, shouting at him, “Let her go and back away now!”

The space between her and barrier was no space at all. She crashed right into the magic, eyes locked upon her target, judging where best to break into the fight to save the child. If that man thought he was going to get away with murdering a helpless girl while she was standing right here, he had another thing coming.

Magic raced up and through her as she connected with the barrier. It danced upon her skin and all her hair stood on end. Muscles clenched in rigid spasms and she gasped as lungs drew in but air eluded her. A painful knot developed in her chest, right where her heart was and it thumped painfully and hard against her. Her mouth gaped like a fish on land, trying to breath and scream at the same time, but unable to do either for lack of oxygen which just would not fill her lungs. Blackness filled her vision and distantly, she felt her body impact something hard; the ground perhaps? She fought to put together even one coherent thought, but nothing was working or made any sense.

And then there was darkness.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:04 pm
︽Lyrick︾

Pain.

Lyrick halted in his greeting as pain registered from the back of his knee. Just what...? He whirled around to spot his dear, little sister looking up at him with a look of utter annoyance and anger written upon her face. Why that little witch!

He reached out and grabbed at her, not caring what part of her he got between his hands. All he cared about was that he had something to squeeze until it popped. How dare she interrupt him like that?

Zelus screamed something and her words stabbed into his brain like a knife. “Shut up!” he growled, “Shut up, shut up, shut up, you little....”

As her voice died off with a satisfying gargle, another, different female voice screamed at him as well. More noise! More noise! The words bounded around inside his skull, painful coals of fire shot with heedless care. He would make that one be silent too. Too many voices. Too much noise.

Lyrick rounded his head to eye the newest threat to his dominion of silence just in time to watch the human’s body slam full force into the magical barrier of his prison. Her body jerked as if struck by lightning and he smiled, watching it writhe in its involuntary dance.

Well, this was fun and much more satisfying. He dropped Zelus to the floor, approaching the human which now lay collapsed and unmoving upon the ground. Dead already? But the fun had not yet even started. He plopped down beside the body, cocking his head to one side, pressing his face mere inches against the female’s. “I think it broke,” he softly announced in a forlorn voice, reaching out and jabbing the body in its shoulder.  

angeldenoche

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:38 pm
Zelus

Zelus childish body went limp she was so glad that Lyrick hadn't put his power against her. She heard the human, but there was more to her then that she had a power to her. She wanted to keep her eye's on that one.

Once her feet were lowered to the floor she looked at her brother she had reasons why she didn't piss him off unless she needed to. She had not seen the burst of energy but she felt the release of the cage bursting once the girl had touched it. She lightly stood up and walked over calmly to her brother as he jabbed the body of the human. Once she touched him her calmness would fill him. She pulled him into the cave taking his hands. One final task lay ahead of them. "Lyrick the curse we must act quickly." She said calmly.

She starts a fire then takes her brothers hands she closes her eye's and begins the curse "jam tibi impero et praecipio maligne spirutus! Ut confestem allata abesque omni strepito torre clamore et foetote asque sine omni damno mei tam animae quam corporis!!!" She says in a dark voice repeating it as she felt the power between her and her brother pulsing to create the curse.

Once it was all done she looked at her brother. "Shall we see if it worked?" She said hoping the girl wasn't killed from the burst of the cage. She walked over towards the girl. She touched the girl and back in her sweet childish voice. "Miss are you okay?" She asked as she lightly moved the girl body to wake her up.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:23 pm
Daiysha Kambren

"Miss, are you okay?"

The words, or at least what she thought were words, muddled through the heavy darkness. Slowly, the sounds began to make sense as her brain struggled to understand what had just happened. Distantly, she heard a moan and only after the moaning stopped did she realize it was her.

Once, twice, thrice, Daiysha blinked and a blurry world slowly came into focus. Her whole body ached. It felt like she had just been kicked by a dozen mules. She closed her eyes again, to focus her attention inward as she took mental stock of her immediate condition. Nothing felt broken, just exceedingly bruised.

Was she lucky that that was all the injury sustained?

Maybe.

She would know the answer better if she could recall what had happened. But try as she might to remember the last few moments just before now there was a blankness, a terrible nothingness that gave no clue or indication of what had befallen her. Maybe once she opened her eyes again and started addressing the voice her memory would return. She had heard of people who had trouble remembering things immediately after an injury.

Normally the errant memories would return in short order...At least she thought that was what normally happened.

Either way, for anything to happen at all, she needed to open her eyes again and start interacting with the world around her. So despite the protests of her body, Daiysha opened her eyes once again and began the laborious task of pushing herself up into a more or less sitting position. Kneeling before her was a young girl with short brown hair, eyes that looked too large and serious for the thin face, and a ragged dress. It must have been her talking.

Just behind her was a man. He was squatting low to the ground and his head was tilted to the side as he considered her. His hair was black as were his eyes. His clothing was also ragged and he too was thin. Who were these people? Did she know them? They were looking at her expectantly, like they were waiting for something from her.

“I...I think so...” Daiysha’s voice croaked. Even her throat hurt. She swallowed hard, wetting her mouth. “What happened?”  

angeldenoche

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:07 am
Zelus

Zelus looked her had touching her arm she could take in some of the girls power, but she could get into the girls mind and get her name. She looked at Daiysha struggle with herself and her memory. Zelus let go and relief filled her face as the Daiysha eyes open and moved up to a sitting position. Zelus watched her eye's taking every thing in then heard her speak again. "Oh I was so worried about you. I say you come towards the mountain to collect herbs. You were gone so long my brother and I found you here unconscious. I think a rock came loose from the cave and hit you on the head." Zelus said her voice full on concern. "We should get you back to the town. Do you not remember what happened?" She said.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:09 am
Daiysha Kambren

The child answered, concern plastered clearly on her face. Daiysha blinked several times, trying to bring the blurry images before her into focus as her ears also fought to bring the sound of the child’s voice out of the muffled water. Her head hurt, her whole body ached.

Had she been out gathering herbs? Had it been only a rock that hit her into unconsciousness? She felt like she had fallen down a whole mountain side.

“Who are you?”

“You must have hit your head harder than we thought,” the male announced, pushing himself away from the wall. He knelt down before her and smiled. Daiysha supposed it was meant to be warm and comforting, but there was something about that smile that was...off. “This is Zelus and I’m Lyrick, of course...Do you remember your own name?”

“Of course I remember my own name. It’s Daiysha,” she retorted, Lyrick’s off putting presence, the quickly mounting headache, and her own confusion combining to create an irritable Daiysha.

“Well, it’s good that you at least remember that,” he chuckled, no maliciousness in his voice. “Come on, Daiysha, let’s get back home where you can get some proper rest, unless you want to sleep here on these rocks.” He held out his hand to her.

Automatically, she reached out to accept the proffered hand, when suddenly she stopped. “Who are you again?” she questioned. They claimed they knew her. They treated her with enough famarility to support the claim. But if she knew them, wouldn’t they seem at least even vaguely familiar to her?  

angeldenoche

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:59 pm
Zelus

Zelus hoped her brothers would not push Daiysha away. She was glad the girl could remember her own name but she wondered if even having a few memories would make it easier for someone to push through and break the spell. "Daiysha you really must of been hit by that rock really hard. My brother Lyrick and myself live with you in the village you helped us so many times. Once when I was really sick." She said as she took Daiysha's hand as it was inches from grabbing her brothers hand. She was a lot friendlier then her brother, but it might be the child like look to her. "Daiysha please we really should get off this mountain it doesn't look safe here, and it looks like the sun will be setting soon. I really don't want you to get sick. Please come back home." She said pulling lightly on Daiysha's arm. Her eye's pleaded to Daiysha to go with them.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:53 pm
Daiysha Kambren

They sounded sincere enough. Daiysha closed her eyes and took a deep breathe through the mounting pain in her skull. There was no way to know how badly she had hit her head. She could have a concussion or some other injury and either of those could get worse at any moment. Up on a mountain side was not the place to be if that happened. So regardless of whether or not she knew these two or if they could be trusted, they spoke true enough in pointing out her need to get back home.

“You’re right,” she agreed with a slight nod, which she immediately regretted as another wave of fresh pain washed over her. “Ohhhhhh,” she moaned, eyes closing once again.

“Hey, hey, now, none of that,” the male, Lyrick, his voice was so close. She felt what could only be his hand resting upon her back and steadying her. “You don’t get to die on me that easily.”

She opened her eyes and was rewarded with his mischievous smile. That’s what it was about him...mischievousness. “But what if I want to?” she found herself countering.

“Well then,” he softly drawled, his free hand coming up to rest on her forearm. He gripped her with a soft strength, his touch sure. “I’d be forced to do something drastic about that.”

“Somehow, I don’t think your sister would approve of that,” Daiysha pointed out, seeing yet another pointed look from Zelus to her brother. She began to pull her legs up from underneath her and slowly began to bring her body to a fully upright and standing position. All the way, Lyrick remained nearby, ready to steady and catch her if need be. She found her eyes drawn to his, again and again, but she could never keep contact with the dark orbs that were his eyes. There was just something too unsettling about them, some inner glint, like a starving hyena mixed with a child’s innocence that didn’t fit.

And she lived with them? Right now that made as much sense as Lyrick’s eyes did. Funny how sure they sounded of this and yet she could not recall a single instance of them before this moment. Surely she would remember if she lived with two other people. Or did she? There was an odd sense that maybe they had shared meals and lives together. Had she nursed Zelus while sick? It fit within possibility and the child was so sure, so certain.

Daiysha shook her head. “I must have hit my head harder than I thought,” she muttered. “Let’s get home first.”  

angeldenoche

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:16 pm
Zelus

Zelus watched Daiysha as she sat there she could see that the blow of the force field had quite an impact on this human's body. She looked at Lyrick as he told Daiysha couldn't die on him that easily. She didn't like Daiysha's response either she wasn't sure if she could hear a slight kidding tone when she heard it, but she wasn't certain it had been a long time since she had interacted with a human she glared at her brother next words.

She wanted to scream at him in a demonic language, but she simply let out a sigh and laughed. "He is such a kidder, but Daiysha if you can't walk it might be better if Lyrick carry you back to the village. It is the least we could do for you saving my life when I was young." She said and lightly hit her brothers arm and watched the girl moving to a sitting up position, she wondered if this girl would rather walk then let her brother carrier her. Tonight she might have to cast a spell on Daiysha she couldn't risk anything preventing them from getting a chance to get out and play.

"It is alright Daiysha we will help you. I have you to thank for making it this far in my life." She said as she walked out of the cave it to the open looking at the clear sky as it changed colors from the setting sun. She looked back at the cave still wondering is Daiysha was even going to be able to walk.

╭☆╯Esylie╭☆╯

Esylie had been working on a new batch of herbs for a few more patients laying in beds. She had finished the last on in the building when a wave over came her and she looked around at all the people that were there leaving the healers packing up. She gathered her things and left the village not sure why she was even there once back at her little hut she fixed things and began getting ready for bed she wondered where Daiysha was she figured she would see her tomorrow.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff