The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:13 pm
Still struggling with this depression. I don't know what to do. I feel so horrible right now. Just want it to stop. Ugh. I don't feel like doing anything at all... if I wasn't bored out of my mind I'd just lay here and not bother with the internet either.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:57 pm
Today is the last day of my odd, unexpected, four day weekend. Wade and I went and got a pizza I can actually have from Papa Murphy's. It was a medium. It cost $23...Wade is super annoyed about it. He said it better be the best damn pizza I've ever eaten... *sighs*  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:12 pm
The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Today is the last day of my odd, unexpected, four day weekend. Wade and I went and got a pizza I can actually have from Papa Murphy's. It was a medium. It cost $23...Wade is super annoyed about it. He said it better be the best damn pizza I've ever eaten... *sighs*

Holy crap, it better be and i want a slice! I'd rather pick up a trio of $5 pizzas from Little Caesar's than pay that much for a medium.

Looks like you feel the same way I do. Everything is a chore lately.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:15 am
Isis Wife Of Osiris
The_9th_Doctors_Rose

Holy crap, it better be and i want a slice! I'd rather pick up a trio of $5 pizzas from Little Caesar's than pay that much for a medium.

Looks like you feel the same way I do. Everything is a chore lately.

No, you don't understand... I CAN'T pick up $5 pizzas from Little Caesar's... I CAN'T eat anything I used to. I am on a strict diet and if I break it I can go into a flare and stomach spasms, cramps, diarrhea, etc. There are three kinds of IBS. IBS-D (the kind where you constantly have diarrhea), IBS-C (the kind where you are always constipated), or IBS-A (Alternating between D and C). I have A (mostly constipation with some diarrhea spells thrown in).

Dealing with IBS

Low Fodmap Diet

So, on top of the diet side of things IBS is also flared by Stress (which the video explains far better than I can).... so working at the job that I hate on an almost daily basis is NOT helping. I went nearly all weekend without a flare... now that I have to go back tomorrow my body is starting to feel the impending stress that I am dealing with and is starting to launch itself into an attack (I can feel it brewing already). Its miserable... and on top of it all I am so depressed I just want to go jump off a bridge or something. I literally want all of this to end but I'm too chicken and I promised Wade and Bella (my best friend) that I wouldn't do that. If it weren't for them and my fear I would have already ended this miserable thing I call an existence already.  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:33 pm
The_9th_Doctors_Rose

The Little Caesar thing was a figure of speech...

Also, you have been through worse and survived. emotion_hug I know you can deal with this.

WADE GET OFF YOUR ******** a** ALREADY. Password lock the damn computer or something but GET HIM OFF OF IT. That s**t is addictive and distracting. I quit ALL the games because they're time wasters.

Does oatmeal work for you?

Here's something... I don't know if it will relax you but it makes me feel like I'm on a starship or something: The Loneliest Whale - 52 Hertz

It's quite literally the recording of a whale that has a song unlike any other species. There's only one of it.

So even if you feel lonely, always remember you CAN talk to people and let it all out. You're a person, not a whale. (Don't you dare crack a fat joke about yourself, either!)

emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:55 pm
Isis Wife Of Osiris
The_9th_Doctors_Rose

The Little Caesar thing was a figure of speech...

Also, you have been through worse and survived. emotion_hug I know you can deal with this.

WADE GET OFF YOUR ******** a** ALREADY. Password lock the damn computer or something but GET HIM OFF OF IT. That s**t is addictive and distracting. I quit ALL the games because they're time wasters.

Does oatmeal work for you?

Here's something... I don't know if it will relax you but it makes me feel like I'm on a starship or something: The Loneliest Whale - 52 Hertz

It's quite literally the recording of a whale that has a song unlike any other species. There's only one of it.

So even if you feel lonely, always remember you CAN talk to people and let it all out. You're a person, not a whale. (Don't you dare crack a fat joke about yourself, either!)

emotion_hug

Yea that makes sense... Hmm... maybe I should but I don't know if that would help anything... will probably just cause a fight honestly. The end of this job is in sight so hopefully that will help with all the stress and the flares...

Oh wow... that's neat... poor whale...

LOL Fat joke... probably should have...

emotion_hug Than you Gigi.... I'm exhausted.... sorry about the lack of timely reply....  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:47 am
So I quit my job last Friday.... it felt nice and I was even offered a reference from my supervisor. My depression is still going strong but my flares seem to have stopped for the most part... which is impressive considering I used to have them every day. I had Mexican food last night... big mistake... first flare since I quit and I haven't been following my diet at all... I need to clean the house and finish my college work but I just don't feel like it... I have to do the college work... finals are next week... ugh... /nomotivation  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:31 am
The_9th_Doctors_Rose
So I quit my job last Friday.... it felt nice and I was even offered a reference from my supervisor. My depression is still going strong but my flares seem to have stopped for the most part... which is impressive considering I used to have them every day. I had Mexican food last night... big mistake... first flare since I quit and I haven't been following my diet at all... I need to clean the house and finish my college work but I just don't feel like it... I have to do the college work... finals are next week... ugh... /nomotivation

Time for some discipline! J/K, I know this post is old. How are you doing now these days? I see some things on facebook, but not enough of updates.

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers