Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:00 am
whiters4

Lady Illusia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

"Bye, Tyrese...~" Her head lifted to plant her face along Finn's chest, exhaling slowly with a relaxing sigh. This was better... Why she had told Jacob to take Skylar away and texted Tyrese, she'd never know. Maybe it was the hormones screwing with her head and flip flopping all of her good decisions. Then again, she hadn't wanted to worry Skylar anymore than the pink haired girl already looked... And Jacob, well, she was sure Finn would be strangled as soon as he walked in the door. But Tyrese... Her mind pondered on that for a moment. Maybe it was the reality of the situation and the seriousness of wanting him to be in her new family. The warmth of his chest was seeping into her skin, making her all the cozier as he turned to walk. "Just.. J-Just..." She tried to speak past the hiccups from the after-sob. "Just a l-lady?" A half teasing smile while she went to rub her eye.

Her legs swung gently on their way to the next door room, her finger achingly pointing to an open door. And as he brought her in, she really didn't want to let go. Instead, she took his hand the instant he held it out, lacing her fingers in between his. That was what she had wanted this morning. To curl up in his arms as if nothing around them mattered anymore. With a small sigh, she glanced to the side. He wasn't the owner of Sucre's... Yet. Well, possibly yet. But maybe the owner would let him slide a few days pass for her... A gulp came forth with an extensive yawn.

Dr. Harvey sat apprehensively in his chair, legs crossed lazily while looking over the clipboard. "We just have a few quick questions, a regular physical, and then I'm going to give you guys a packet over the general items of pregnancy." The smile was still there, if just faint. Finally, he began the series of questions.

{Extensive questionnaire.}

"Now, Ms. Teagan. If you'll go ahead and stand for me... Step over here, slipping your boots off of course, and I'll go ahead and measure your height and weight."

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: It's Cold Outside!...; I Need A Scarf!
Feeling: Hysterically Happy.
Money: $470.50

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:28 am
INN EAGAN

Cold Weather ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

As the questions started, Finn pulled over the other chair in the room and sat down in it, never letting go of Bree's hand. Leaning in to kiss the side of her head once again, Finn lingered to whisper to her, "After this we'll go home and take a nap." Even though he had the lunch sign on the door of the store, he could spare one more day with her. And he worked for half the day, hopefully the owner wouldn't skin him alive if he found out. Even though he and the owner got along, the man still had a business to run. If he explained the situation, maybe he'd be let off the hook. I mean, a guy who owns a candy store must love children right? If Finn told him he was starting his own family, he'd understand; right?

After the questions, Finn's head felt like it was spinning and now he needed a nap! Hopefully once he knew her height and weight, they'd be done so they could go home. All he wanted to do right now was be with his wife and child. No more funny business. Just the two of them, hold up in their house, all the doors and windows locked so no one could disturb them. Maybe even have their phones off. And just enjoy each other's company. Maybe cuddle in bed and watch movies. Either way, it was no one else but them the rest of the day.

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:18 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

"Five... Seven..." He continued in jotting down notes. "And 126.. Pounds.." He trailed off a moment, tapping his pen. "So you won't gain much in your first trimester. Expect about 2 or 3 more pounds to be added on. But after that? You'll have your expected weight gain. About a pound a week."

{More extensive physical.}

"Okay, Mr. and Mrs. Teagan! You've gotten through you first pregnancy exam." With a smile, he continued, "Of course, I can't give you the results of the blood test until they come back from the lab. But I'll be calling you back in the next several days or so in order to tell you how they came out. I'm sure they'll be fine." He sat back now and rolled his chair over to the table, pulling a packet off and rolling it back to them for them to hold. "This contains a list of foods you must avoid, how to eat well, vitamins you need to take - which I'll give you a prescription for here in a minute -, as well as possible feelings you may go through. Now remember, your hormones will be spiking here and there, so it'll be pretty normal if you go through many emotions a day." He looked over to Finn, a more pensive look on his face, speaking a little quieter now that Bree was distracted by the packet. "Most women experience depression. So if she begins to feel this way and you can't make it stop? Definitely feel free to call and we'll give you tips and medication." He leaned back a little. "As well as feelings also bring me to sex drive."

Bree's head perked up instantly, eyes lighting up. Dr. Harvey laughed a little. "Sex is always okay during pregnancy. You may actually experience her having a very... Very high sex drive. More than usual." He glanced to the side, then back at them, clearing his throat. "For now, during her first trimester, the normal military position should be fine. Though if you're not comfortable, try moving her onto her side, onto her arms and legs, or let her straddle you with her on top." He was now counting off on his fingers. "The less pressure on her abdomen, the better. Though oral sex is all right as well. Both ways, so long as you're not actually blowing into her. Or anything like that." He nodded. "If you need more guidance, the positions and their images are in the packet for you both." He could practically feel Bree's fingers whistle through the pages to find it. "Lastly, the travel page is pretty explanatory on its own - so I won't go into much detail." He rolled away to pick up yet another yellow pad of paper, writing down several things onto it. "Here's your prescription." He ripped it out and handed it to Bree as well. "And if I'm not mistaken..." He lifted his head with a happy glance. "As with your last period, your baby's due date should be May 29th." He stood up and extended his hand for them to shake. "Go ahead and go schedule your next appointment up front, and I'll see you guys next time!" And with that, he up and left, exiting the room with a smile and a wave; closing the door behind him.

Bree lifted her head as she was now sitting back on the bed and holding Finn's hand tightly. She had shuddered lightly at his whisper - though it was more of the fact that he had whispered than anything else. His breath was just hot and touchy in her ear. Shifting her legs, she looked over at Finn, stealing a kiss to his cheek before being handed the packet. Hopefully she wouldn't have to avoid anything she enjoyed! Hell no to that. She sifted through the packet, eyes tiredly scanning over it. Her eyes still stung a little and her arms were tired of constantly reaching up to dry them. Her head perked up at the word "sex", tilting as if he had just offered her a treat. "May 29th.." She whispered, her hand in turn squeezing down on Finn's. A due date!! A DUE DATE! SHE HAD A DUE DATE!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Doctor exited and she sniffled, looking up at Finn with glistening eyes. "...." There was nothing to say. Nothing she could say that would express exactly the joy she was feeling right now.

OOC: Dear God that was longer than meant to be.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:39 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn sat fairly quietly through it all. He shifted in his seat a few times and he listened to the doctor intently. At this point, Finn hoped he didn't have to go to another appointment if they were all gonna be this long. Sheesh! His foot tapped quietly against the floor impatiently, only perking up as he was addressed by the doctor about depression. It was easy for him to handle her depression, it was everything else that he was anxious about. It wasn't often Bree got angry, but a hormonal angry Bree would be scary. She'd break the house apart with just the water pipes! Finn ran a hand along the side of his face at the thought. God, he wasn't ready to handle that.

His attention turned to Bree when he heard the papers flying at the mention of sex. Even after all this time, she was still a fiend. It made him proud of himself, but still! He couldn't help but laugh lightly at the sudden interest in their new sex life while she's pregnant. He turned his attention back to the doctor, paying attention for her as she checked out to study all their new sexual positions. Finn shook the man's hand as he excused himself leaving them to themselves. May 29th. That was so long from now. She's already one month along, but that's eight more months he has to wait for their child! When did he get to know what gender it was?

He turned to Bree as she looked up at him with a sniffle. Well she certainly looked happy now. Finn licked his lips and smiled. Letting go of her hand, he gathered her into his arms and held her tight in a loving embrace. "I love you so much that words can't even describe," he breathed as a tear of his own slipped from his eyes.

((OOC; It made me giggle XD ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:19 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Falling straight into his arms, her own wrapped around his torso, holding herself right up to Finn. She would never get tired of that. They could be old and farting all over the place and she'd still be content right there in his arms. The smell of his "man soap" was clear in her nose now, cleared from any source of earlier crying. And now that she could think straight, she felt more confident in having this baby inside of her. She'd take all the right steps and moves to keep this child safe out of harms way; even if that meant no more fruity drinks. Poor Shark Attack. If only she would have known she was going to get pregnant. She would have partied hard for one last night until she was throwing it all back up the next morning. Worth it.

"No words?" She whispered, a tiny tease in her voice. "Not even a few? Like... To the sun in back? Or... More than life itself?" She tightened around him, not wanting to let go. Even her legs rose to wrap around his waist, clinging to him like some sort of makeshift koala. "I love you too, Finnigan..." She paused to lift her head and kiss the bottom of his chin. "So, so very much..." Her cheek pressed against his shirt, trying to bury her face into him.

OOC: Oh good! That was the intention. xD
Sorry I'm taking so long. :3 I'm finally getting a hold of my wish list item.
Which is a pain the butt considering I want 6 of them. =w=
ALSO: My Dad unexpectedly came to visit! So we went to lunch. biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:48 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Hearing his full name out of her mouth, Finn quickly covered her mouth and looked around to make sure no one heard her. "Shush! No one needs to hear that!" he whispered firmly. Finnigan. Ugh! It made him sound so lame. Oh man, if Ty or Jacob found out...He was sure they'd make fun of him for days about it. He was actually kind of surprised neither of them ever wondered if Finn was short for anything. Not that he really minded. Just ugh! No. What kind of parent names their kid Finnigan? It just seemed like torture to him. Luckily he just began introducing himself as Finn after a while and didn't have to deal with such a dumb name. The only reason she knew was because they were married and their marriage license needed his full birth name. Thank god they didn't need it at the ceremony.

((OOC; Don't worry about it! And what did you have for lunch? :3 ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:09 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She began to giggle past his hand, eyes squeezing shut. Her limbs didn't loosen one bit. "Okay, okay!" She laughed past his hand. "I can't help it. It's just too cute~." Her own moved up to take his off of her lips. Slowly, she rubbed his hands against his chest, moving them upward before they came around his neck. Leaning upward, her curls fell back and her lips pursed, ready to press against his. She loved her Finnigan. A mental giggle came forth before she kissed him, stifling and smashing what was left of a laugh. Only a smile clung to her lips now, which just barely made it past her mouth. "Hnhnhn..." She giggled against his lips, pulling him a little closer. Though admittedly, it was pure accident she had come across his real name. Well, not accident per say, but he did a damn good job of hiding his reaction whenever she had said it without realizing it was his full name. Typically he played it off and she would have to explain to someone it wasn't his full name. Just a name she liked to call him sometimes. And was that a lie. She hadn't even realized he was lying to her until the marriage certificate came up. To which, that only made her commence in laughter and love. What a dork! Eyes closed and she continued to kiss him, ready to hold it as long as possible.

OOC: AHAHAHAH.
I didn't realize his full name actually IS Finnigan!! xDDD
I had a pulled pork sandwich!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:24 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

"Yeah, yeah, cute and amazing," he muttered halfheartedly as she removed his hand from her mouth and placed her own around his neck. "Can we ju-" his words were cut off by the sensation of her lips. Well, at least he could have a kiss to make up for...He could hear her giggling. Mentally, he sighed. Did his parents really hate him that much that not only did they up and leave him, but they gave him such a dumb name?! Now he just felt utter defeat. Pulling away from her, pry her arms off him, he rolled his eyes, "Alright, alright, can we just set up your next appointment and go home?" If there was one way to frazzle and frustrate the normally carefree and happy guy, it was using his real name.

Getting up with a huff, he lumbered his way out of the exam room and back to reception. He wasn't mad, just grumpy. If he could make those storm clouds that appeared over upset cartoons real, there'd be one over him right now. All he wanted now was his food, his house and his cuddles. Screw everything else! Standing by reception, Finn stuffed his hands into his pockets and pouted, lower lip pursed as emphasis.

((OOC; Well chyeah! But he doesn't need people knowing that! Oooo, I have breakfast for dinner 3nodding ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:35 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Narrowing her eyes, she got up and followed after him. She wasn't done clinging to him. And that much was obvious when she practically pounced his back as they got to the receptionist. "Finn Teagan so help me-.." She paused, turning to the receptionist as if nothing had happened. "Hi! Can we schedule another appointment please?" The receptionist nodded enthusiastically. Rhonda? Was that it? She clicked away. "Yes! A month from now or so." She nodded over and over, happiness drowning out any form of sadness or depression that had been there earlier. She glanced over her shoulder, quietly looping her arm around Finn's in a suddenly innocent way. She really didn't like being away from him. Or arguing with him for that matter.

Her head pressed tiredly against his shoulder. Exhaling, she waited for a time slot and for the woman to write it down onto a card, the packet still in her hand. Luckily, she hadn't forgotten her coat in the room, now bundled up again. The paper shuffled against Finn's jacket, but she remained absolutely silent. She glanced up at Finn, hardly smiling. It was more of a... Wondering look. As if she were trying to see what he was thinking about.

OOC: Ohhh la la. xD Nom nom nom! Right?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:52 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn silently grumbled to himself as he looked out the large windows of the hospital. Ugh, he just couldn't wait to go home. The first half of his day had been somewhat emotional with Ty coming over in the morning and to his shop for, he guessed, a talk. Then seeing Jacob and the two of them making up. He just wanted to be home in his bed with his wife and relax the rest of their day away. His head turned as he felt an arm loop around his and watched as her head lulled against his shoulder. With a soft sigh, he relaxed his body a little and waited quietly for Bree to be finished so they could go home. His food was probably cold by now too.

Finn looked down at her as she looked up at him. With a much calmer look, he smiled softly and kissed her nose. She wasn't the only one who could be cute, he had his own cute moments too. He shifted, pulling his arm free from her and wrapping her up in an embrace. This was probably how the rest of their day was going to go. Lots of cuddles. But Finn was okay with that. More than okay with it actually!

