Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:42 pm
User Image
User Image
~ яαιηу ∂αуѕ αη∂ вℓα¢к υмвяєℓℓαѕ
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω
¢αη уσυ ¢нєαт ƒяσм υη∂єяgяσυη∂ ~
User Image User Image User Image

Hehehe, he was whispering to himself again wasn't he? Nana rose back up and stared over at Kan, sticking out her tongue. "I'm not deaf." Oh the wonders of being a demon, her senses were heightened immensely, even touch.

The fish had managed to leave her vicinity, causing her to moan slightly in disappointment as she focused back down onto the shallow ocean waters.

The mumble of a man caused her to raise her head and stared at the purple haired fellow who was with another purple haired girl... Were they siblings? "Hmm..." Nana muttered, "Ahem, sir. How do you get the sea animals to do that?" She asked, slightly curious as to how the crabs were okay with walking across his palm... They haven't even pinched him yet. "Can you hand me one?"

~~
"Зеркало Зеркало на стене ...
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Content
Tagged: Kan
Money: $435
Outfit: Beachwear

User Image

Grell S - Bloody Mistress

Scarborough Fairness

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:55 pm
●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ If I told you I'm different, would you still stay..? `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

User Image
Enya Myers

Money: $500

Mood: Calm

Species: Nine Tailed Fox

╔═══════════════════════════╗

She smiled a little when he told her he didn't mind, it was a little unexpected since others find it a little strange. People are starting to come to the beach for a swim, she was a little irritated by the fact that the beach is going to be packed. She realised that he's gotten a little irritated, perhaps something was bothering him.

"They are tiny indeed." She said with an emotionless expression. Just as she was about to take the crabs out of his hand and placed them back into the sand, she realised a girl asked if she could hold the crabs. Enya withdrew her hands and looked over at her. She wanted to ask if something was bothering him as she noticed he was a little irritated but she refrained from doing so. People are entitled to their own emotions, perhaps she shouldn't question him.

╚═══════════════════════════╝

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ If I told you I'm different, would you still stay..? `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

OOC:
She has black hair actually, I just couldn't find a better picture for my oc- XD

Scarborough Fairness

Goddess Skaia

PUMMMY

Trash

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:05 pm
Scarborough Fairness
In all fairness they're technically a couple, so she doesn't mind him gawking at her. XD

Goddess Skaia

User Image

< K A N > Wallet: $463.50

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

He looked over and saw her talking to another man, one who was holding crabs, and asked him to give her one. He couldn't tell if his hair was blue or even purple, but he would be the second person he's talked to since coming here that might become his friend.

He got up off his beach towel and walked over to them with a smile on his face. "Konnichiwa, my name is Kan. Are you a supernatural being with nature abilities? Nana-chan here adores animals. Usually they hurt or pinch you."

He then looked at Nana and playfully stuck his tongue back out at her. I know you're not deaf Nana-chan, I just didn't think you'd hear me from all the way over there."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:24 pm
User Image

| Mood🌹 Spaced Out | Location🌻 Beach | Tagged🌷 Kan, Nana, Enya | Money 🌿 $500 |

-----

✿❁❀Απλά αφήστε με να❀❁✿

User Image

Claude looked up at the woman who approached him, she was the one the man had been gawking at earlier. "I don't really know why they don't pinch, small animals aren't really my expertise" Claude said as Enya took them and put them back in the sand. "I think Miss Enya would be better suited for giving you one, I can certainly help you if it's a plant issue" Claude offered his plant expertise instead.

Then the man walked up, identifying the woman in the black bikini as "Nana-Chan". A formal ending title, they must be close Claude thought to himself, when he was asked about his species. "I can assure you I'm perfectly human, Maybe the smell of pollen from watering the Mulberries earlier... Speaking of Mulberries their picking time..." Claude spaced off into muttering about Mulberries, unaware of whatever happened afterwords.

User Image

[ OOC: ]

My character isn't entirely aware though, so that's just what he thought

Goddess Skaia

Lyeisander

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:32 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

"Hmpf, you're just one big lusty scoundrel." Nana scowled and playfully punched his stomach, which was light and feeble, so there was no pain involved. "I was just curious to see how that peasa-... Man... Got those crabs to walk over his hands."

She glanced over at the black haired girl and raised a brow in curiosity. "Is she your sister?" Nana asked the crab man, but he appeared to be spacing off. "Oh... Then can she pick one up too?"

Nana knelt down and touched the orange back of the small crab, causing it to flinch and latch it's claw onto her finger. "Это больно!" She yelped and flailed her hand around.

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Curious
Tagged: Kan, Crab Guy, Crab Guy's Sister

User Image

Scarborough Fairness

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:48 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

< K A N > Wallet: $463.50

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kan sighed as he noticed the blue-haired male going into la la land, but then he quickly snapped out of it as soon as Nana was hurt. "Nana-chan!" He rushed over to her and took the crab away before inspecting her finger, then genuinely looked at her with concern. "Are you hurt?"

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:53 pm

User Image
Enya Myers

Mood: Nervous

Enya looked at her as she bent down and touched the crab. She was about to stop her but it appears as if the crab had latched onto her finger. "PLEASE STOP! They-" Enya couldn't help but raise her voice and panicked a little as she watched the lady flail her arms around. She noticed her fellow companion took the crab away, Enya took the crab away from the man's hand and placed it back on the sand. She looked away, a little flustered as she realised she lost her composure.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to. Are you alright?" She bent down and gently scooped a couple of the crabs underneath the sand and slowly placed it on the lady's hand instead. "They won't pinch you, don't worry." She nervously watched them crawl around her hand and hopefully she won't freak out.

OOC:

Scarborough Fairness

Goddess Skaia

name

name

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:10 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

"I'm fine, it's alright... Whew, that was just a little shocking... This isn't anything to worry about, it's just a little pinch." She laughed awkwardly and leaned on Kan slightly for support. Nana's finger was red and slightly swollen, but there was no bleeding.

"Eh - Wait you don't have to-" The demon was about to stop the black hair girl from placing the crabs into her hands, but stopped herself when it was too late. She stood as stuff as a board as she watched the crabs fumble around one another. "So uhm... You seem to be pretty fond of nature?"

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Worried
Tagged: Kan, Crab Guy, Crab Guy's Sister

User Image

Lyeisander

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:42 pm

User Image
Enya Myers

Mood: Calm

Enya looked at the nervous lady and couldn't help but smile at her actions, "They won't pinch your hand as long as you pick them up from the bottom of the sand." She explained, trying to reassure the lady. "I just take interest in things that don't stand out, is all. I don't mind nature," she replied, "..and no, I'm not his sister. I'm sorry, it's rude of me not to introduce myself, I'm Enya." She introduced herseld and looked over at Claude, who's currently spacing out. She reached out and gently tapped him on the shoulder, "Someone introduced himself to you earlier on." She told him.

Were the lady and the man a couple? She stared as the lady leaned onto her companion, it felt a little awkward for her and decides to avert her gaze elsewhere.

OOC:
Scarborough Fairness

Goddess Skaia

name

name

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:55 pm
User Image

User Image

Since the sun was up and shinning brightly, Shin thought that it would be a good idea to visit the beach for now. He noticed that there was a group of people hanging out by the shore but did not bother to join them. Instead he decided to have a quick swim. Tossing his shirt and towel over to the huge rock to keep it dry, he sprinted towards the beach and dove into the water.

After a few minutes under water he finally resurfaced gasping for air. He then Shifted his weight making his body float on the water, taking the heat of the sun onto his skin as the remaining droplets of water trickled down his face, hands moving once in a while to make to keep him from sinking. He remained in that position for a while and let the gentle waves of the sea carry him where it wanted him, not noticing that he was only a few feet from shore by now since he kept his eyes fixated to the sky.

User Image

Company: None
Thinking: What a beautiful day for a swim
Mood: Relaxed
Wearing: [x]
OOC:

riskinginsanity

Ochachacha

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:02 am
User Image

User Image

[Enter]

Clara tried to calm herself down as she walked from their little house towards the beach next to it. She and Val had just had another argument, as per the usual, and she needed to calm down. Val wanted to go by Phoenix! What kind of a stupid name was that? The girl had gone back to Val for almost a full week, and it had been wonderful. And now she wanted Clara to call her Phoenix. It was ridiculous! The elder sister had tried to keep her cool as she changed into a swimming suit, determined not to yell at her little sister today, but she needed to get away before she blew. How fortunate were they to live so close to the ocean! The most calming thing Clara could imagine. She took deep breaths, relishing the salty air as she let her anger slowly dissipate, replaced by the knowledge that she would soon be back in the ocean's cool embrace.

As she got closer, Clara could wait no longer. She pulled off the oversized tee that was covering her swimsuit and dropped it in the sand, grinning as she ran to meet the waves. As the tide washed up, she pulled a section just a little closer to meet her, and her feet splashed water into the air as she ran with it into the sea. At last, she thought with an exultant sigh, finally feeling at home and at peace. Her problems with Val could wait. Nothing could ruin this moment. Glancing up and down the shoreline, Clara searched to see who else was present. There was a small group a ways away, but closer she could see Shin Jiro floating in the water, quite near to the shore. What a sweet kid! It had been fun teaching him to swim when he was younger, and he definitely made for a great neighbor. With a mischievous grin, Clara nudged a smaller wave, helping it to break a little closer to shore so it would splash on him. Laughing lightly, she waited until she was sure he could hear her before calling out. "Shin!" Clara shouted with a wave, pushing through the water towards the young boy.

|| Cash: $200 ||
                                                                || OOC: Don't be ridiculous, you're not imposing on my character at all!
                                                                I love giving my characters backstory, especially little details like this.
                                                                It gives me so much more to work with, and helps me understand my
                                                                characters more. I would connect them to everyone if I could xD ||

quote="Boracay Rum"]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:34 am
User Image

User Image

Shin Jiro slowly closed his eyes as the soothing calmness of the sea slowly sways him into a lullaby. If it was him in the past he would not even dare to stay like this in the water. That was until one of their neighbors taught him how to swim. At first his parents were highly against it but they eventually gave in when he discovered and explained to them that it would be a good therapy for his asthma. From then on, he had been taking a swim in the sea at least once or twice a week or even more than that really.

Just when he decided to open his eyes a huge wave came crashing down to his face letting him sink into the water. A few air bubbles escaped his mouth before as he eyed the blurry rays of the sun beneath the sea. In a matter of seconds the back of his head had hit the sand. Surprisingly enough he was brought near the shore by the waves. Shin quickly sat up coughing out the small amount of water he accidentally swallowed. After hearing the familiar sounds of laughter he knew what or rather who caused him to sink. He eyed the girl who called his name and saw the person whom he was just thinking about. Clara! He shouted back before swimming a little closer to her, giving her a little splash. Up for another swim?

User Image

Company: None
OOC:Glad to hear that. I'm not sure if I was over thinking things too much lol. And sorry only saw your post now. For some reason I didn't receive any notification

riskinginsanity

Ochachacha

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:39 am
User Image

User Image

As the wave knocked into the boy, Clara cringed just a little bit. She hadn't meant for it to knock him under. He appeared to be fine though, apart from coughing up a bit of water. That probably stung. Oops. "Hey, sorry! Didn't mean to hit you that hard," she called out with a grimace, eyes twinkling unapologetically. It wasn't that she didn't feel bad, but she was sure it hadn't hurt him. And he was a tough kid, no matter what he or anybody else thought. He'd put so much effort into learning to swim, and had been diligent in keeping up with it ever since. Asthma or no, he was a hard worker, and it paid off. He was an excellent swimmer now, there was no denying it. Clara was proud of him - she wished Val would put that much effort into, well, anything non-destructive.

The two came close enough together in the water to not have to shout anymore, and she laughed aloud when he splashed her, raising her hands defensively before giving a little splash back. "Oh, always" she answered enthusiastically before adding, "Race ya!" and kicking off away from the shore. To be honest, she would probably need the head start if she wasn't going to use cheats. While she could manipulate the water to help her move faster through the water than any human could, she would never use her powers in a race with Shin. He was too honest for her to do that to him, plus it took away the fun! But he did have a lot more practice swimming regularly, and he beat her a good majority of the time. Not that they were racing to anywhere in particular... but hey! It was fun, and that's what mattered.

|| Cash: $200 ||
                                                                || OOC: Oh shoot I messed up the quoting thing! My baddd...
                                                                Hmm, so now we just have to figure out what we can do to
                                                                make this encounter exciting! Let's see, what are our options?
                                                                We could do a riptide, they're common in California, or a shark,
                                                                they could go on some sort of adventure, I dunno. Or we could
                                                                go the more normal route, and learn how to surf or something.
                                                                Thoughts? If you have any preference, just go for it! You don't
                                                                need to wait to check it with me, I'm up for anything ^^ ||

Boracay Rum

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:30 am
User Image

User Image

When Shin heard her apology he shook his head. Nah! It's fine! He shouted and flashed a smile not to make her feel bad. Knowing her she probably did not mean it. Such accident happened due to his own carelessness. There was no one else to blame. Clara had been patient enough to teach him despite his illness. And for that he was really thankful.

Right after he splashed her a little. He wondered why she did not bother to splash back and left her hands up in the air. That was until she accepted his challenge to swim ahead to take the lead. No fair! He whined then dove right after her. Honestly, she had done that several times now. Not that he mind. Even though she has the ability to control the water she had never used it to cheat against him which he admired.

Shin stopped as soon as he reached the stone in the middle of the sea. Pushing himself up onto it he looked around to look for Clara. He was not sure if it was the finish line but according to the direction this was it. He then carefully stood up the rock and shouted her name once more. Clara! He was sure she was headed this way so he was wondering where's she have gone to.

User Image

Company: Clara
OOC: It's fine ^^ Hmm... Wow so many options. Maybe they could surf then encounter a shark? I've heard that most of the shark accidents are from surfer since they look like seals from under water. Honestly I have no idea how to surf I just got those from my father since he's the one with the licence. xD or maybe diving for a pearl? Or being stung by an army of jellyfishes. And sorry no idea what riptide is. ^^'

riskinginsanity

Ochachacha

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:00 pm
User Image

| Mood🌹 Calm | Location🌻 Beach | Tagged🌷 Enya, Kan, Nana | Money 🌿 $500 |

-----

✿❁❀Απλά αφήστε με να❀❁✿

User Image

While everything was happening, Claude had pulled out his notebook and was sketching and writing down notes. He looked up, seemingly unsurprised when his shoulder was tapped. "Hmm? Who did? I don't want to be rude." Claude turned to the small group that was focused on a small crab. "My name is Claude, by the way. Claude Prodosia" Claude introduced himself to both the lady and the man with a nod, closing his notebook and putting it back into his coat pocket.

The lady who Claude could safetly assume was wealthy, due to her personality and actions in general, stood there rigidly, it appeared she had discovered a new-found fear of small crabs. The man who accompanied her was instantly concerned, and Claude didn't really see why concern was necessary. A small crab pinch couldn't do massive damage, just temporary pain. Claude's analysis wasn't very visible to others, it would look like he was just spacing off again.

User Image

[ OOC: ]

Lyeisander

Goddess Skaia

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items