Reply [IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]
[Contest-RP] A Prediction Gone Wrong Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mimsey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:46 pm

Elcca seemed pleased with that arrangement, and she nodded her head generously. Although it was hard to say if she was thrilled to have found a capable tutor for her child, or if perhaps she was just happy to have the little thing out of her fur for a few hours of the day. Given her track record with her offspring, this was looking rather likely.

Slowly, the group would find themselves maneuvering a bit further through the rock face. There were a few dens scattered here and there, although most were not in use. Because of the way rocks and sand formed up in these parts, even footsteps echoed slowly behind them.

Suddenly, there was a light scrabbling of claws on the edge of the rocks. Something up ahead was stirring. But it would take Machozi walking by one of the darkened and abandoned dens for the sound to finally have an owner.

A red cub pounced from his hiding place, making a good show of growling and biting as it attempted to 'take down' the larger male lion. "Outsiderrr! You have been captured!"

The seeress seemed a bit surprised to see the cub. And not because he was currently in the process of attempting to 'maul' one of the pride's ambassadors. "Ah! It is my other son. How curious, I was not even aware he was missing. It seems he has an interest in foreign affairs."

neon fly

Mimsey generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:50 pm
[ Rolling between everyone who rolled prior! ]

1. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
2. Andranis
3. Zosie

[ Post Incoming ]  

Mimsey

Mimsey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:03 pm
With all the noise the red cub was making, eventually, the orange hued child found his way to the group. He blinked once and sat. It did not seem that he carried the same wild spark as his red furred brother did, or was quite as fearful as his younger sister.

He seemed placid, only receiving a spark of interest when he noticed the bird following behind Jaeger. His small ears perked forward. "You have a bird," he said stiffly. "That's pretty cool."

Elcca finally made a sound that might have been dangerously close to a sigh of relief. She turned to face the group, looking pleased. "Wonderful! That should be the lot of them. Although, I do have another daughter...but, I am quite certain I instructed her to remain at home with Yoan." Her voice trailed off unconvincingly. "Ah! But, excellent work, as per usual. I shall remember your faces. I can assure you, I am a good friend to those who do favors for me."

Her tail twirled, and not without some mischief. "Although...I suppose I can't very well have all my cubs apprenticing to bird havers," she mused. Her eyes focused on Soleil. "You! You are a medic, are you not? This is a worthy undertaking. My final son shall follow in your pawsteps."

The seeress's head bobbed, looking around the group as if she were working on pieces to a puzzle. "Yes, this shall work nicely, I believe!"

andranis

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:20 pm
Tem was glad when the two cubs they found were both boys. He grinned at them and tilted his head, wondering what the odd markings on their bodies were. It took him a moment to realize they were bones, and he gave a soft gasp. "Oh wow...they're really cool, mom," he said, sitting on her paws as the group came to a halt.

"Oh thank goodness," Sol said with a little breath of relief. They'd all been accounted for. Well...maybe there was one more missing, but hopefully she had remained where her mother had told her to. When Elcca looked at her and appointed her the task of taking the last male to appear as an apprentice, though, her eyes widened in surprise.

"What...oh...well yes, I am," she said weakly. She had taken an apprentice before she had cubs, and now she really had her paws full with seven little lions running around. Now she'd have to keep an eye on another one? Oh dear...

"Woo! Another brother!" Tem cheered, running around his mother and uncle's feet. "Another brother another brother!"

"Tem...darling..." But Soleil didn't have the heart to tell him otherwise. If he wanted to think it was another brother, sure. Let him think that. She let out a slow breath and hoped that Elcca wasn't too gung-ho about his training. Perhaps just a few hours every other day or so once he was older. For now...maybe he could stay with her, even though she did such a 'wonderful' job keeping an eye on them.

Ah well...she'd manage.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:39 pm
The blood-red lion couldn't help but laugh for a moment at the bird-haver comment. No, no she couldn't. He enjoyed having a bird, of course, but he could see where she was coming from - If everybody had a bird, who would keep the snakes and jackals? He watched the first male cub, bemused by his actions. Such a fiery spirit in that one! It was quite perfect for the pride! "Little spit-fire there!"

Jaeger finally rejoined his lion companion, gliding over and perching on Feuer's back. As he folded his wings and settled, he clicked his beak in amusement, before turning a keen and critical eye on the wing-marked cub. He puffed his chest out, sitting a bit taller. "Birds are the most amazing of the smaller animals of the desert! We can fly above the sandstorms!" If, of course, they could climb that high and not die, or they could get into the air before the storm actually HIT. Otherwise... He'd be hunkered down with his face in his wings.

Calm as anything, Ogon'krylo* nodded to the bird, then looked to Soleil. A medic. Yes, that would do nicely. He gave a nod of his head, before turning to Elcca. "I will learn well from her, Mother."

((* - Literally, Fire wing))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:09 am
"This is good!" Elcca said to Ogon. The strange lioness moved towards her other offspring, who was still in the process of attempting some 'diplomatic relations' with the bonelander. She plucked him up by the scruff of his neck, and dragged him on over to where her brother sat. Her eyes went to Ogon once more. "This is why you are currently the favorite!"

Apparently this was some great reward to be had. The seeress drew her paw back and gave each of them a rough tap on the behind. "Now get back home. Yoan is probably plucking his feathers out as we speak, and I simply can't have that. Figure out where Ranqi is hiding while you're at it."

Turning back to her 'helpers', Elcca smiled and gave another sweeping bow. "I am quite ernest about my attempts to be of use to you in the future," she said once more. "Should you wish recognition for your assistance, I shall no doubt be able to parse your name in the correct ears."

Whatever that meant. "Until then! I shall corral my children."

And then she was gone, almost as quickly as this whole thing had started.

Mimsey

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:44 am
Mimsey

Machozi felt the disturbance before he saw the little red blur seemingly manifest from thin air--an influence of his mother's occult magical practices maybe? His brow arched incredulously as the rambunctious cub pounced at him with his claws unsheathed. This one wasn't pulling any punches. He was clearly more of a pawful than his spooked sister which made Machozi wonder if Elcca hadn't lost him on purpose.

Luckily, for the most part he was too small to pose much of a threat though his future as part of this warrior pride seemed bright. Good news for the rest of the Motoujami, less so for the rest of an unsuspecting world.

Trying to shake off the troublesome runt the slate colored male's face took on an expression of dismay though whether it was at the idea of apprenticing the unruly beast or at the fact that this cub wasn't one of the ones Elcca had initially realized was missing was difficult to say. I.. ahh.. that is to say..

How was he to diplomatically decline the extreme pleasure of keeping track of Elcca's hellion for a few hours out of the day? Thinking of the repercussions it might cause in ties with his pride Machozi reluctantly fell silent, glad that at least for the moment he was free of the problem as the young one's mother carried him to join his more stoic sibling. He would have to deal with his own issues later, for now they could all rejoice in the fact that the missing cubs had been found and the immediate problem, at least for today, had been resolved without any misfortune. It was my honor to assist. I'm.. relieved to see no harm has come to your cubs while they were outside your care.

That was diplomatic enough, wasn't it? Machozi aimed for politeness though there may have been an edge of judgment towards Elcca's mothering skills buried in the layers of the words he chose so carefully. Maybe. Just a little bit.

Raktē āguna made a face at the fat lion as his mother carried him away to sit beside Ogon. He knew immediately the other didn't belong and didn't understand why no one else seemed remotely ruffled by the fact. Huffing in exasperation as his mother praised his brother, not for the first time. Yea, yea. Ogon good. Raktē bad. Thanks for letting the whole world know, mom! He shoved his bat winged brother with his shoulder for good measure before turning his eeriely pale gaze toward Machozi with brows knit. Somehow the rusted red skull upon his face made his expression all the more menacing, I'm going to keep an eye on you! You're my prisoner now!

[ Raktē āguna= Fire in blood ]

-----

Glaring daggers at the falcon who had consumed the precious snake carcass which she had every right to Inadu considered all the terrible things she might have liked to do to the vile bird. Surely there were others coiled in the desert that could assist her but that one had been so bold and beautiful it was a shame to see its life end in such a tragic and unfortunate way.

Reluctantly turning her gaze away from the desecrated remains the medic frowned upon realizing that the search was over and the apprenticeships already doled out. One even to the other medic who had joined the search! Silently cursing her own distraction Inadu watched the interactions between the brutish little hellion and the outsider with a slowly winding grin. Perhaps this wasn't all a loss. The Bonelands stranger looked less than thrilled by his newly acquired charge and the cub himself was a radiant little spitfire. Strong enough to withstand some rather punishing experiments she would bet, better so then his more docile siblings.

Maybe all hope was not yet lost though she would have to plan her approach if she was to succeed in obtaining the skull-faced cub. Without a word the dark female slipped away, slithering down the rocks with only the crimson of her spine flashing as she left, not unlike a serpent herself in her fluid descent.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:48 am
Feuer chuckled slightly at the cubs. Ah, the age-old sibling rivalry of who was the favorite... He hadn't really had that fight with his own brother, they both knew their sister was favored. They didn't mind, though. It was just a matter of determining who was second favorite after her. THAT was the right fight! He gave a bow to Elcca. "Obliged to help, m'lady!" Did that cub look smug?

While Feuer was amused by the antics of the cubs, Jaeger felt a bit of... Worry. Jealousy could breed some bad things and set brother against brother in the most tragic manner. Which was why, while he looked like Galahad, Jaeger had been paired up to Feuer by the lion's parents, and his own brother had gone to the OTHER lion. It was a subtle reminder of one's brother, and keeping a piece of them close at paw. Or close on wing, as it were. He watched the cubs go, ignoring the glare he got from one of the lions, then turned to say something to Elcca... Only for her to be gone. "Well that was quick... I think we should all go take a good nap now." He had a snake to digest, after all!

Indeed, Ogon DID look smug. For half a second, anyway. Obediently, the wing-marked cub jumped up and hurried off. Hopefully Yoan wasn't bald with worry. Or hopefully he was... The mental image of a raven with a feather-bald butt WAS rather amusing to him. Climbing down the rocks with the ease of the cub, he kept an ear out for Ranqi, where ever she might be.

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers