Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Crypt of Creepy Creatures

Back to Guilds

Charitable Creeps and things that go bump in the night. 

Tags: creepy, creatures, charity, gifts, horror 

Reply Creepy (and Non-Creepy) Interests!
Creepy (and non-creepy) Movie Recommendations! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akina Vayne Heartless

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:18 am
THE Red Corpse
Akina Vayne Heartless
THE Red Corpse
Akina Vayne Heartless

I get bummed out on movies in general now. You think something is going to be amazing and it just lets you down. scream

I know what you mean.
Are you going to see the new hunger games? I even heard they were going to make a new harry potter movie. I'm not sure about that one

I'm not a big fan of the Hunger Games. Science fiction/survival films now rip off ones in the past. Those movies are no exception.

what do you like then?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:54 am
The popular movies around our house here of late is The conjuring,Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters and Stephen King's Rose Red. All though the Insidious movies are not too bad.  

CorvinaRayne

Friendly Gaian

AstridMarie

12,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:50 am
a.. NEW.. Harry Potter Movie!?!?! eek  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:52 am
CorvinaRayne
All though the Insidious movies are not too bad.

I've seen the 1st. How does the 2nd compare?  

AstridMarie

12,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

CorvinaRayne

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:57 am
AstridMarie
CorvinaRayne

It wasn't bad. I actually like the 2nd one more then the first.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:01 am
CorvinaRayne
AstridMarie
CorvinaRayne

Awesome, that's what I will be watching tonight. Thanks!  

AstridMarie

12,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

CorvinaRayne

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:13 pm
AstridMarie
CorvinaRayne
AstridMarie
CorvinaRayne

Awesome, that's what I will be watching tonight. Thanks!

Cool. I'd like to hear if you think it's good or not smile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:29 pm
AstridMarie
a.. NEW.. Harry Potter Movie!?!?! eek

Not really.

(Insidious 2 is really good though.)

Keen Incisions
Vice Captain

Lupine Hellraiser

THE Red Corpse

Captain

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Abomination 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:10 pm
Akina Vayne Heartless
THE Red Corpse
Akina Vayne Heartless
THE Red Corpse
Akina Vayne Heartless

I get bummed out on movies in general now. You think something is going to be amazing and it just lets you down. scream

I know what you mean.
Are you going to see the new hunger games? I even heard they were going to make a new harry potter movie. I'm not sure about that one

I'm not a big fan of the Hunger Games. Science fiction/survival films now rip off ones in the past. Those movies are no exception.

what do you like then?

I'm a big fan of classic films, Universal Monsters, some zombie flicks, Hammer Horror, and some 1980's films.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:13 pm
CorvinaRayne
The popular movies around our house here of late is The conjuring,Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters and Stephen King's Rose Red. All though the Insidious movies are not too bad.

Stephen King's Rose Red is only okay to me....but man do I ever love me some Julian Sands. I used to watch his Warlock movies when I was a kid. emotion_drool They are corny.... but he is in a great film called Tale of a Vampire based off of Annabel Lee by Poe.

I could probably go on all night about him. He was one of my first celeb crushes, hahahaha.  

THE Red Corpse

Captain

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Abomination 100

Akina Vayne Heartless

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:25 am
THE Red Corpse
Akina Vayne Heartless
THE Red Corpse
Akina Vayne Heartless
THE Red Corpse
Akina Vayne Heartless

I know what you mean.

what do you like then?

I'm a big fan of classic films, Universal Monsters, some zombie flicks, Hammer Horror, and some 1980's films.

I don't think I have watched films like those.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:13 am
THE Red Corpse
CorvinaRayne

Stephen King's Rose Red is only okay to me....but man do I ever love me some Julian Sands. I used to watch his Warlock movies when I was a kid. emotion_drool They are corny.... but he is in a great film called Tale of a Vampire based off of Annabel Lee by Poe.

I could probably go on all night about him. He was one of my first celeb crushes, hahahaha.

Rose Red is just okay i have to agree there. I do love Julian Sands as well. I used to watch his Warlock movies alot when i was kid. I think those were some of my favorite to watch. All though I have not see the Tale of a Vampire that i can recall. I need to see if can find it.

How could you not think that man is simply anything but emotion_drool yummy and the accent only makes him even more so haha.  

CorvinaRayne

Friendly Gaian

Avalon A Roselin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:00 pm
I'm going to go see The Book of Life with some friends this weekend! It has a Dia de los Muertos feel to it, and not only is it directed by Guillermo del Toro, but its production team features many alumni from El Tigre. Needless to say I am very excited.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:11 pm
Avalon A Roselin
I'm going to go see The Book of Life with some friends this weekend! It has a Dia de los Muertos feel to it, and not only is it directed by Guillermo del Toro, but its production team features many alumni from El Tigre. Needless to say I am very excited.

Let us know how it is. smile  

THE Red Corpse

Captain

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Abomination 100

ReinAgim

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:23 am
Although not horror and only a little creepy, Cloud Atlas is currently my favorite movie of all time. It was seriously life changing to find something so wonderful. The movie follows the perspective of six different people and explores how our actions affect the lives of everyone, future or present. It's overall a beautiful movie. Very underrated in my opinion. It has people in it like Tom Hanks, Hallie Barry, and Hugo Weaving. It was an independent film.  
Creepy (and Non-Creepy) Interests!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff