Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Aegnor'hini - A Rebirth for Demons [OFFICIAL!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:43 pm
OHSHI! A WANDERING DEMON!
SoA Name: Anameleth
Demon Name: Belias
Image: [x]
Desired Rank: Meiv'seere
Brief Persona: Meleth has returned to her roots a changed lioness. She has learned the strength of balancing virtue and sin, darkness and light, and she seeks to share that balance with others as she returns to her demonic roots, parts of her family at her side.

SoA Name: Dorielle
Demon Name: Lucror
Desired Rank: Dina'gurtha
Brief Persona: Dorielle is...an odd assassin. Outside of her job, she's very social, talkative, and smiling. She enjoys scandal and big events, gossip and small talk. When it comes to a job, however, she becomes cold, quiet, and efficient.

SoA Name: Kaiu
Demon Name: Imber
Desired Rank: Mori'osta
Brief Persona: Kaiu is, well, glad to be home. For all that he was conflicted by his origins and upbringing, he has found peace with himself and his dark homeland. He wishes his biological parents the best, but he himself will follow in the pawsteps of his surrogate mother, even if she has wings now.

SoA Name: Ringwe'naur
Demon Name: Frigus
Desired Rank: Ran'ar'ma
Brief Persona: Once a cold soul, Ringwe has grown since the death (and rebirth) of his mother. He has a mate in a newly allied pride, a friendly rivalry and strong bond with his nusiance of a sister Runya, and though he is still very...introverted, he is far from the cold lion he once was.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:02 am
Member list updated, and taken demon name list finally made!  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:19 pm
We have two RPs finished! And another in progress, and a fourth in progress in AIM!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:11 pm
ALRIGHTY! Finished updating the memberlist. We're up to five RPs! Five more to go!  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Aegnorhini

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:41 am
Thanks to Nyoko, our mule has been prettied up! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:35 pm
2 RPs to go! And we're open to new members still, of course!

And, if you have a concept for a member, but no SoA to go with it, check out the post after the pridal submission form!

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:11 pm
SoA Name: Shetani
Demon Name: Crowley, if at all possible, from Good Omens. If not, I'll pick another!
Brief Persona: Shetani is a restless soul, never happy with being in one place long. He's also quite the instigator, enjoying sitting back and watching things unfold after sparking something. He finds humor in things most others find grim and takes great pleasure in making others confused or turned around. He's slick with his words and uses them to his advantage, but when it comes to a physical fight he's a bit lacking in combat prowess.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:52 pm
SilverLutz
SoA Name: Shetani
Demon Name: Crowley, if at all possible, from Good Omens. If not, I'll pick another!
Brief Persona: Shetani is a restless soul, never happy with being in one place long. He's also quite the instigator, enjoying sitting back and watching things unfold after sparking something. He finds humor in things most others find grim and takes great pleasure in making others confused or turned around. He's slick with his words and uses them to his advantage, but when it comes to a physical fight he's a bit lacking in combat prowess.

Welcome to the chaos! <3 I'll add him up shortly, and Crowley is indeed good as a demon name.  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:08 am
COLOURCHECK~
User Image
I don't know if Neculai is dark enough >> he has a very light shine around his face
(His throwbacks are bright as heck)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:37 am
Velveteen Angel
COLOURCHECK~
User Image
I don't know if Neculai is dark enough >> he has a very light shine around his face
(His throwbacks are bright as heck)
He himself is dark enough. 8] (Also, bright a** throwbacks make for interesting drama down the line.)  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:13 pm
LAST RP GOTTEN! I'll be submitting this for officialness before I go to work tomorrow morning, so any last members are welcome between now and then! 8] (It'll be around 6am Eastern that I'll be submitting the form.)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:34 am
SoA Name: Neculai'oua
Demon Name: Ornias
Desired Rank: Cor'osta orrrrr Dina'gurtha
Brief Persona: Neculai is...troubled. Not necessarily a 'bad guy', life has just led him down a path that has made him loose a bit of his rational side. Growing up he hated his mother (a wandering gypsy) and after the death of his father, his hatred grew. Grew so much that he convinced his half sister that his mother was evil and attacked (and he believes that he has killed her). He is still angry at everything, now without his mother to focus his anger, he's just angry, and strong (very strong).

Velveteen Angel

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:51 am
Velveteen Angel
SoA Name: Neculai'oua
Demon Name: Ornias
Desired Rank: Cor'osta orrrrr Dina'gurtha
Brief Persona: Neculai is...troubled. Not necessarily a 'bad guy', life has just led him down a path that has made him loose a bit of his rational side. Growing up he hated his mother (a wandering gypsy) and after the death of his father, his hatred grew. Grew so much that he convinced his half sister that his mother was evil and attacked (and he believes that he has killed her). He is still angry at everything, now without his mother to focus his anger, he's just angry, and strong (very strong).

-adds him as a Cor'osta- o vo Welcome to the chaoooooooooooos Velvie~  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:58 am
The pride has been submitted for rebanding! Here's hoping!  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:27 am
Yayyyyy~
I was planning either a salvation plot for Neculai, or full on darkness,
this works well > u >  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash