Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:04 am
User ImageILLIAN ALL

Demon ║ 22 ║ $440 ║ Saisons Manager ║ Chilly Morning

User Image

Riding the elevator down, phone and pen held against her clipboard, as she debated calling Ty to check on Sela. She didn't think he would accidentally kill their child, but she wanted to talk to her daughter. Sela had never spent a whole night away from her before. This was hard on her. Plus, she needed to talk to her about what she saw. She didn't want to be like her mother. Sela wasn't supposed to fear her. His number was sitting right in front of her, but she couldn't bring herself to press the call button. No, she should let them have their time together. Maybe time alone with him will help things whens he finally comes back home. Plus, she didn't want to talk to Ty right now. The sting of hurt from last night cut her deep; real deep. He could be there for friends, but not her?

Lillian shook her head. No! She couldn't think about that now, she had work to do. The elevator door opened just in time. Forcing her professionalism back, she walked out and into the kitchen. "Hey guys, I'm looking for Stan," she said, asking a few of the cooks where the head chef was.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:48 am
User ImageILLIAN ALL

User Image

"Hey, Stan there you are! Great, I came by to check on the food stock. See if we need to order anything," Lillian said as she she approached the head chef who was in the middle of cooking. He looked over at her and asked another chef to take over while he took her around the kitchen so she could write down everything they needed to get. Just as they were finishing up, Lillian's phone vibrated against the clipboard. "Alright great, thanks Stan," she said as she picked up her phone and made her way back to the elevators. Ty? How was she doing? She was still a wreck apparently, but she wasn't about to tell him that.

"I'm fine. Although, can' you keep Sela a little later? I have to get rid of my bed sheets and buy new ones. Mine are soaked with blood." She replied to his text and was almost certain that blood comment would get some crazy reaction. Maybe she shouldn't have put it. Too late now, but at the moment she didn't really care. Standing in the elevator, she moved her phone out of the way, her fake smile gone, and went back to jotting down the food she was going to have to order for the kitchen. Next was house keeping.

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:54 pm
User ImageILLIAN ALL

User Image

Lillian stopped in the employee bathroom on her way to speak with house keeping. Her sweater dress was clinging to the roughly dried blood on her torso and it was annoying. Locking the door behind her, she checked the bathroom to make sure no one else was there with her, and walked back to the sink. Peeling off her dress, she draped it over a stall and inspected the red, dried, and puffy scratches. They were deep and a little bloody from the pieces that had been pulled away from her dress getting caught on them. With a sigh, she grabbed a paper towel and wet it in the sink. As she was about to start cleaning them, her phone vibrated against the counter. Setting the wet towel down, she picked up her phone and opened the text.

How was she going to answer this? If she told him she had apparently hurt herself, even though she didn't remember it, he'd get worried. If she said she hurt someone else, she'd probably get the same response. If she said nothing, she could chalk it up to culpable deniability. But if he became persistent, then what was she supposed to do? She really didn't know what happened. She remembered being on the living room floor last night and then she woke up in bed this morning. How was she supposed to explain that without causing him to worry? Well...she could make it awkward and blame it on her time of the month. No, that's just weird. Man, she was stuck now. Her nail tapped against the counter in contemplation.

Garnet eyes looked up and into the mirror at her injuries. She took a deep breath and just decided to go with her third option, with bits of lying. "I don't remember. I drank too much to remember anything."

whiters4

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:29 pm
User ImageILLIAN ALL

User Image

Putting her phone down, she grabbed her wet paper towel and placed it against her skin, shivering at the now cold water. Slowly she wiped away the dried blood and recleaned the wound from only a few hours of being at work. Yeesh! She tried to get the wounds as smooth and cleaned as possible when she heard her phone vibrating again. Throwing the bloodied towel away, she picked the phone and opened the text. She glanced at herself in the mirror casually. Yeah, she was hurt...If it was actually painful anyways. Right now their just burned. Pushing her lips to one side, she hummed as she thought about her reply. Man! Why was she lying to him so much anyways?

Lillian set the phone down to repeat wetting a paper towel and cleaning her wounds. She was probably still mad at him for last night. It was reasonable to be upset about it. At least she thought. He hadn't been dating Bree. He hadn't made promises to Bree. Yet he was going to be there for her pregnancy when he couldn't even be there when she tried to tell him about her own. She tried but he never answered her. "Ah!" she hissed as she looked down to see that her nails had ripped away one of the scabs causing her to start bleeding again. "Sh*t!" Throwing the blood soaked towel away, she pressed her trembling hand to her abdomen and bit into her cheek as she used her powers to stop her bleeding.

Licking her lips slowly, she put her dress back on and grabbed her phone. "No, no one was with me..." she paused her typing and watched her hands tremble. Maybe her emotions were causing her powers to go haywire. It wouldn't be inconceivable; happens all the time. Not to her, but it happens. "I think my powers are just a little jumbled right now. I'm fine. Don't worry about me."

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:41 pm
User ImageILLIAN ALL

User Image

She was just about to leave when her phone vibrated again. It wasn't that big a deal! She'd heal up...Eventually. If she wasn't dead yet, then it was obvious she wasn't going to die from it. It was difficult to describe how bad it was if she didn't show him a picture. Words just wouldn't convey it properly. Plus, she didn't even think it was that bad, but she's thought of every injury that way because that was how she was raised. As a fighter, it was one thing that would be forever ingrained into her psyche. Taking a deep, nervous breath, Lillian lifted her dress and took a picture.

They weren't massive gouges, but they were long and obviously deep. Reaching from the left side of her ribs, across her torso and ending against her right hip. As if someone took a fork and scraped it across her skin. The skin around each wound was inflamed and it was obvious that some type of agitation had just occurred. There were faint smears of dried blood along her skin from trying to clean it and missing spots. It was obvious they were going to scar. He shouldn't be shocked from seeing wounds like that on her. He'd seen her after plenty of tournament fights back at Koizora.

whiters4

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:54 pm
User ImageILLIAN ALL

User Image

"Because I have to work. I don't need a doctor telling me what I already know. I'll be fine Ty I promise, so don't worry." She was walking out of the bathroom when he texted her again. She knew he would be persistent. He was one big worrier when it came to her. Always had been. She didn't know why, he knew she was a capable person. There's never been a time where she's gotten hurt that she hasn't recovered from. She wasn't a particularly fast healer, but she always recovered well. Probably because of her demon blood. She only had one set of scars on her body and that was the bite mark left by Sela.

Sela.

Lillian stared down at her feet as she made her way towards house keeping. She still needed to take inventory and see if they needed to buy anymore supplies.

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:56 pm
User ImageILLIAN ALL

User Image

Thankfully he had dropped the subject. She needed to focus on work, not his worrying over something she could clean up once she got home. That was her agenda for when she got home. Buy new sheets, toss out her old, and clean up her wounds properly. She hadn't had the time this morning. Just enough time to do some initial cleaning in the shower.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:55 pm
User Image
YSANDER ALL

Married ║ Half Demon ║ 22 ║ $495

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Lysander ran a hand through his hair as he walked through the double doors of the hotel. So swanky. As he looked around at all the marble, he wondered where his niece was. It was so normal for the tiny person to be around Lillian while she worked that not seeing her running around or reading a book was strange. Lillian worked a lot from home for the specific reason of her daughter, plus the girl was too smart for preschool and she wasn't old enough for kindergarten yet. Not a lot of babysitters were available during the day, so who was watching his niece? He walked up to the front desk, to the young lady standing there, "I'm looking for the manager, Lillian Hall." She looked up at him, blinking a few times at seeing the resemblance to her manager and being stunned for a moment. "Oh! Yes, I'll call her for you," she said as she picked up the phone.  

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:14 pm
User ImageILLIAN ALL

User Image

"Alright, thanks ladies...and guy," she replied as she jotted down what inventory was needed for house keeping. Her phone began to ring as she started back down the hall to the elevator. Who in the world could it be now?! "Hello? Okay, send him to my office and tell him I'll be there in a few minutes," she replied as she hung up and moved quicker. Lysander. Lillian needed her brother for once and he actually came. She hadn't called him or texted him but he came. Their sibling bond was still strong, even after all they've been through.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:12 pm
User Image
YSANDER ALL

"She'll be right down. You're welcome to wait in her office just down this hall," she said as she got off the phone and pointed down the hall to her right. "Thanks," he muttered as he walked down the hall until he found the door that said 'Manager' on it. Opening the door, he sighed as he flopped into the white leather couch and looked around. Something...seemed off about this office. Something smelled like...dog. His first thought was to wonder why his sister had a dog. Was she that messed up in the head that she needed to by a dog to fill the hole that wolf left? No, this scent was...familiar. He blinked his red eyes a few times before it dawned on him that Sela was here. She smelled like that blasted wolf because she was his kid. The thought caused a flare of anger in him. He hated that guy.  

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:18 pm
User ImageILLIAN ALL

User Image

Lillian stopped by the front desk to see where her brother was but Janet had already sent him to her office. Walking to her office, a fast pace to her steps, she looked through the glass of her door to see her brother sitting there like he owned the place; as usual. Flinging open the door, she rushed to her brother's side and threw herself into his arms. The second blond was completely surprised by the action, but she felt his arms wrap around her none-the-less. "If I tell you what's wrong, you have to promise not to get mad and look at the situation objectively," she said, bringing her head up from his chest.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:34 am
User Image
YSANDER ALL

Lysander cocked curiously. So something is wrong! But...what? "Objectively huh? I guess it depends on the situation," he replied as he let go of his sister and stroked his chin in thought. What could be wrong that had his sister feeling so terrible. That caused feelings like what he felt this morning. "What's going on? Is that wolf back?" he asked jokingly. Purely jokingly but they way she didn't look at him..."WHAT?!" Lysander jumped to his feet, Lillian falling to the floor. "Are you f*cking serious?!" he shouted in a rage. How dare that wolf come back into their lives after what he did! He didn't deserve to even speak to his sister.  

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:57 am
User ImageILLIAN ALL

User Image

Lillian grunted softly as she was forced to the floor as her brother jumped to his feet. Looking up at him, she felt her own sense of rage build within her, but for a completely different reason than him. Getting to her feet, she glared at him and threw a punch straight into his jaw. "Shut up would you?! He's Sela's father! He has every right to be here and in our lives!" she shouted so he could hear her over his anger. "Lysander, please..." her voice dropped as did her fist. "I need my brother right now..." She flung herself back into his arms and gripped onto his shirt tightly as she felt hot tears threatening to fall. He smelled like cinnamon. "I'm so lost. I love him so much but I'm so angry at him. I don't know what to do."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:14 am
User Image
YSANDER ALL

Lysander's breath was ragged with his anger, until he was punched in the face. When he was younger, he would have been knocked off his feet. She could still do it, but she wasn't angry enough. He blinked in surprise and looked down at her as she was suddenly wrapped around him again. With an exasperated sigh, he wrapped his arms around her, rubbing her back slowly, reassuringly. He knew exactly how she felt about him. It bothered him to no end, but he couldn't stop her from loving someone. How could he really persecute her for loving someone like she did. Kaito and him were similar...Well their love anyways. "All couples get mad at each other and you have every right to be for what he did," he sighed, holding his sister in a tight, loving embrace. "But that doesn't take away your love. You have to work through your anger at each other, let your love flourish. I know he screwed up terribly, but do you want to push him away...no matter how much I may support that idea."  

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:05 pm
User ImageILLIAN ALL

User Image

Lillian looked up at him with a slightly surprised gaze. It was unlike her brother to support her in her relationship with Ty. Even after they got back together for the second time. He hated him just as much and hated the idea of them dating all the same, but he knew he couldn't stop it if they really wanted to be together. She was just as stubborn, if not more so, than him. "But...how can I forgive him? And now, his best friend's wife if pregnant and he's going to be there for her when he couldn't even do that for me," she whispered sadly. She looked down at her fee, still grasping tight to her brother like a life line. It was nice, having someone that is on your side no matter what.  
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff