Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Wingless (Llyr & Pachua) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:10 pm
He shook his head against Pachua's shoulder, and embarrassment flooded through him, the shame of being so ill informed about anything sweeping over him. "I don't remember anything," Llyr whispered, his voice a little hoarse. "I don't - I don't have a family, or - or anything, I just remember...I remember waking up at Amityville, and nothing else, nothing but darkness, and I don't...I don't know how to do anything..."

He trailed off, feeling Pachua press something into the palm of his hand, and Llyr drew back just enough to look down at it, eyebrows drawing together as he looked at the stone in mild bemusement. Then he looked back at Pachua and gave a small, slow nod, fingers closing around the stone.

"Okay," he said softly, hesitantly.

endejester

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:25 pm
“It’s ok… it’s ok. Sometimes its better not to remember… and you know the best parts… you know the best parts and it’s all that matters.” He kissed the boil softly, pressing his lips against Llyr’s before guiding his hand.

“Start… here… its tradition. You could go the other way, but it… there is tradition.”

He pushed the smooth stone against his own side to make Llyr follow along and touched Llyr in return, tickling his fingers against the taller boil’s side.

“Then… this way…” his fingers danced. Up and over, teasing and tickling as though the matter were far less serious than it was.

“… Then…well.” He hesitated… taking more breaths. “You…take the heart…or the core. Depends… depends on how far you have to go.” He whispered.

“… just like that… You’re supposed…to take the heart still beating, it’s like a bird they say.” He whispered.

“… but I’m not sure about the core.” He nuzzled the taller boil and tried not to think about what he was teaching him.

“… would you like me to teach you something nicer?”

kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:36 pm
The press of lips against his own was startling, but pleasantly warm, and Llyr barely had time to react before Pachua had leaned back, his hand taking his own and guiding it into place. His heartbeat seemed to quicken beneath his ribs, his breath catching in his throat, and the water lapped at his waist, reassuring and cool.

Pachua's fingers dusted over his side, and Llyr jerked involuntarily just a little, his eyes widening. He was listening to each word that the other boil spoke, hanging on every single one, and Llyr followed the gesture, mimicking each movement so that he was mirroring Pachua.

Take the heart still beating; it's like a bird, they say.

His throat felt tight. Llyr swallowed hard, flattening his fingers and the stone against Pachua's chest, almost as though he was trying to feel the heart beating against the palm of his hand.

"Like what?" he asked breathlessly, his eyes fixed on Pachua's.

endejester

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:48 pm
There were no words to answer that last question, only the soft beating of a heart behind a cage of ribs. A quickening flutter as he pressed his lips back to Llyr’s own… and let his hands slide over bare, uninjured skin to show him a handful of sweeter things.

kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out