((OOC; Sorry that took me so long. I got distracted by my dad @.@ ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:09 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

The instant relaxation she felt from his body was nice. She didn't like it when he was pouty. Though... It was phenomenally adorable. She continued to watch up at him, letting her head tilt before he came down to kiss her nose. Giving it a rabbit's wiggle, she gave her own pout when he pulled back, which instantly dissipated when he cuddled her into his arms. She pushed herself gently back into him, letting the back of her head shake and snuggle up against his chest. Gyah!! So warm. Such snuggle. Much love. She leaned forward and took the small slip from the receptionist after everything had finished. "Thank you!" She crowed before tilting her head faaaarrrr back to look at Finn, eyes shimmering with joy. "Can we go home now...?" She asked childishly.

OOC: It's all good!
I just awkwardly reconnected with an old friend. >->

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:56 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Could they go home? Finn looked down at her with a thoughtful look, pushing his lips to one side. Could they go home? He leaned down a little, grinning like moron. His right hand came up and grabbed her left breast, giving it a good few squeezes. "Yeah, now we can go home," he laughed as he waddled with her in front of him towards the garage where he parked his bike. He was going to enjoy doing that for the next eight months. They were only going to get bigger and he was fully prepared to take advantage of that! She had always had nice breasts, even if he did make fun of them when they first started dating. He was just poking fun at her, he never meant any of it. They hadn't grown much over the years and it made him wonder just how big they were going to get. Finn chuckled stupidly at the image in his head; enjoying himself possibly way too much.

((OOC; Whiters made me laugh for no freaking reason! It's such a stupid reason that I don't even understand why I'm laughing so hard XD
Oh? What do you mean by awkwardly? ))

Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:10 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She cracked up into giggles, bouncing a little. "Fiiiinnn!" She cooed before he squeezed her boob - which really only made her laugh harder. Giggling all the way, she stepped back, putting her feet on his to make him walk the both of them back to the bike. Thank God she was pretty light - at least... She figured she was. The doors slid open and cold air swept across her cheeks. How long had they been there anyway? Oh. Right. TOO LONG. 'Won't take long, my a**.' She snorted lightly to herself, continuing on. His arms still around her, she crossed hers on top of his and looked up at him a little, careful not to trip him. "Watcha' thinkin' about?" She kissed his arm, relaxing her head onto his shoulder. If only she could travel like this everywhere. THAT would be the day.

OOC: Well all right then. xDDD
It was one of those, "Heeyyyy... We used to daaaatteee...."
Kind of things. >->

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:40 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Feeling the crisp air sweep across his skin, Finn smiled to himself, continuing to walk Bree to the bike. "Hm?" he hummed as he looked down at her curiously. What was he thinking about? He brought his head back up, watching where they, well where he, was walking as he thought about her simple question. Everything he guessed. His job. Her job. Their house. Their friends. Their baby. Their lives in general. Everything is about to change and he was just casually thinking about it all. He wondered if their friends would look at them differently. Would they still hangout with them? Just how much of their life was going to change? "Mmm, not much really. Just what our lives are gonna be like now," he replied with a shrug.

When they made it back to his bike, Finn released her and pulled his keys from his pocket. Lifting the seat, he pulled out the somewhat melted milkshake and handed it out to her as he closed the seat and swung a leg over. Oh man! They were going to have to get a real car! Finn sighed softly.

((OOC; She has Lillian's number in Ty's phone listed as 'Red Hot'. It's so dumb but I find it so damn funny XD
Oh I hate those! ))

Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:54 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Her head bent back down to watch the bike get closer and closer. She loved riding with Finn. It was just one wonderful thing about having a bike and him riding it. To be close and snuggled up to him. All noise drowned out by the hum of the crotch rocket. Excitedly, she stepped off of his feet, placing the folded packet, card, photos, and prescription paper into the bag. There was food in there. Lifting her head, she took the milkshake and cocked an eyebrow. "Finn, baby, you haven't eaten today?" She had been nervously snacking all morning, so she really couldn't go for anything. But the fact that he had up and left lunch made her worried and suspect that Tyrese really had texted him. Her own leg stepped over, carefully balancing her step and lifting both legs so they were settled on the metal bars behind her. Knees bent, she tightened her arms around his waist, her curls blowing back ever so gently. At least it had stopped raining. She pressed her nose against his shoulder, blinking up at the side of his face.

OOC: Ohh yeah. I saw that. Lol.
They're terrible!
Especially when you haven't spoken in like... 2 years.
Feeling: Happy!

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas