Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Pride Plot Thread] Mimi'naona [All Species Welcomed!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:00 pm
I have a question regarding a possible join-ee.

Is there anything particular you wanted for Ambassadors? Because I have a boy who's very laid-back (as in, even in dire situations he kind of just maintains an apathetic attitude while getting the job done) and his wanderlust nature would seem to fit an Ambassador. > u> Just wanted to make sure you didn't want anything in particular for the role!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:01 pm
Polette
I have a question regarding a possible join-ee.

Is there anything particular you wanted for Ambassadors? Because I have a boy who's very laid-back (as in, even in dire situations he kind of just maintains an apathetic attitude while getting the job done) and his wanderlust nature would seem to fit an Ambassador. > u> Just wanted to make sure you didn't want anything in particular for the role!

As ambassadors are meant to smooth things over between prides/ talk to peoples and just generally encourage them to visit the Mimi - hesounds like he'd fit well! C:
There really isn't any personality requirements with regards to ambassadors, except they not be outright jerks as the represent the pride to other peoples  

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:08 pm
-nudges thread up- o u o

Ishara will grow this month sometime, and then the pride will have it's leader ~ <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:37 pm
User Image
exclaim Ishara is now an adult and ready to take her place as the Monarch of the pride!

I'll be working on the pride around working, so hopefully there will be some movement this month and I can get us posted for official status c:

Ishara is also posted for a breeding, so there may be new cubs around when we become official~

Velveteen Angel

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:17 pm
I see the light~
Name: Saccharose
Image:
User Image
History: Saccha was born to a friendly mother, but quite an evil father! Her brother, and most of her children, are seers. She grew up with the knowledge that her brother was tortured and exploited for his abilities and is firecely protective of all Seers.

Seer Ability: n/a, not a seer. She's related to the seer below!

Rank Desired: Guardian

I see the light~
Name: Remti
Image:
User Image
[PS They're adol now, I'm just hecking lazy...]
History: Born to Saccha and the God of Goodwill! Raised with some other sibs and stuff, with some older siblings via Sekmes to help out.
Seer Ability: Weak, rn. It's all just dreams and stuff now, they don't know what it actually means yet.

Rank Desired: Student???

I see the light~
Name: Apareta
Image:
User Image
History:She's kinda lazy, followed her dad around for a bit before sticking with Saccha.

Rank Desired: Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:47 pm
Seaki
I see the light~
Saccharose, Remti, Arapeta

All accepted! <3

Saccha's other daughter that I own will be making her way here also xD She's already made friends with Ishara

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:09 pm
I am working on the background and roleplays to get the Mimi posted for offical status! Please keep an eye out for a contest coming the Mimi's way soon as well c:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:48 pm
Since I finished his srps...

I see the light~
Name: Lindani
Image: User Image
History: A fire began during the dry season in the savannah that claimed the life of his mate, most of his children and his pelt, all of which he valued dearly. Leilani (one of his daughters) and himself were the only survivors although Lindani had presumed his daughter had also perished and was unaware that she escaped. Shortly after befriending Damu Chui, an adventuring leopardess he had a vision of his only surviving daughter and made the journey to find her. Eventually he was successful in reaching her, only for Leilani to not recall who Lindani was at all. Heartbroken, frustrated and not cut out for the traveling lifestyle of his adventuring friend Damu; Lindani will come across this pride and see to it he finally has a place to call home.

Seer Ability: He most frequently sees the present where others are. He also may see the future in the form of calamities. His vision trigger is still being thought out.

Rank Desired: Student

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:51 pm
CaliWolfe

Name: Lindani

Accepted, of course! :D Welcome to the pride!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:31 am
heart  

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:36 pm
-nudges this up-
I'll be working on getting this official and getting some plots rolling for this soon! <3

If people want RP, please let me know~!  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 6:46 pm
I see the light~
Name: Enzi
Image: [x]
History: Honestly, he doesn't have much of a history. As a cub Enzi was set to join a pride that ended up disbanding during that time, and since has been wandering the rogue lands attempting to help all those he stumbles across. He's always been one to find fulfillment in being the "hero" in others' lives (no matter how menial that role may be) and is currently searching for a pride where he can use his passion for protecting in the utmost.

Seer Ability: Not a seer~

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:46 am
Ruler of Everything
I see the light~
Name: Enzi
Image: [x]
History: Honestly, he doesn't have much of a history. As a cub Enzi was set to join a pride that ended up disbanding during that time, and since has been wandering the rogue lands attempting to help all those he stumbles across. He's always been one to find fulfillment in being the "hero" in others' lives (no matter how menial that role may be) and is currently searching for a pride where he can use his passion for protecting in the utmost.

Seer Ability: Not a seer~

Accepted! :D <3 Welcome Enzi!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:17 am
I am going to try and get this posted for official this month! >___>

If people want to help me with RPs, please send me a PM! I'd love to RP with some pride members C:
I can't do AIM RPs, but I can do guild or PM rp!

Velveteen Angel

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:18 am
I see the light~
Name: Vyriskas
Image:
User Image
History: Born to Saccha and Sekmes, God of Goodwill! Vyriskas is male (despite his biological body) and has a jovial soul, just like his father. Vyriskas likes to wrestle as much as any young male, and push himself in tests of strength to show off for the ladies.

As far as credentials go, Vyris has been personally trained to fight by Sekmes himself. Granted, it ended in a lot of tickle fights and wet willies, but it happened!

Seer Ability: Not very strong, has yet to have one, actually, but knows it can happen since her dad is a God.

Rank Desired: Commander (if not, Guardian is good c: )

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff