Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[Mentor PRP] A Thing (Titus / Hel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:30 pm
Hel had started to laugh and all Titus could do was stare at her in confusion. He knew he wasn't completely in tune with normal humor but he was pretty sure he had missed the punchline.

"What? The feather head has a spawn?" While it was weird for Hel to say, it was even weirder for Titus to think about. He was pretty sure they were actually fairly close in age group, Titus had just managed to be aloft for well over a year and hadn't progressed much in school like he should have. He also wasn't sure who Kettil was. The last he remembered the churrpup had been dating big slow which meant his information was sorely out of date.

"Horsemen, huh?" Titus asked, tilting his head. "Aren't they a little..." He brought his hand up to circle a finger by his temple in the long standing sign for crazy. But who was he to talk, his actual father was bonkers as far as Titus was concerned.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:02 pm
"Ya." Hel shot the demon a look that said she still didn't believe it. "They wasted no time after they graduated!" She then held out her hands to indicate how big the baby was. "He is a good weight, and he has the tiniest wings as well!" Hel then pinched her fingers in to indicate tiny. "A male valkyrie! Those are rare! He is alright for a babe." Which was Hel's tsundere way of saying he was pretty good, actually.

The reaper's lips quirked up a bit at Titus' assessment of the horsemen. "Ya...the majority of them are...but Gramps is different...and OH!" She smacked a fist on her palm. "Uncle Uttam too! He is also another one of Famine, but they are both different! They are not like the usual horsemen." She then nodded her head firmly. "So that is my family now! They are good!"

Inu-Mitsu

Lucyal
Crew

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:24 pm
Hel went on and on about the baby and it didn't get any less weird for Titus as she described the small creature to him. He had never been around scarelings before, for the most part he avoided them if he wasn't flat out scaring them away. It was often easy to do so it was fun.

She seemed so thrilled about her family, Titus couldn't say he held the same enthusiasm for his own. The only person he was somewhat close to was his Uncle.

"I guess if that works for you." He shrugged, turning to look back out across the water. He really couldn't say much on the horsemen, he didn't know any. "So was there a reason for the scenic tour?"

Lucyal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:32 pm
"It does." Hel grinned, and rested her hands back on her hips. "What is going to work for you, Titus?" She asked. At his question, Hel just rolled her shoulders in a shrug motion. "Some fresh air and a change of scenery." She replied. "It does you good."

Inu-Mitsu

Lucyal
Crew

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:52 pm
Titus didn't really know how to answer Hel's question. The only thing he could come up with was to shrug and leave that as his reply. If there had been an eject button on the lot he was forced to call a family he would have pushed it long ago.

"I don't know how much fresher the air is. We're only a short walk back to school so the air can't be that different. Plus, I don't know what good I'm supposed to get out of a bunch of water, dirt, and trees." Which was Titus' grumpy way of saying it wasn't all that bad.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:32 pm
Hel wasn't going to let him off with a shrug. "Oi." Her lips quirked up. "I asked you a question, boyo. What is going to work for you?" Of course she wasn't expecting an exact answer. She knew that an answer to this question wasn't likely, but she wanted to see how he'd approach it. She then snorted as Titus went on about the outdoors.

"What good were you getting out of your dorm room and your video games?" She let that hang in the air for a moment. "The answer is nothing."

Inu-Mitsu

Lucyal
Crew

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:53 pm
Hel's normal pecking a prodding usually left the demon grumpy but ready to bounce back with a retort of some kind but as it stood he was sore, miserable, and tired like he had never felt before. The walk through the woods hadn't been terrible but it was far from the highlight of his day and the last several weeks had been hell. He was ready to snap.

"I don't know what you want me to say!" He barked, looking frustrated as his wings flinched and fluttered. Pacing a bit, now restless, he brought a hand up to rub at his temple trying to keep the headache that was threatening to come at bay. "I don't know..." He finally grumbled, bringing his hand around to pinch at the bridge of his nose.

He left the video game comment at rest for now. At current his Uncle had his console and games in possession until he proved he deserved to have them back so Titus was left with little entertainment in his life. Maybe that was another reason why he was so cranky.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:16 pm
"It is not about what I want you to say. It was about what you want to do, and where you will go from here, and telling me what you want." It didn't bother the reaper that the demon was clearly frustrated, and also starting to pace.

She knew he was at a rough patch, and that's another reason she leaned on him.

Inu-Mitsu

Lucyal
Crew

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:33 pm
Titus sighed after a moment, sitting down on the first thing that could closely resemble a seat. It was a little low to the ground so his long legs ended up being awkwardly placed but oh well.

"And that's the part I really don't know." He said seriously. Maybe he had spent too much time aloft and not caring. The demon had never really pursued an interest and the few things he had liked long ago his father had made sure he would never pick back up again. Now he felt like he really wasn't good at anything.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:42 pm
After a moment, Hel joined him, plopping down on the fallen tree. She sat pretty close to the demon, less than a few inches away, and turned her head to look up at him, smiling. "So let us approach it a different way." She paused for a moment.

"What do you not want to do?"

Inu-Mitsu

Lucyal
Crew

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:02 pm
There was a huff as Titus turned his head, resting his elbow on his knee so that he could brace his chin against his hand. "You mean other than have this conversation?" Really, Titus was not stoked about this conversation at all. Thinking about the future was a little distressing especially when he didn't think he had much of one to look forward to.

Either the boil was too out of it to move or didn't care but he didn't budge as Hel sat close which would have usually been invading his comfort zone. "I don't want to get married for one." Though that was coming from a boil who's parents were trying to shove an engagement down his throat. That and Gina was certainly no prize to be won. Hel sort of knew that though, they had that whole fake date after all. Too bad it hadn't worked out.

"I don't....really want to have anything to do with my family or their business." He finally admitted, though quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:14 pm
Hel's smile slipped into a small grin, but she otherwise remained quiet to let Titus have the floor. She nodded her head as he spoke, but couldn't help and be internally amused. He didn't want to get married, and she wanted to oh so badly. So much so she couldn't see straight. Sigh. Another check off the list of what Mac and Titus had in common.

The reaper energetically pumped a fist. "Most excellent!" She cheered in earnest. "See? You do know some things!" The reaper simmered down a bit, and her smile widened. "So if you do not want to be married, then do not." She nodded her head a bit. "If you truly want it enough, then you will make it happen, Titus. It is as simple as that."  

Lucyal
Crew

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:31 pm
"Yeah, I know some things but nothing important like what I might be good at." Which was actually more than he wanted to admit but he couldn't very well take it back now.

Hoping to avoid Hel latching onto that little piece of information he decided to ask. "Did you always know what you wanted to do? After school anyway?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:42 pm
Hel was quick to answer: "Some things you will not figure out right now. Some things will happen in time. What is important though, Titus, is that even if you are not certain what it is you want, that you keep moving forward, even if you have to crawl."

It was here Hel could have boasted that she was great and amazing and always knew what she was destined for. While the reaper didn't like opening up a lot that once upon a time, she too, was uncertain of her future, she knew it was one of those moments where another needed the reassurance. She'd help to give him that reassurance. "When I came to Amityville, I was most certain I was going to become the most greatest, the most powerful, and the most honorable warrior ever!" A legit career she thought. To be a warrior. "Ah, and I was also going to get married before I graduated!" There was a pause. "That changed." Obviously. "My whole existence shifted here at Amityville, as did my plans and goals, and I soon found myself on a path I had never heard of before, and that was to be a Trick of Treater. Oh...I am also not married." She had to grin at him stupidly at that.  

Lucyal
Crew

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:58 pm
Keep moving forward. Titus supposed it wasn't such a bad thing to take away from this it was just going to be hard to tell himself.

There was a bit of a grin when Hel spoke of her past self and what she had aspired to be. It was very suiting to her personality. "A warrior, huh?" And things had changed. "Obviously." He agreed.

Trick or Treater seemed to suit Hel now that he thought about it but she seemed the type of person to make anything work for her despite what it was. As long as it was done with honor or whatever non-sense she probably pep-talked herself up with.

"Beh, why would you want to get married anyway?" Titus made a face of disgust. "You get permanently settled with one person who you might not even like in five years let alone forever." Not that his father hadn't proven that one could get out of marriage if they wanted it just seemed like a lot of hassle. That and his father's previous wife definitely hated him which was probably why her hands were all over a large chunk of his business transactions.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff