Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Think Happy Thoughts (Pachyr) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:08 pm
Llyr relaxed a little, leaning into Pachua, and his fingers moved restlessly against the other boil. "Good," he said softly, and then once more, as though another reassurance for himself, another reminder. "Good."

He ducked his head and kissed him, lingering for a moment before drawing away, his cheeks pink.

"You will..." he said haltingly. "You will forgive me if I am...awkward...I do not...always know how to...express myself, or, or...with physical affections..."

endejester

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:42 am
“You’re doing fine.” He said with a soft smile. “I’m very little more experienced at it myself. “So there is no forgiveness needed I promise.”
kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:55 pm
Llyr let out a little hum, thoughtful and curious.

"Do you..." A pause as he struggled to figure things out. "You said before that if you learn anything new, you would be sure to show me. How do you learn such things?"

endejester

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:18 pm
Pachua bit his lip thoughtful. “There is a ghoul, she’s very patient…I should introduce you two.” He snuggled into Llyr. “What she teaches makes me want to share with you.”
kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:25 pm
He blinked in surprise. "A ghoul?" Llyr repeated, tilting his head a little, long dark hair cascading over one bare shoulder. "She teaches you things like...like how to be affectionate? How to..." He flushed, a little shy as he curled up with Pachua. "How to share warmth? I should like to meet this ghoul, if she is important to you."

endejester

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:32 pm
“All my friends are important.” He said with a smile. “They are … rare, some just take different spaces in my heart.” He nuzzled his nose against Llyr’s neck and then flicked his tongue out to taste skin.

kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:50 pm
He liked the idea of being important to someone, and he especially liked the idea of being important to Pachua, whom he already thought of as the person nearest to his heart.

Llyr flushed a little more, long fingers curling around the other boil's shoulder. "I like to think so too," he said softly, and pushed his nose against Pachua's neck, mimicking Pachua's gestures and pressing a little kiss to the side of his throat.

"I am glad that you have found friends that you hold close in your heart," Llyr said, his voice slightly muffled. "Your happiness is my happiness."

endejester

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces