Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Mostly Pride-based RP thread! [Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:06 pm
Cajanic

Lol that was just random thrown out there. Mainly he wants a band of his own now. Plus I think his current thrall would get jealous if he brought another home. XD

So we have cub rp, na'vi hunting trip, mwezi chillin', and goddess rp. I'll start the first two if you can start the others?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:49 pm
magnadearel
You got it!  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:01 pm
PREPARE YOURSELF

Damu can interact with ANYONE.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

as can her son as he has no pride anymore. Mzuka is kind of a duel-faced wannabe thief but most of time he's just a friendly person.

Aka wants a team.

User Image
Leilani needs life choices. For her I'm looking for someone to guide her into either being a medic or staying as a player. She's childish and a bit irresponsible but kind.

User Image
Tollak needs friends, rivals, enemies, something exciting with his life.

ALL THE FLINGS 8D

User Image
She can interact with her children c: I'm toying with the idea of having a big family rp since the family basically just exploded with puppies. Her mother Euanthe recently had a litter and her brother Kaveh's getting all the ladies, so yeah. XD

User Image
User Image

Meraka

User Image
Meet the pride's own personal chatterbox

Lindani  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:55 pm
Okay I have to offer more.... I think we mentioned a fling between your jackal Gard and my Midori.... we should still do that...

and I looked through your journal and want to offer you Okonoko my Suchi, just as a fling, she is innocent and sweet and could use her life getting messed up by pups!

User Image  

nessiaing

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:26 pm
CaliWolfe
-deep breath-

We have something with Damu already, yes? Or was that just a meet and greet kind of thing? xD -can't remember now-

Mzuka could meet Bavu, my hybrid boyo who also doesn't have a pride anymore. XD He was a warrior kind of guy and used to be a demon. He's also HUGE.

Kala wants a team, too! But I don't know if he can make one or if they need to join one or what. XD -so out of touch- Either way, they should totally meet.

I have a medic! Aina would love to guide her towards it, if you wanted. XD

Maybe Tollak and Knut can be friendly rivals? Always challenging one another, but also kind of making sure to have the other's back, too? Or if he wanted a lady rival, I have Eydis, Knut's sister. XD

Romano is preeeettty. Before I toss someone, do you prefer leopards or are hybrids acceptable too? -loves hybrids-

I would love family RP with ALL the pups! Haha. That would be hilarious. But just time with mommy works, too. XD

I want someone in the Tianxia. Do you know if there are any joining processes or color restrictions?

Orlan and Kimondo would make pretty babies. >> Fling or mate maybe?

I think Pekee should meet Sven! He is a loveable dumb butt. A bit thick but very happy. XD He likes transporting things!
nessiaing
I would be up for both of those, for sure!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:34 pm
Caj. Stop having so many pretty SoA >C  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:39 pm
SilverLutz
Caj. Stop having so many pretty SoA >C
NEVER  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:48 pm
We have plots already but I ALWAYS NEED MORE DX<
-tries to restrain self-
Who do we have right now...there's at least two pairs. Your Articuno cosplay and my snow pride boy...and then...whooooooooOHYEAH! Toka princess and her knight. That's right.
-eyes other lions-
Wry. Wry they so pretty.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:54 pm
SilverLutz
We have plots already but I ALWAYS NEED MORE DX<
-tries to restrain self-
Who do we have right now...there's at least two pairs. Your Articuno cosplay and my snow pride boy...and then...whooooooooOHYEAH! Toka princess and her knight. That's right.
-eyes other lions-
Wry. Wry they so pretty.
Yeesss, we have those two! And we can always plot for later. >>  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:08 pm
Cajanic

Oh yeah, we have that fling! Or at least I think we talked about it being a fling. Ha ha, ha... ha.

moving on.

I'd be up for Mzuka and Bavu meeting :3 Mzuka used to be in the bloodletters I/T before it disbanded so he's a little lost and confused at the moment as he had joined on a whim and finally started to feel like he belonged when it collapsed. (poor him) XD

A team consists of at least three players - one goalie, one defensive player, one offensive player - but you can have as many as you'd like. Ideally a team has two offensive players, two defenders, and one goalie. I totally didn't steal that from the pride info section or anything. *coughcough*

Warning you now, Leilani is a crappy medic but will try her hardest to learn anyways XD I'm completely down for Aina guiding her to help be one.

I like the idea of Tollak and Knut being friendly rivals. Right now the best he's got is a friend he plans to be an epic reaver with and a thrall he's somehow managed to make an enemy of. So friendly rivals is a step in the right direction.

I love hybrids too! Toss anybody at Romano!

Awesome, I'll start organizing a huge family RP then. In the mean time if you do want one on one time with mama Vellamo then just let me know and I'll get something set up for them as well c:

There is no color restrictions that I know of, and as far as I am aware any species can join. I believe when joining you have to pick a 'house' for your lion to go into though, and a proper name, which is in Chinese. OMG That was the worse description ever. Srsly, Saf owns the pride so I'd go talk to them about it.

Kim has nothing going on in his life atm, and is still pretty much blank. So yeah, either or works for me. >w<

YES. Pekee might annoy or confuse him with her innocence and chattery-ness, but I'm completely up for her meeting anyone. XD  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:16 pm
Yes. Yes we can >> Tell me about Kiti, Janikiwitt, and Nafsi. Do they have mates? Lined up for flings? Looking to fling at all? Looking for mates? Any other details? Personalities? o3o

Cajanic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:20 am
Cajanic

1 RP for you http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24531097#368916005

2 RP for you http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24531101  

nessiaing

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:16 am
CaliWolfe

XD Poor Mzuka. Bavu had been in his pride since just after he was born, since he was kidnapped and taken there, so he's a little confused about being without it, too. They can be buddies!

OKay! What position does Aka play? Kala is an offensive player, himself. XD Maybe we can form a team for them!

Aina will help her out, no worries there!

Hahaha, great! Knut and Tollak will have much fun.

We can wait for the family RP, since it looks like we'll have a lot to do in the meantime!

XD Thanks for the infor! I'll look into it more, I just didn't want to pick someone and find out purple is forbidden or something. >>

Orlan and Kimondo it is! I fair at remembering Orlan's personality right now. But she's nice enough. >> -will look it up before the RP starts, I swear-

XD It's Impossible to annoy Sven, so that would be hilarious.

We have much things to start!
SilverLutz

Well, Kiti is a blank slate, so she's pretty much whatever and is open to everything. xD

Jani is also a blank slate, though he would probably go mate over fling.

Nafsi is a snobby lady who used to be a princess of sorts in her previous pride. She had been raised to understand that she might be sacrificed and eaten if not picked as the next leader, so she's very respectful of death and isn't afraid of it. She would be open for anything!

nessiaing

Thank yoooou  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:03 pm
Excellent >w> I love blank slates.

For Kiti
User Image

Ezen is a cosplay of Marshmallow from Frozen. He's pretty grumpy and harsh most of the time and very serious about his job. I'm looking for a fling for him because I think it would be hilarious for him to be a dad with his grumpy ways, might help him warm up a bit. He wouldn't take a mate, though, as he's 'married to his work', if you will. He wouldn't ignore his family though, and maybe she could end up being one of his friends outside of Elsa. His only friend if he's completely honest XD

For Jani
User Image

Halisi is currently a blank slate as well. If you want to get them together we could do DRAMA plots or ADORABLE plots or WHATEVER kind of plots take our fancy!

For Nafsi
User Image

Phosphor is an ex-demon turned Stormborn that has lots of RP stocked up and no one to fling with. He'd admire her dark pelt and attitude if they met, even feed her ego a bit to get what he wanted out of her. He'd take in cubs if she didn't want them so he could raise them how he wanted, but if she's fine with cubs he'd leave her to it and meet them later in life if they sought him out.

Cajanic

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:30 pm
Cajanic

Aka is also an offense player. XD Though I'm fine with having Leilani be an offense player for their team if we need her too, if you'd rather that then her being mentored into being a healer.

I'll let you (and well, all the owners XD) know when the family RP is set up! c:

Yeah, like I said, Kim's blank so he can blend with anyone.

Did you have anyone to offer for Romano yet?

Oh and I started a couple RPs for us :3

Bavu x Mzuka!

Pekee and Sven!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out