Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
The Not-So Catwalk Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:11 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

She smiled when Seth ruffled her hair once again, she loved it. Her face was lit aflame when he said she should try them on, her heart deciding it was a perfect time to beat its record for fastest heartbeat. "O-OK." Rina quickly looked through the racks. She finally picked out two dresses, one with gold flowers, the other one was practically a copy of one she had already tried one, except the colors were flipped. She grabbed a pair of matching shoes for each one, and was almost skipping into the dressing rooms.

She excitedly tried on outfit #1, she did prefer this one over the other dresses. It definitely looked like a fall dress, and was really falling in love with it. She walked out of the dressing room, and quickly asked for Seth's opinion. "What do you think of this one? I like this one a little better than the others."

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Very Happy & Girly |❦| Crush - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:27 pm
●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Money: $465

Mood: Exhausted

Species: Dark Elemental Dragon

Clothing: X

╔═══════════════════════════╗

He started to drift off into sleep as he waited for Rina to step out of the dressing room. He opened his eyes, looking over to her as he smiled. "I like it a lot. It looks good on you." answered the male honestly as he gave her a nod. Once again, leaning back into his chair, he grinned before he proceeds to urge her into the dressing room again. "Don't drown in your clothes, now." he teased before shutting his eyes again.

╚═══════════════════════════╝

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:42 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

She felt absolutely girly now, rather than her usual nerdy tomboyish nature. Rina smiled at Seth, and puffed her cheeks out a little before going back to the dressing rooms to try on outfit# 2. "Oh, I don't have that many clothes." Carefully undressing, she took off the dress and put on the new one, as well as the shoes. It plainly reminded her of the first dress, but she liked the choice of shoes better. She looked at herself in the mirror for a minute, before walking out into the store again where Seth was. "I think I might like the green one better. This one reminds me of the first dress I got.. But I do like the shoes." Rina felt a little like a dress-up doll, even though she was dressing herself up. She must be a sentient one. She twirled before standing still and began playing with the edge of her dress.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Happy & Girly |❦| Crush - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:57 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

He opened his eyes again and shifted his gaze towards her, slowly taking in all her curves and edges as she twirled, "Yeah, the shoes look good." said Seth as he proceeds to look at the first outfit she placed on the chair, almost an exact replica but with a colour swap. "I like the second outfit. It looks cute." he said, gently rubbing his bloodshot eyes as he got up and walked into the dresser to fetch the green dress. He held it out in front of her along with the first dress, comparing the them. "Yeah, I like the second outfit best. Feels like I'm shopping for my kid, though." he joked.

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:16 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

She looked at the shoes again as Seth agreed with her. Feeling the dress some more, she wondered which dress to get. Rina saw the green dress suddenly float in front of her, and Seth was comparing it. "Yeah, me too." She laughed at his joke before saying, "I'm not your kid. We don't even look related." She looked through the three dresses, and eventually settled with the clear winner, the green dress. "I'm gonna get the green dress." Now her mind flooded with images of her in her new outfit dancing with Seth at the ball. Her face quickly flushed, before making it go away by mentally screaming obscenities at her girly side. She went back to the dressing room, getting back into her casual clothes once more. Taking the two similar dresses and hanging them back up, she was happy that she found a new dress. "Maybe we should head home. You really seem tired." She just noticed his eyes, and wondered how long they were bloodshot for. Her face was tempted to go red at what she said, since she said it as if they shared a home.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Happy & Worried |❦| Crush - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:32 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

He nodded as he watched her hang both the dresses back. He soon laid eyes upon her flushed cheeks and turned away as he snickered. He thought it was strange for her to blush so much today but he decides to brush it off. He was a little caught off guard with her question, his eyes were tingling and were getting quite uncomfortable to be honest. He stepped towards the mirror to take a quick look at himself. Dear god, he looked like the living dead. Pale skin, blood shot eyes and heavy dark eye rings underneath his eyes. He couldn't help but sigh at the sight, perhaps it's wise for him to return home to get some rest just incase. "Yeah, I guess you're right. Emphasis on 'we'." he joked, walking back to pick up the stuffed toy on the chair. Holding the door open as he waits for her to pay for her dress.

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:53 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Hearing that snicker of his, she turned and gave him an angry pout. She gathered her things that she was going to buy, and looked at Seth, who was looking at himself in the mirror. He really looked tired, and she doesn't know how in the world she didn't notice. "You should definitely get some sleep before you head in for work today." She advised. "Well, at least you need it. You stay up till who knows when in the morning. What happened to you on your first shift?" She remembered she never asked him, and he looked seriously in need of some TLC or something. Rina went over to the cashier, taking out her debit card. She put all of her money on it just so she wouldn't be carrying a bunch of dollar bills on her. After paying $58, she got her things and went back to Seth.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $485 |❦| Mood - Worried |❦| Crush - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:21 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

He nodded at her advice, almost like a kid who had done something wrong. He rubbed his eyes again, still standing by the door as he explained. "Energy drinks. I took a couple of them assuming they were light energy drinks. Who knew they're actually this effective." he sighed, and couldn't help but laugh at his own stupid actions, now he has his fridge completely stocked with energy drinks. That's not a good sign at all, maybe he should stop getting so much. "Neon Lights were alright, but there's a lot of drunkards complaining about their life on the bar and part of my job was to listen as well as talk to them." he shuddered at the horriblw thought of what happened yesterday night, or this morning to be precise. People complaining about their lives and all, it wasn't even that horrible in the first place but the co-workers there are friendly though.

He could use a hot shower when he gets home, all the more comfortable to sleep in. "Shall we?" He held the door open for her before stepping outside and walked home.

'Damn it, so many people.'

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:39 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

"Well.. I'm not trying to say this as if I told you so, but I did tell you that you shouldn't take so many energy drinks." She felt a little bad after she said it, and quickly added up. "Just make sure you don't take as many this time." Rina listened to Seth describing the horrors of his job, and gave a small giggle at that. "The life of a bartender." Saying it with a tiny smile. Checking her pockets, she made sure she had everything on her, before walking out the door. "Maybe I could visit you at work for a while, so you could have someone to talk to?" She said as a suggestion.

((Exit to 1102))

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Happy |❦| Crush - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

name

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:49 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Money: text

Mood: text

He kept quiet and stared at her as she nagged at him, standing there grinning like an idiot as he recalled some pleasant memories. "You're just like my mother who nags at me." answered the male with a rather quiet tone as he tried his best to suppress his quivering voice. How long has it been since he last heard someone nag him. No, it wasn't that long, it was just around eleven months ago since his mother died, even nagging him during her last moments. He snapped out of his thoughts as he ruffled her hair, "You can come if you want to." he answered as he smiled.

{ EXITS- IDK WHERE- ETOILE? }

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:32 pm
User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn's ears twitched at the sound of the bell when they entered the store. They seemed to be the only customers and that certainly was a bit of relief to the shy girl. "Don't forget your promise. I'm going to hold you to your word. I see they sell bracelets and necklaces perhaps you could get a dog tag with my name on it or something of that nature?" Madilyn suggested as she glanced around the store trying to find a cute dress.
╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.

Balance: 496.00

O.O.C: Sorry it's short. I'm on my phone at the moment.
PairsOsocks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:16 pm
User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
✖✖✖✖ll Theodor "Max" Baumgartner ll⊕⊕⊕⊕⊕
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

There are times where I want to go to bed....

He knew that Madilyn preferred the seclusion, he nodded at her when she reminded him of his promise. "A-A dog tag...I think I'll be fine with a dog tag with your name on it." He followed her around like a lost puppy, not sure where else to go. He made sure to stay close to her; he looked at the many dresses in the store, he was curious to find out what she was going to try out. "Would you like me to try a black tux first when we go get me a tux?..." He asked, slightly timid and shy. He felt like a child again, following his mother around as she looked for a dress too. Though when he was younger, he would often follow his mother into the dressing room. Even now he still didn't view it as something wrong.

....In hopes that I won't wake up the very next day.

O.O.C:

Balance: $477.50

Currently thinking: Madi

Currently carrying: Notebook

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200

Ochachacha

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:21 pm
User Image
User Image
აєтაʊкი ɲიოʊяα

Though it was not visible in his actions, Setsuko was really excited to see Ichigo in a dress. He wondered what kind of style she would pick for the ball. Regardless he was certain that it would look good on her n matter what. As they went into the clothing store the blonde would stand behind her as she choose for her dress.

An Old Soule

Moonies: $4xx.xx
Company: Ichigo
Thoughts: Time to look for something to wear
OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:04 pm
User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn smiled at his response and wrote, "Alright. A black tux sounds nice...I'm glad you liked the idea. Perhaps I should get a dog tag with your name on it too..." Madilyn stopped writing when she caught sight of a beautiful dress. Once she scanned it over Madilyn knew she found her dress. She quickly grabbed it and went inside the dressing room to try it on to ensure it was perfect oblivious of Theo's take on dressing room etiquette.
╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.

Balance: 496.00

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

LittleMissUnderestimated

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:28 pm
User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Yesterday, words just weren't enough xxxEven if we disagree with each other xxxDon't stop, I want to know you betterxxxSometimes you want to be alone xEven if you leave, your heart won't be buried xxx And then you'll realize the person that's important to youxxxAlways, always, there are days when things don't necessarily go very well xxSo Smile!

Ichigo followed Setsuko into a store, feeling the warmth of his hand on hers as he held it in his. Just feeling its warmth brought joy to her being as she looked around for a dress. Not caring if it wasn't some expensive boutique. As long as she got to spend time with Setsuko, that's all that mattered. After a few minutes, she had spotted a cream colored dress she knew she had to try on."I'm going to try on a dress."

Boracay Rum

Current Theme: Say I Love you
Account: $495
Outfit:x

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items