Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Stray Pony Strut (Fai & Fala) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:59 pm
"I still have my sewing kit, there's no need to worry!" he said, smiling at her. The train let out a shriek before starting to move and he glanced out the window for a second, watching the station as they leave. For a second he wondered if he would miss this town.

No, not really. "Shall we explore?" he offered. "There should be several interesting things to see--or, perhaps, you might want to take a quick nap, first?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:34 pm
There was much to worry about. Falair liked her limbs and the way they were originally attached. As the train jerked forward she fell back against the bench, letting out a small oof as a breath was pushed from her lungs. "That was unexpected." He hadn't warned her that it was going to move like that, hopefully it wasn't a continuous thing.

"No I'm fine. Exploring a bit would be nice since I've never been on a train before." Standing up, she had to steady herself to get used to the motion a bit. Falair tossed her bag up into the baggage rack above next to Fai's own bag. This way she wouldn't have to keep track of it and no one would be nosey.  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:50 pm
He held out his hand, offering to lead her through the train with a smile pulling at his lips. Much like a child, Fai would always spend times like this searching for new things to find out. That was what had saved him, actually.

It seemed like no time at all before the train pulled to a stop in a particularly hot part of Halloween. Fai grabbed his and her bags and headed for the exit. "I do believe we're here," he said over his shoulder cheerfully. The strange music clued him in. "This is called mariachi," he told her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:54 pm
What they had explored on the train was interesting for sure. She would have to make sure to explore a bit more on the trip back. Certainly there would be other things, different things, to see.

As the train pulled into the station she had to brace herself for it. Still not quite used to all the jerking motions but she was glad once it was over. "Mariachi." She mulled over the word. "Is it specific to this area or do they mariachi in other places as well?"

The heat though as they stepped off the train was a welcome heat. Reminding her of the desert. Halloween town was much brisker as left her flesh feeling clammy half the time.  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:08 pm
"I have only heard a little," he admitted. "It's a very interesting sound, though." Then again, of all the musically inclined Famine ponies, he had the least amount of musical ability. It was much like being half blind for other cultures, but he managed to get along well enough. He could at least admire the sound. "I do love the temperature, though," he added as he looked around.

All around were well dressed skeletons, both men and women, draped with ornate gowns and painted with flowers and vines. Even Precious seemed to get perky at the sight. "Fascinating," Fai said as a lovely Catrina fluttered her fan at them as she walked past.

There seemed to be a party going on, with men and women skeletons dancing in the street as a band played the mariachi music on the sidewalk. "Shall we dance?" Fai asked Fala. "I do apologize once again for my lack of rhythm, of course."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:21 pm
He was right, it was quite an interesting sound. Falair was quite musically inclined. As much as she failed as an Alchemist most of the time she had a pretty easy time learning music and picking up many of the instruments that their clan had culturally. Though she was more in tune with the bells than any other. "Its nice. It reminds me of the deserts back home."

The music and the dancing seemed to be all around and it was pretty crowded as well with all the party goers. She wondered what on earth they could be celebrating. It could be any number of thing though. Any reason to celebrate seemed to be good enough for those of Halloween town. So perhaps it was the same here.

When he asked about dancing she raised a quick eyebrow. "You always did have two left feet." The mare grinned behind her mask.  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:27 pm
"Yes, but it is hardly a reason to turn down a dance," he said, slipping the bags off his shoulder and placing them on the ground. "Shall we?" he asked, holding out a hand. "I do not care why they seek to celebrate, my dear, I only care that we can join them."

He flashed her a brilliant smile, his eyes gleaming teasingly as he started to dance. He had duties to fulfill and a voodka plantation to visit, but a dance with an old friend was never to be passed up.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:42 pm
Moving towards the bags, she folded her long red wrap and laid it on top of them so as to not get in the way. If they were going to dance she wanted to be the least bit hindered. Though with Fai's dancing that wasn't going to help that much.

"Fine fine, I'll let you dance with me if it will make you feel better about your own." She took his hand. A smile reaching her brown eyes. It had honestly been a long time since she had danced about anything. Or just danced to dance for no reason.  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:47 pm
He truly was a lousy dancer by Horsemen standards, but the very vibrant setting and fun, fast-paced music made it not matter. For a moment they danced on air, memories of past days in their old home swirling through his mind, mixing with the world that surrounded them now.

As the music changed to a slow one he gave her a smile, pulling to a stop and bowing. "Thank you, my dear, for the dance. Shall we get something to eat now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:51 pm
Fala lost herself in their dancing for a brief moment. Just enjoying the sound of the music and the fluid moment. Trying to keep Fai from stepping on her toes the best she could. He wasn't truly horrible, just needed some practice.

Once the music slowed and they had stopped their dancing she moved back towards the bags. Picking up her wrap and draping it about her shoulders once more. His bow made her chuckle lightly under her breath, always so polite. "Yes, I am curious as to what types of foods they have in this town. If they differ much from Halloween town and the like."  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:04 pm
"Ah, excuse me," a tall skeleton said as he approached the two. "I do not wish to seem rude, but might I ask what two horsemen are doing in our humble town?"

Fai looked over, then up, since the skeleton was much taller than him. "Greetings," he said. "I am Faiyum Riaz, a companion of Las Vegas Nevada Scythe."

"Oh! Senor Vegas!" the skeleton said, his tone lightening. "Welcome! Welcome to both of you, we have been waiting for your visit! Please, follow me, your dwelling is this way," he say, motioning grandly to a large, creepy looking hotel. It towered over the other buildings in a grand fashion. "Tell me, has Terra sent word?"

"I have letters from her, as well," Fai said. Lowering himself to act as a delivery boy--it was appalling for a Horseman, but he didn't seem to care. "You know her?"

"We all know her. Oh, allow me to introduce myself--I am Rodrigo, the mayor," he says, bowing to them both. "May I ask your name, as well?" he asked, looking to Fala.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:13 pm
She was quiet for most of the time that the two were conversing. Obviously this was about some of the business that Fai was here to conduct on behalf of this Vegas person.

When the tall skeleton asked her name her back straightened with a slight jerk. She hadn't been paying much attention to their conversation and had only just caught his question about her name. "Falair Saab. A pleasure to meet you Rodrigo." The hotel was large. Very large. But impressive and quite curious to look at. Perhaps she would have some time to snoop about and get a look around. Surely there were some interesting things and people in it.

If this town was any indication of interesting things.  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:18 pm
"A pleasure," Rodrigo said as he straightened again and led them into the hotel. A short, stocky looking skeleton straightened up behind the counter as he saw them. "Mandez, this is Senor Vegas's companion, all the way from Halloween Town. They'll be taking the Scythe Suite."

"Si, senor!" Mandez said, hopping off of his stool and coming around the counter. "Can I take your bags?" He was so short that he barely came up to Fai's waist. Fai didn't hesitate, though, he merely handed over the bags. "It's this way, senor, senorita," Mandez said, waddling slightly under all the weight of Fai's bag as he headed for the stairs.

"Can you tell me," Fai started out, "where we can find the best food in the town?"

"Oh, at Mamacita's, of course," Mandez said cheerfully. "She is an amazing cook!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:34 pm
When the short skeleton took their bags she had to wonder if he might collapse under their weight. Her's wasn't quite as big as Fai's but the poor thing was so small any other day Fala might have merely tripped over him.

The foreign words that they all were speaking stuck with her though. As Fai asked about where to eat she mulled the words over and over in her head. Trying to get the pronunciation down. It was tricky.

But she followed close behind, not wanting to get left behind. And lost. This hotel was large and it could easily happen.  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:41 pm
The stairs creaked as they headed up them, and a few ghosts peeked out of various doors and pictures, but Fai ignored all of this as he looked at Fala. "Shall we go to this Mama... something or other?" he asked her. "I'm sure it'll be an interesting experiment. I've been in several of the Halloween dining areas, they all seem quite festive."

Skeletons dancing, singing, and playing instruments was a norm in this world, he was sure. "Here is the Scythe Suite, senor!" Mendez said abruptly, stopping in front of a door with a music note hanging on it. "Senor Vegas and Rochester are our biggest clients," he added, bumping his way into the massive room. There was actually a front room area, with two chairs and a couch facing a television, and off of that room was a kitchen, two bedrooms, and a bathroom.

Mendez put the bags down and held out a hand. Fai looked at it before digging out some of those strange silver seeds and giving him a few. "Gracias!" Mendez said before racing away.

"So, food?" Fai asked Fala.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces