Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Intaba'umbikezeli Pride Revival - WE SUBMIT PRIDAL APPS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:54 pm
Tanakako
Hehe. Let me know if she can help with rps or anything. Poor old lass needs to stretch her legs.

There's some stuff she could help with RP wise. She could either come across Joto or Jugnu, or Safura can find her and tell her of her visions of the pride coming back together. She can meet Safura's sons Tiggi and Rook = w= <3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:09 pm
All of the above!! Hehe. I've missed playing her. She and Safura need to meet! I need to go back through her rps and remember who she was close with....I know she and Joto had an rp way back when.

Edit- Found it! Would you be up for continuing it? I really liked them together, and we totally need one where they find each other again. Maybe they could be some of the first to go back? Wayra never left the area, she'd have stayed close by incase anyone turned up and needed help.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20820745  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:39 pm
Tanakako
All of the above!! Hehe. I've missed playing her. She and Safura need to meet! I need to go back through her rps and remember who she was close with....I know she and Joto had an rp way back when.

Edit- Found it! Would you be up for continuing it? I really liked them together, and we totally need one where they find each other again. Maybe they could be some of the first to go back? Wayra never left the area, she'd have stayed close by incase anyone turned up and needed help.
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20820745

I wouldn't mind continuing it. Wayra will probably run into Joto and Jugnu soon, then. They've been trying to clear out some of the old dens of snow and ice, and were trying to release the altars from their ice encasing, but had little success.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:44 pm
Awesome! Are there any pride rps already done I can read? I wana get caught up on the pride's activity.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:15 am
Tanakako
Awesome! Are there any pride rps already done I can read? I wana get caught up on the pride's activity.

This one is done x
This one is still in progress almost done though smile x

Jugnu would be happy to meet Wayra any time too, plus the other members I have coming in smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:49 am
nessiaing
Tanakako

This one is done x

Jugnu would be happy to meet Wayra any time too, plus the other members I have coming in smile

I know exactly how to get Wayra back and why she's been unseen all this time. XD She'd love to reunite with both of them. I think two separate rps is better, as I find group rps tend to die out before they get finished. But maybe we can do one with all three of them later?  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:19 pm
Tanakako
nessiaing
Tanakako

This one is done x

I know exactly how to get Wayra back and why she's been unseen all this time. XD She'd love to reunite with both of them. I think two separate rps is better, as I find group rps tend to die out before they get finished. But maybe we can do one with all three of them later?

Absolutely! Feel free to poke me anytime for rp. I have 3 other soa coming to the pride too so I will want lots and lots of rp. You can also grab me in aim if you have it my sn is nessiaing I find it easier to plot there and such <3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:04 pm
My aim keeps dying and I've no idea why, except that it hates my tablet.

I'll start one for Jugnu now!  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:29 pm
nessiaing

Here you go!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24519765  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:20 pm
heart  

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:21 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:19 pm
Sorry I got behind with my replies! I'm working on catching up again.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:30 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:49 am
heart  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

nessiaing rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-20)

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:02 pm
I wish to serve the Gods!

SoA's Name: Asenath
SoA's Owner: nessiaing
New or Original Memeber: New
SoA's Personality: Asenath was born and raised in a pride where her father was one of the leaders. She has his leadership skills, sensibility and loyalty. She very much wants a family oof her own but instead she focuses on her pride and helping them rebuild. She works hard to make up for the fact that her pelt is darker than what is considered ideal.
Uncerted Image: Uncert

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces