Manjusha Pride I/T - Gems Pride - Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:16 pm
AstoriaFallen
I may have a leopard I can throw in here. Hmmmmmm.

*Huggles*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:56 pm
hmmmm. Coeus, Hephaestus's older leopon half sister might fit in here and be content ....  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:39 pm
Dame NightFury
hmmmm. Coeus, Hephaestus's older leopon half sister might fit in here and be content ....

Oooooo she'd be welcomed!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:22 pm
magnadearel
Dame NightFury

Oooooo she'd be welcomed!

Coeus has never seen a gem before - do you think we could do a rp where she comes to visit Hephaestus and doesn't want to leave?  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:23 pm
Dame NightFury
Coeus has never seen a gem before - do you think we could do a rp where she comes to visit Hephaestus and doesn't want to leave?

I'd love to! Do you want to start or should I?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:26 pm
magnadearel
Dame NightFury

I'd love to! Do you want to start or should I?

Could you? I'm just trying to get supplies together to make clean pancake/waffle batter for tomorrow morning and won't be able to get to it until later tonight... ?  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:33 pm
Dame NightFury
Could you? I'm just trying to get supplies together to make clean pancake/waffle batter for tomorrow morning and won't be able to get to it until later tonight... ?

Sure. where do you want them to meet?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:40 pm
magnadearel
Dame NightFury

Sure. where do you want them to meet?

Close to the pride's lands would be good. Coeus has been a wanderer, going out and exploring the world and wandering back to Fluffy because nothing else has ever kept her attention long enough to feel like home/inspiration/adventure/love/etc ... She would travel to Hephaestus during one of those wanderings because family is important to her and what kept her from committing suicide while a very very young lioness. As she grows bored/tired/weary family - whereever they are - is what she would be attracted to.  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:58 pm
Dame NightFury

Tag!  
Dame NightFury rolled 1 12-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:58 pm
I'm ready to find my Gem....

Name: Coeus
Stone of Power: rolling a .... 10! OPAL!!! xd
Desired Rank: Crafter (but would love for her to eventually become a Chosen of Gems)
Personality: Coeus is an artist with a wanderlust that has kept her from settling down any place. Mostly nothing has ever felt like home/inspiration/creation/love/etc and so she adventures and then returns to her Papa once she becomes weary of traveling and is close to feeling the depression of loneliness. She's a creative and giving lioness that LOVES making things from anything she finds on her travels, especially shinies and things that just don't seem to belong. A shell in the sand; a feather caught in tall grass; a holey rock among solid rocks would all have the apply to her to use to create something for a family member or friend. She has NEVER kept any of her craftings, always giving them away.
History:As a Cub, Coeus is a quiet girl, a bit of a recluse, but at the same time, not. She can't decide whether she likes snuggling, especially with her Papa, Athena. She hates the Hide and Seek games that they play because she doesn't enjoy being pounced. And she has imaginary friends that she prefers the company too, rather than real lions or leopons, or any other creature for that matter. She can get depressed, and often sneaks out of the den at night or up a cliff face to think by herself. All of the members of her large and growing family helped get her away from a very dangerous edge that she could have taken the step very quickly and very easily. Coeus thought all of her half siblings cute and their arrival into her world brought out a side of her that was once buried under baby angst and isolation. Fully grown, leaving behind the angst and immaturity of her youth, Coeus goes one more adventures, looking for a place to belong and everytime that doesn't/didn't happen, she returned to Papa or someother family member to get back on her fortified feet.  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:36 pm
magnadearel
Dame NightFury

Tag!

Tag back! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:55 pm
Dame NightFury

Accepted! ^_^
Would love to plot with her becoming a Chosen.

magnadearel

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:14 pm
magnadearel
Dame NightFury

Accepted! ^_^
Would love to plot with her becoming a Chosen.

YAY! I want! blaugh

PS - tag to you xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:38 am
magnadearel

Yes I think that is fin for that rp! xd I will poke at you for a new one soon! If that sounds good?  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:14 pm
Dame NightFury

Sounds perfect!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]